Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 12747
-
04-28-20 20:00 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 811Harla Quinn
I just saw an ad for Harla Quinn on one of the sites. I can't believe she is still in the business. She must be close to 75 yrs old. Seriously, when I was seeing her 20 yrs ago, she was 10 yrs older than me.
-
04-28-20 15:35 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 66https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...794/4077955168
Avoid this one boys, C grade at best. Little starfishy, wife quality blow job. She rushed me a little bit which is supremely obnoxious. She had a bunch of texts coming in. Total moodkiller. Silence your cracked 5's next time ladies! She asked me a couple times if I was going to cum which was prescient as I had set my status to "Forgot I was fucking a ho".
I'm going to grade her a solid D. Won't repeat. As always YMMV.
-
04-28-20 09:33 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 176Never pay before you meet. Her ad says she wants cash up front via CashApp or Venmo.
Originally Posted by RocketPocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 09:22 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 1668Leslie / kay
I have never seen her before but about 2 months ago I contacted her because she was advertising on the east side and I was over by ucf. We agreed to meet up and she gave me her address and I told her I was 15 minutes away. So in 15 minutes I texted her I was there, no response. I waited about 10 minutes and proceeded to text and call with no response. Finally said enough and drove away and 5 minutes later she calls me back and said she went to the store and was still there, like we never texted and talked. Sometimes these girls can get out of there own way. No sense, she just went on my don't call list.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 09:11 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 292Ditto on Kay or Leslie or whatever name she was going by
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few years back as well, I'd guess it's been at least 5 years, maybe more. I'd agree that her body was pretty fine for her age, she was in better shape than a lot of 20-somethings. That said, for me, the experience was rather lackluster, nothing special to the visit and I never went back. Making it worse, the house she was working out of had AC issues and it was pretty damn warm, I was sweating while just laying in the bed. Maybe it was a "first date jitters" kind of thing but I didn't have enough incentive to try a second date.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 09:01 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 97Good fuck
She's the chick in the photo the one with the pink perhaps using a phone number from an older provider as the pics are different
.
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 08:51 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 283Any provider asking for prepayment is not legit, they're a scammer.
Originally Posted by RocketPocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 07:49 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 963She's been around for years
I probably saw her 10 years ago as Kay and it was a bad day for her I guess. She came back as Leslie and was better. Also known as Trinity and Ramona but a YMMV. There are reviews for all 3 here by me and Vino knows her very well. Was thinking it was time to sample the latest version but can't make up my mind which one to see.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
These were her back in the day and the current Ramona.
-
04-27-20 23:49 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 127Leslie East Orlando review
I texted Leslie after seeing her ad. We agreed on a 30 minute meeting for 1. 4. Comms were easy and simple. I arrived at the private East side residence after light screening. Her pictures are accurate. Her body is tight and fit for her age. After a brief LEO check we got to the business at hand. Her body looks twenty years younger that her 57 years. The only downside was the CBJ (I am not a fan of CBJ). Mish to k9 to titty-fuck to assjob (assjob is not greek) then kaboom. Her no-go zone is Greek. Overall a positive experience. Will repeat.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/leslie-e...orlando-188064#erotic.
-
04-27-20 23:22 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 228Anyone know if she legit?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/304856286944
Was wondering is she gtg or a really bad nightmare.
-
04-27-20 21:13 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 2027Photos and positive comments
I found more photos as well as positive comments about her on EB.
Originally Posted by LongJohnson122
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7c66b7231a2b90
-
04-27-20 18:18 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 97It's been a while
https://escortindex.com/large/orland.../2637739?img=0
Goddess build Jesus ass is fucking ridiculous! Cool down to earth. Did a qv.
She real, clean, and funny only complaint during doggie she kind leaned forward way to much causing me to lose my placing then told me she doesn't do that stop stop. W. e. The case cool chick will repeat once again that ass is dumbbbbbbbbbDTUPID!
-
04-27-20 16:37 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 309Dirty feet
Jesus, look at the bottom of her feet when she hops up on the bed at the beginning of the porn hub clip. Effing Gross. Stay Safe. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]
SMF1234.
-
04-27-20 11:40 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 963GFE in the COVID19 era
Thanks all, not looking for full GFE now anyway so may be an option.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:14 #7033Banned Member

Posts: 1328Ummmmm
Good to see that she is banging gay dudes bare back. Major pass.
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]
PG.












Reply With Quote




