Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 35480
-
04-28-20 19:45 #28370Senior Member

Posts: 221Your inbox is full
Despite the mixed reactions, I'd love to see her.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 19:41 #28369Senior Member

Posts: 127Hmm, FWIW. In person, her words were, "100 to go back to the room and fuck".
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
That may have been her rate then, but now she is busier than expected.
-TH.
-
04-28-20 18:49 #28368Senior Member

Posts: 153Dream
I would like to have a dream or two with her.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 17:05 #28367Senior Member

Posts: 626Gps
I reached out to her, she answered, after we chatted about our uncles and stuff, she says. And I quote " it's 60 roses for a quick car blow job, 100 if you want to fuck, or 200 if you want to fuck me in my room. I said. Honey I'll have to get back with ya on that. Our man Tader H was right. A bit high.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 21:58 #28366Banned Member

Posts: 5343Damn! Glad to see she's trying not to draw too much attention! Lmao.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
Too bad the reviews are shit.
-
04-27-20 20:54 #28365Senior Member

Posts: 1150Thanks for the info
I saw her Saturday I think. She caught my eye for sure thought TGTBT. Pm me with details on donation and services please.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 20:36 #28364Senior Member

Posts: 127Zoe
Hesitated posting this because the last one didn't go over to well. LOL.
I met Zoe the other day when she arrived from Miami. IMO cool chick and sexy as hell.
Has a room. Here for a couple weeks.
I think prices are probably higher than usual for the area however if you like them young, hot, and not looking strung out, then she might be for you.
Here for a couple weeks.
-
04-27-20 19:33 #28363Regular Member

Posts: 8I think they're starting to crack down on the outfits. After an indecent exposure yesterday, a different girl was busted a few hours ago for exposure of sexual organs. It was not Janelle.
-
04-27-20 19:11 #28362Regular Member

Posts: 23Same girl
This is one of the same 4 girls I saw on the Trail. So anyone picked her up?. Is she LEO ?. Anybody know?
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 18:23 #28361Regular Member

Posts: 8Our $20/40 girls can provide better service, but she'll still get the non other guys that don't see her negative reviews. How many guys on here would pay $100 for a covered BJ or overlook a girl striking a guy in the back of the head. She's got good looks and has a sexy wardrobe but her prices are already dropping. I saw her one night with a sheer black outfit with only a micro thong below it but her rates were laughable. Let's see if the services can improve before she leaves for another city.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:15 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 291Pretty sure she's real but she's one of the girls that gets brought down here aka she's too expensive for the trail. Starts by asking 100.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 13:25 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 664Janelle
Haven't read a lot of good reviews though.
Originally Posted by StandingRod
[View Original Post]
And I've noticed there are always tow trucks at Wawa and in the parking lot of Mech Tech. No big deal.
-
04-27-20 10:42 #28358Regular Member

Posts: 10"The smell is everything to me. "
Smells like a fish. Tastes like a turkey. Stinks but ya love it.
-
04-27-20 09:54 #28357Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro. Have you seen this one? Kat's Cat was good lookin' & bushy. MIA.
Missionary Man.
-
04-27-20 04:54 #28356Senior Member

Posts: 66Mia
This one is MIA, been trying to track her down.
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




