Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 28546
-
04-30-20 20:49 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 187Yes, I agree totally. I talked with her as well, and she seems out of it. She gave me her IG profile and she has pics of her crying and saying some weird stuff.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 19:19 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 1011She quoted 100 for 30, I got held up couldn't make it. Called her next day and she wanted 300 for 30 and changed her ad to 2-600 for hhr. I passed. She didn't seem right. Talked about she's being abused, other strange shit. Loco
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/49422013/
-
04-30-20 19:00 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 84Layover
Going to be stuck in Atlanta for for about 18 hours on a layover without a car. Would love some recommendations. What hotels near there see action? Thanks in advance.
Edit: Preference is Spinners and Asians but I'll work with what I can get.
-
04-30-20 18:58 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 90$1 . 75
Should've said $1 . 75.
Originally Posted by Jims2321
[View Original Post]
IBM.
-
04-30-20 17:18 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 333That works out to 1. 5/ hr not. 75.
Originally Posted by ItBeesMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 17:04 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 2351Any missing teeth? I recall an earlier review saying she had missing teeth and a flabby midsection.
Originally Posted by ItBeesMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 17:03 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 498Raven
Saw this one today:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7702846841/
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/7702846841
Working out of an extended stay in Marietta. Requires a dick pic before meeting. Sent her a fake. Got to the location, got the room and headed up. It's the girl in the pics, maybe a little rougher around the edges. Not made up or anything like that. Wearing ratty clothes. Tall and thin as a rail. Gave her the $ for a qv and got undressed. She handed me the condom, which was weird. Very mousy and nervous. Seems kinda out of it. Maybe just super ditzy. Wouldn't get off her phone. Well, she took off her sweat pants and when I bucked up for some BJ, she refused. Don't give BJ. Wouldn't take off her top. Well, this isn't for me, I think. I'm going to head out. She went and grabbed the donation. I protested, but she refused to even split it. She accused me of wasting her time. What kind of provider doesn't give BJ? Whose time is wasted? Yours? Really? Good lord. Called her a thief and dipped out. I'd avoid.
-
04-30-20 16:33 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 90Kim
Her prices are normal, I think $ . 75 hour. I always do 2 hour dates, I shelled out $3 . 0.
Originally Posted by GaChef
[View Original Post]
IBM.
-
04-30-20 16:14 #12023Regular Member

Posts: 13Kim
I have been seeing Kim since I moved down here about a year ago. She disappeared for a bit, she used to advertise on the escort sites but then she found rub ratings and started back on there. Solid time, good BBBJ, she'll let you pop in her mouth after she gets to know you. Did for me anyways.
Very into being sensual, almost too over the top sometimes but she is very accommodating.
-
04-30-20 15:01 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 134Anyone seen this one?
https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....e/376855621367
She's posted for a while now but no reviews that I can find.
-
04-30-20 11:38 #12021Regular Member

Posts: 4Damage? She looks fun
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by ItBeesMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 08:40 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 131Kim
I took IBM advice and went to see Kim. All his observations are true. I enjoyed my time, and will add a couple comments. Realize pics are true but don't show everything. She is BBW. In case it is not clear from pix, this girl has massive boobies - 38 DDD per her. Kim does not rush and is really trying to please. No CIM, no anal.
Originally Posted by ItBeesMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 14:49 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 54Sounds good
Sounds Good to me, thanks.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:57 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 2351Haylie Sky
I saw Haylie Sky over a year ago. She is amazing and has a cool personality. Super sexy and looks like her pics. Trust me, you will enjoy your time with her.
Originally Posted by Bbanga247
[View Original Post]
$350/ hr $250/ hhr.
-
04-29-20 13:17 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 111Curious too
Did you go through with it? This one has reviews elsewhere but not sure they can be trusted.
Originally Posted by Bbanga247
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






