Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,681 to 22,695 of 37375
-
04-30-20 18:07 #14695Banned Member

Posts: 176Saw this young thing
I saw this ad and she was a pretty thing so took a chance. Setup was easy and she replied quick. She stay at very nice hotel downtown. Was weekend so parking easy. Texted I was here and gave me room number. Knocked and this extremely cute little ebony spinner opened door wearing a little nightey with no panties. OMG immediate raging. She told me grab her butt so she knows I'm not a cop. Thing was soft as cotton. Agreed on $ qv. Everything covered. She let me pull her nightey off and she had silver dollars and pear shaped tits. She wasted no time undressing me and folded my clothes. She put the cover on wit her mouth and have me ine of the most sensual CBJ I've ever had. I almost lost it. Made her stop. Got her in mish and it was wet and tight. Pounded her for a good 10 minutes before I wanted k9. She had a low couch in her room perfect for doggy. Her ass was just smooth as butter and I bet you I hit it 10 times before I busted. She was probably the sexiest girl I've ever been with. We chatted it up as I got dressed after she wiped me down. Told me she's a stripper from Florida and just trying to keep a float until clubs open up. She has a gf at same hotel and normally charge 400 for hour but she said she liked me. Whatever. I liked her. Anyway I would give her all my $$$ LOL. Glad she left. Happy hunting stay safe. You only live once enjoy.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/where-...ation/28271421
-
04-30-20 17:47 #14694Senior Member

Posts: 368Crystal
I texted her too she said she was her cousin I think her name is Lena, but she said they use same phone.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 17:46 #14693Banned Member

Posts: 176She was on Eros I think. You should be ok at that house there are crack houses all over that neighborhood. I literally live 5 minutes away other side of the Va.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 17:46 #14692Senior Member

Posts: 7202nd Chance?
I believe in giving everyone a 2nd chance except Thieves, Liars, and Hookers. If they do it to you once, they will do it twice!
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 17:42 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 208Crystal
I must have met the roommate then.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 17:12 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 242She bailed on me too after a scheduled visit (pre-premium rate). She does not offer premium service but just charges premium rate. Really not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 17:09 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 425Bbw jasmine
Finally got a reply from this one. Quoted me. 75 for qv, def a pass. If she's really by the airport I can see other talent in the area for cheaper or better looking.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
I did see jasmine off of JD not too long ago. CBJ for. 40 it was very good although I didn't get her full attention because she was on the phone with customer service and was on hold for a long time. Which didn't bother me because that's a fetish of mine that I've only gotten done a handful of times.
-
04-30-20 16:49 #14688Banned Member

Posts: 176Too good to be true
Texted one this morning she didn't return my text until late afternoon. Wasn't sure where or who it was so I told her send me link so I can see you. Anyway she sent me this picture and it was nice. She told me hhr was $. 5. Which the look of her she was a bad mfer. She gave me address Chesterfield apartment building really nice been there before so cool. Get there and waited for apt number and such. She tells me her son won't leave the room he needs a card for his game. LOL. So I played along. What kind of carddoes he need. She says Ebay LOL. Oh yea OK ill get it. So I waited 10 minutes and texted her ok I got it. She said ok what's the numbers LOL. I said GFU. She said what else so I proceeded to spell it out and added you dumb asshole. LOL shecwas so fuckimg mad. Cussed me out and told me never to call her again. No worries there. Nobody else will either. Can't find her ad but I got her number 804-xxx-2254. Anybody who falls for that needs to get out of game.
-
04-30-20 16:18 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 353Sent you a email.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 16:06 #14686Regular Member

Posts: 22Bombshell
I've seen her before. She is legit. Pics 100% accurate for face and body. She has some sort of scar tissue on the side of her neck, possibly a burn or something. It's not gross, but you can't see in the pics. Her body is fantastic, perky tits that fit nicely in the hand, and a decent booty for a white girl. BBJ was above average, but not setting any records. I negotiated CIM for extra donation, but when I met her she said she really doesn't like doing it and I backed off and saved the extra few bucks. I believe my donation was 2. 5 or 3 for the hour (without CIM, as mentioned before). It was back in December so I'm not 100% certain the exact donation. Definitely a higher donation that most STG ladies, but she's attractive and no monkey (anymore), so that's a plus. She's a good fuck, really got into it. We went two rounds and I would repeat. I've semi-retired from the game or else I would see her again in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 13:54 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 389Same. And her ass smelled like. Ass. Overall negative experience.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 13:03 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 64Crystal
You guys are making me second guess I am supposed to see her tomorrow morning now I am not so sure. Is the other girl with dark hair and tattoos worth seeing? She seems to have a lot of traffic in and out the house I wonder about the neighbors. Any other providers host in a PR I can't risk these hotels too much to lose and have a high profile job. How about smoke I hear a lot about her is there a link or picture to share.
-
04-30-20 12:45 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 196Crystal
Had a repeat yesterday. You must have the wrong one. She is blond and into her act. BBJ & fcks you back.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 12:42 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 54Bombshell update!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/relax-...-away/26368371
So the meeting with Bombshell did not happen. Everything was planned to meet at my hotel. Text back and fourth went well and did not seem like I would be ghosted.
We texted the night before efor and even taxes the day of; however, time came and no show.
No worries I understand shit happens. Maybe I will try back as I hear she is hard to get.
Some have asked about rate due to "premium service". The rate was a little higher but not by much. I normally hit around 200 $ for Hr services this was not far off. It's possible she may be bringing her rates back in line.
-
04-30-20 12:24 #14681Senior Member

Posts: 229Crystal
During my session, I heard a voice and a small child. She said she forgot to tell her roommate she had someone over.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






