Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4829

    Pretty 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Does any one remember Pretty One and Chrissy. Those were the days.
    She popped up again last month right before the lockdown and I was in the process of setting something up when the shit hit the fan. I tried the number she gave me the other day but no luck. Hoping she pops back up when this is over.

  2. #4828

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kerri lately?
    I'll PM when I get the chance but I'd say she's out of the game pretty much for good. She got into a very serious car wreck and ill just leave it at that, I seen her last week.

  3. #4827

    Way Back Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Does any one remember Pretty One and Chrissy. Those were the days.
    If you want to crank up the Way Back Machine, how about Taylor Fox and Brittany Alexander? Pretty One was hot but had the Golden Pussy Syndrome. Never did click with her.

  4. #4826

    Right here

    Quote Originally Posted by LivedInLife  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. I'm new to all of this, kinda stumbled upon this site while wading through the spam. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where to start? Looking to have my first dream as a b-day present to myself.
    This is where to start. Read and explore all the way through this site. You will learn all you need to survive and thrive in this hobby. And don't forget to post and share your experiances.

    Have fun hunting LION.

  5. #4825

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by GuvnerFun  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. Decided I would finally post something. Set up a appointment with Serena today. Asked for 10 but was delayed a couple hours. No big deal. She kept me informed. Overall had a great time. Pictures are her. She is voluptuous and has big breasts. Started with a nice massage she got on my back and grinds until she gets off. I really enjoyed that it was a big turn on. Then she told me it was my turn. I flipped over and she started BBBJ while I continued to put FIV. She gets off on that again which made me that much more excited and I CIM. She continues once I was done had to pull her off. Sweet girl and very nice to talk to. I will repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serena-h...xington-742299
    One word: Catfsh.

    She looks like a weeble.

  6. #4824

    Kerri

    Has anyone seen Kerri lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1588308711442.jpg‎  

  7. #4823

    Kelsey's #

    Anyone have kelsey's number?

  8. #4822

    New Guy!

    Hey there. I'm new to all of this, kinda stumbled upon this site while wading through the spam. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where to start? Looking to have my first dream as a b-day present to myself.

  9. #4821

    The Good ole Days

    Does any one remember Pretty One and Chrissy. Those were the days.

  10. #4820
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by NichoMachus  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back. Good head skills and pleasant enough girl. No ass to speak of for a big girl. I'd repeat if I were just looking for some mouth.

    I reviewed her on here.
    Exactly what I was referring to in my last post LOL. Hadn't seen your review though so this confirms it.




    Has anyone met Jordan yet? She looks pretty good.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...6/443348194141

  11. #4819

    Serena Hush Hush

    Long time lurker here. Decided I would finally post something. Set up a appointment with Serena today. Asked for 10 but was delayed a couple hours. No big deal. She kept me informed. Overall had a great time. Pictures are her. She is voluptuous and has big breasts. Started with a nice massage she got on my back and grinds until she gets off. I really enjoyed that it was a big turn on. Then she told me it was my turn. I flipped over and she started BBBJ while I continued to put FIV. She gets off on that again which made me that much more excited and I CIM. She continues once I was done had to pull her off. Sweet girl and very nice to talk to. I will repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serena-h...xington-742299

  12. #4818

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge859  [View Original Post]
    Her new number is 859-xxx-9137. Saw her today.
    Which Kristin?

  13. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Nicho, do you happen to remember if CIM was on the table with her? Might be right up my alley.

    Thank you.
    Her name is AK, and if I remember correctly, it is on the menu. Might double check with her to confirm.

  14. #4816

    The pretty girl with no name.

    Quote Originally Posted by NichoMachus  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back. Good head skills and pleasant enough girl. No ass to speak of for a big girl. I'd repeat if I were just looking for some mouth.

    I reviewed her on here.
    Nicho, do you happen to remember if CIM was on the table with her? Might be right up my alley.

    Thank you.

  15. #4815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Sweet and delicious


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape