Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 907 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1280

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find pics of Skylar?
    Here you go. I had a great time and will repeat when she is available again bro. SMO.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...397/5025491431

  2. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    I have recently seen both Skylar (one time last week) and Cookie (multiple times). Skylar's BBBJ skills are good but that kitty is so tight and wet and she has a great body. IMHO, I would give Cookie an edge on the BBBJ but man she has a tight wet kitty too. In addition, I have been able to contact Cookie more consistently because I have been wanting a repeat with Skylar but no luck yet bro! SMO.
    Where can I find pics of Skylar?

  3. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Cookie is open to whatever. I saw her on Monday and it was a GFE. Best head Game I've got in the hobby so far. I could see her doing a PSE and shooting all over her face or tits too.
    She looks big?

  4. #1277

    Cookie GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Skylar was said to be full GFE. What about Cookie?
    Cookie is open to whatever. I saw her on Monday and it was a GFE. Best head Game I've got in the hobby so far. I could see her doing a PSE and shooting all over her face or tits too.

  5. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Skylar was said to be full GFE. What about Cookie?
    Skyler Is definitely GFE. I visited with her this morning and it was on par with every other visit I've had with her. Will definitely repeat.

    I have seen cookie once. Only for an oral session and it was very good.

  6. #1275

    Gfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    I have recently seen both Skylar (one time last week) and Cookie (multiple times). Skylar's BBBJ skills are good but that kitty is so tight and wet and she has a great body. IMHO, I would give Cookie an edge on the BBBJ but man she has a tight wet kitty too. In addition, I have been able to contact Cookie more consistently because I have been wanting a repeat with Skylar but no luck yet bro! SMO.
    Skylar was said to be full GFE. What about Cookie?

  7. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys I've got to cleanse my cock of the horrible experience in Owensboro that I posted about. So here's the dilemma; Andrea, Skylar or Cookie for a QV BBBJ (and maybe a FS ending depending on how good the head game is). Anyone have preferences? LOL I feel like we should do a provider Sweet 16 bracket since there isn't any sports!
    I have recently seen both Skylar (one time last week) and Cookie (multiple times). Skylar's BBBJ skills are good but that kitty is so tight and wet and she has a great body. IMHO, I would give Cookie an edge on the BBBJ but man she has a tight wet kitty too. In addition, I have been able to contact Cookie more consistently because I have been wanting a repeat with Skylar but no luck yet bro! SMO.

  8. #1273

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    Also posted in Chicago and Baltimore today. I'd say there's a 99.9% chance of TGTBT.
    Yea, I finally texted, she wanted half up front to schedule. LOL. Told her I'd pass. I never pay up front. She thought I was rude. Oh well, time to move on!

  9. #1272

    Thanks for the review. Again, I think her name is Angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrDean1969  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, didn't mean to confuse everyone. Sounded good to me when I posted it, but I was halfway thru a bottle of Gentlemen Jack, so maybe I wasn't seeing straight.

    Anyway, I was asking about the girl pictured on the 1st page. She also has the same pic when you click the pictures tab, but there's also a black chick and thicker white girl shown. The whole ad is confusing, and I don't think the girl on front is with the other 2, but what do I know.

    But, I'm only asking about the thin white girl on the front page of the ad. Most of her pics are her on a bed, in black thong and red top.

    I've seen her once, and she was smoking hot and very freaky. She actually looked like the actress Blake Lively.

    Anyway, hope I cleared up the confusion.
    The name in the ad I saw with just her, was Angel or Angela. That is the blonde in the bed and sex swing I believe. Strange that she didn't tell you her name. I guess I wouldn't ask if she was bouncing around on my lap either. She tie you up in her sex swing? Thanks for your report! Am interested in visiting with her.

  10. #1271

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD502  [View Original Post]
    I assume she is staying at the same extended stay as many others in this area of the ad. Just wondering if she is legit or should I avoid her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49354754/.
    Looks nice. I'd visit with her. I'm so dang backed up for some action the crack of dawn better be careful around me! Some sweet things testing my resolve to pause hobbying.

  11. #1270

    Decisions Decisions.

    Ok guys I've got to cleanse my cock of the horrible experience in Owensboro that I posted about. So here's the dilemma; Andrea, Skylar or Cookie for a QV BBBJ (and maybe a FS ending depending on how good the head game is). Anyone have preferences? LOL I feel like we should do a provider Sweet 16 bracket since there isn't any sports!

  12. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I was near Owensboro today so I thought I'd head out for a little fun. Looking on List Crawler, Mega personals, Escort Fish and Skip the game's I finally found a Provider named Roxy. I'm usually hobby'ing in Lex and L'Ville but I always like to venture out. This time I should have stayed home. Set up was really easy and communication was good. I got to her incall which is a Duplex on the west side of town, I texted her and she met me at the door. I'm used to providers not looking as good as their pics, this girl looks much different. I don't mind thin girls but she is SKINNY! Much more skinny than her pics. I walked through the door to see a toddler waving at me on the couch, that's a first. She just said he's used to seeing people it's ok. Wow. We walked to the back bedroom and talked for a bit. Roxy is very nice, I almost feel bad writing this but it's all true. We got ready and she offered a BBBJ, which she only offered with 1/2 hr ($140) not a QV ($100), after she got junior's attention she asked if I was ready and we got in position to start Mish. The whole time the toddler is knocking at the door and babbling and giggling. I asked her if she had a cover and she said no. Really! I usually bring 1 or 2 with just in case, except this time! She wouldn't agree to a BBBJ for less than 1/2 hr but she's ready to go FS with no cover? I said I only go FS with a cover and she offered to get me there with the BBBJ. Her head game is not great, felt mechanical and rushed. She had told me no CIM already so when I was close I gave the signal. Instead of at least jerking me off and pumping she just backs off completely! I got dressed and left. I'm not rude, I'm fairly good looking and always clean. I didn't say anything rude I just left. Damn, just damn.
    Ad this to your future rules, Whenever you see Kids, Adults, in the house. Just say sorry can't do it.

    I feel bad for the kid. I don't do providers when third party involve.

  13. #1268

    Worst Experience ever, WTF Owensboro

    I was near Owensboro today so I thought I'd head out for a little fun. Looking on List Crawler, Mega personals, Escort Fish and Skip the game's I finally found a Provider named Roxy. I'm usually hobby'ing in Lex and L'Ville but I always like to venture out. This time I should have stayed home. Set up was really easy and communication was good. I got to her incall which is a Duplex on the west side of town, I texted her and she met me at the door. I'm used to providers not looking as good as their pics, this girl looks much different. I don't mind thin girls but she is SKINNY! Much more skinny than her pics. I walked through the door to see a toddler waving at me on the couch, that's a first. She just said he's used to seeing people it's ok. Wow. We walked to the back bedroom and talked for a bit. Roxy is very nice, I almost feel bad writing this but it's all true. We got ready and she offered a BBBJ, which she only offered with 1/2 hr ($140) not a QV ($100), after she got junior's attention she asked if I was ready and we got in position to start Mish. The whole time the toddler is knocking at the door and babbling and giggling. I asked her if she had a cover and she said no. Really! I usually bring 1 or 2 with just in case, except this time! She wouldn't agree to a BBBJ for less than 1/2 hr but she's ready to go FS with no cover? I said I only go FS with a cover and she offered to get me there with the BBBJ. Her head game is not great, felt mechanical and rushed. She had told me no CIM already so when I was close I gave the signal. Instead of at least jerking me off and pumping she just backs off completely! I got dressed and left. I'm not rude, I'm fairly good looking and always clean. I didn't say anything rude I just left. Damn, just damn.

  14. #1267

    Where's Brielle?

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Brielle I have seen a few times. Met her on SA but stop seeing her when she started advertising. Cool chick. Great kisser. Great BBBJ. Those lips are addicting.
    Sadly she pulled her ads. Anyone know anything about her and if she's going to return? I was planning on a special outcall just to see her.

  15. #1266

    Must have a fast car!

    Quote Originally Posted by LimpNoodle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49336005/

    Hope this link works. Anyone have any thoughts of this one? Can't find any reviews. Thanks.

    Limp.
    Also posted in Chicago and Baltimore today. I'd say there's a 99.9% chance of TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape