Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 298 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #555

    Co'Rona'virus

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheHobby1  [View Original Post]
    Which site is Rona?
    Not sure if this is bait, but Rona is short for coronavirus.

  2. #554

    Rona

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    I know some of the girls on PD are offering rona discounts. Still pricier than kdolls.
    Which site is Rona?

  3. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    I saw Zina before. She's nice. Fake B's, but well done. Not much English and is accommodating to position requests. This org overall is pretty good with pics and service.

    Also, that's her elbow LOL.
    Yeah, but what an elbow!

  4. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    I called the PO for KGA asking to see if Tiara was available. Said she wasn't so I opted for an appointment with Kat. The pictures are her with some P.S. She is more tan in person.

    Not a complete fuck-storm, but it was good enough for me. Went for round 2. I'm assuming BB availlable. I didn't ask, and she just went straight to it. CIP YMMV.

    Also I think due to the covid-19, the PO skipped screening with me.

    I'd recommend KGA over CA because they've got more accurate pictures.
    Kat looks nothing like her pics. The face is obviously not her and the body is a bit thicker towards the bottom.

    Even when not compared to the legendary Yuna and Claire from the same org, her service was average to below average. Face is quite cute and probably the best face in the org since Miko is gone, but definitely older than the pics.

    I haven't seen Tiara, but I think if service is as important to you as it is to me (very), Claire and Yuna are the only ones to see at KGA. Coincidentally, they are in my top 3 girls in the bay area (Yuffie is the third).

  5. #551

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Going to go see her this eve. Getting into LSC was no big deal.

    I decided to see her, because I like natural-ish tits over plastic any day. Well done ones, I'll not mind if service makes me forget them.

    The photos are 100% plastic. Edited. Except this one.

    The missed a titty, and it hangs _wonderfully_.
    I saw Zina before. She's nice. Fake B's, but well done. Not much English and is accommodating to position requests. This org overall is pretty good with pics and service.

    Also, that's her elbow LOL.

  6. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by FapMasterFap  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Zina at LSC?
    Going to go see her this eve. Getting into LSC was no big deal.

    I decided to see her, because I like natural-ish tits over plastic any day. Well done ones, I'll not mind if service makes me forget them.

    The photos are 100% plastic. Edited. Except this one.

    The missed a titty, and it hangs _wonderfully_.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 8.29.49 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by RGood  [View Original Post]
    Links to these girls? Ag least the link to the girl whos always ready to hop back on top.
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AmandaBabe

    She doesn't have an ad listed atm but keep an eye out.

  8. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to the peach discord? Did they shut down their server?
    Wondering the same. They have a new link to another chat server but it isn't working.

  9. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by BornFree3  [View Original Post]
    LC. As I sad, not for Asian, only AA, SA type.
    I was talking to one.

    She said no touching, hugging, kissing bcos of Rona.

    So you can assume what you going to get for that price.

    Rona is just an excuse, their behavior won't change anyways.

    I am not into k parlors but go there just for service.

  10. #546

    Discord

    Does anybody know what happened to the peach discord? Did they shut down their server?

  11. #545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Glad to see that it's not only me that see them asking for GFE prices without the GFE services.

    You do find a few gems though. I've seen Amandababe on there multiple times. She's started touring around Vegas and Socal as of last year, so she isn't in the area as often. From other reviews I've managed to dig up, it seems like YMMV. I've heard of GPS stories, but in my experience she's been great and accommodating. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG. No CIM or COF. She's always ready to hop back on you after you've shot your load, and will try to get as much out of you.

    I've only had one bad experience with her. I visited for a hhr appointment and half way through the session she decided that she was having an off day. She gave my entire donation back and just asked me to leave. I was pretty confused about it at first, never asked about it.

    The fact that she gave my entire donation amount back, I had decided to see her again some time later, and it was like that never happened.

    I've contacted another one on there, who's offering a quarantine discount. I'll report back later.

    Also funny story, the same girl that I'm contacting, we had a previous arrangement that I had to cancel because Amanda was back in the area the same day. LOL.
    Links to these girls? Ag least the link to the girl whos always ready to hop back on top.

  12. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Glad to see that it's not only me that see them asking for GFE prices without the GFE services.

    You do find a few gems though. I've seen Amandababe on there multiple times. She's started touring around Vegas and Socal as of last year, so she isn't in the area as often. From other reviews I've managed to dig up, it seems like YMMV. I've heard of GPS stories, but in my experience she's been great and accommodating. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG. No CIM or COF. She's always ready to hop back on you after you've shot your load, and will try to get as much out of you.

    I've only had one bad experience with her. I visited for a hhr appointment and half way through the session she decided that she was having an off day. She gave my entire donation back and just asked me to leave. I was pretty confused about it at first, never asked about it.

    The fact that she gave my entire donation amount back, I had decided to see her again some time later, and it was like that never happened.

    I've contacted another one on there, who's offering a quarantine discount. I'll report back later.

    Also funny story, the same girl that I'm contacting, we had a previous arrangement that I had to cancel because Amanda was back in the area the same day. LOL.
    Sounds like you have a good business connection, that's great.

    I've pretty much given up on finding a processional proper PSE outside of the K / C Gals. Or even a solid GFE.

    A # of years ago I got a great girl, and then overnight went from "human" to "street managed" in her delivery, and way of transacting the hour. And they all come off that way anymore in their ads.

  13. #543

    Sharon

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta747  [View Original Post]
    This is not the legendary HaRa who was recently at http://welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com. Wish HaRa would come back soon!
    Thanks, well I did see Sharon, nice girl, but pictures were fake and not representative of her looks, which is off-putting. She's older and thicker with fake c-cups. MILFY. Has a few tats. Nice BBBJ, but just an OK time, not great.

  14. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Where are you seeing this CityX or PD? I tend to stick with Kgals, since the service is consistent. I would like variety, but don't want pay over the standard kgirl price.
    LC. As I sad, not for Asian, only AA, SA type.

  15. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/ where the'yve always been.

    Where "I will rock your world" $300/ hr, and the list of "No's" is so long you might as well send her the money and stay home.
    Haha. Glad to see that it's not only me that see them asking for GFE prices without the GFE services.

    You do find a few gems though. I've seen Amandababe on there multiple times. She's started touring around Vegas and Socal as of last year, so she isn't in the area as often. From other reviews I've managed to dig up, it seems like YMMV. I've heard of GPS stories, but in my experience she's been great and accommodating. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG. No CIM or COF. She's always ready to hop back on you after you've shot your load, and will try to get as much out of you.

    I've only had one bad experience with her. I visited for a hhr appointment and half way through the session she decided that she was having an off day. She gave my entire donation back and just asked me to leave. I was pretty confused about it at first, never asked about it.

    The fact that she gave my entire donation amount back, I had decided to see her again some time later, and it was like that never happened.

    I've contacted another one on there, who's offering a quarantine discount. I'll report back later.

    Also funny story, the same girl that I'm contacting, we had a previous arrangement that I had to cancel because Amanda was back in the area the same day. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape