Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 12758
-
04-29-20 14:56 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 129Would not recommend.
Would not recommend. Pricey and no GFE. If you see 1 the other is in the restroom the whole time.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 14:42 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 168Check the adultsearch feed someone just did a writeup.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 14:40 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 343Tgtbt
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1877345
Has anyone seen this two?
-
04-29-20 14:36 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 401Mature Nicole
Anyone tag this mature lady, been watching her ads for about amonth or so.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49282173/
-
04-29-20 10:51 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 335Katie
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49314302/#.
-
04-29-20 09:34 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 335Agreed
I too was tricked by her name / pic changes and when I saw her, she lived in Winter Park area. Orlando Post. The good ole days! She's got to be in her 60's now, if you like a grandma that's cold as a dead fish, she's for you!
Originally Posted by VerySlowly
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 07:56 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 302Sam
I saw this one last night after someone canceled on me last minute. I walked right out!! She's the girl in the picture but maybe 30 pounds heavier. Don't get me wrong I love me my bbws but this one she was carrying in the wrong area. The room was a mess, she was getting into with someone on the phone. I was very upset!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49362700/
-
04-29-20 06:53 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 373OK dream
I saw her like a month or two ago nice girl nice body but she didn't give bbj or any head told me she did on the phone but manage to get away with not doing it in the dream so make sure you get that 1st other than that she was good a real squirter too.
Originally Posted by BoxPounder
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 05:42 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 228Thanks for the info
Yes, I seen that about a down payment. It was different for her earlier ads. Hence for any info that anyone have seen her yet.
Originally Posted by BigBill
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys.
-
04-28-20 21:49 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 234Krystal
Was wondering if anyone has info on krystal.
http://archive.vn/Ezvlo
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/583164586343
-
04-28-20 21:49 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 1679A true antique!
I've seen her several times, not because I wanted to but in the times long ago before the internet and cell phones there was only a couple of ways to find lady's in the business. There was always the "Trail" and Orlando Sentinel used to have a section but naturally somebody complained and they eventually took it out. Escort services advertised but were expensive. Then there was the "Orlando Post" and that was the place to find companionship, soooo chicks would move around and change their name, hair color and telephone number and lure you in thinking you found something new and sometimes you did but too many times it wa Kay or Leslie or her equivalent. Yuk! The first time I saw her was in Oviedo at a very nice home, she sold real estate and "worked" part time, she was young then, late twenties and hot as hell but the performance was "cold fish" with no skills. Every time after that was not on purpose, in those times it wasn't easy, you never knew what was behind the door and sometimes it was a Kay or a Jenna DiVine and sometimes it was Hanna Banana--woo hoo.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Those were the old days (25 to 30 years ago) but the funny thing was a BJ on the trail cost $20 then and that can be had today. When I first went to Geneva it was $11 then it went to $13 and everything was the same as now except they didn't have flat screen tv's and the resolution was 480 on the TV so the porn stunk or was it the lady next to me who stunk, I don't remember, LOL.
Bottom line my friend is you didn't miss a damn thing not seeing her--Trust me.
VS.
-
04-28-20 20:00 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 811Harla Quinn
I just saw an ad for Harla Quinn on one of the sites. I can't believe she is still in the business. She must be close to 75 yrs old. Seriously, when I was seeing her 20 yrs ago, she was 10 yrs older than me.
-
04-28-20 15:35 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 66https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...794/4077955168
Avoid this one boys, C grade at best. Little starfishy, wife quality blow job. She rushed me a little bit which is supremely obnoxious. She had a bunch of texts coming in. Total moodkiller. Silence your cracked 5's next time ladies! She asked me a couple times if I was going to cum which was prescient as I had set my status to "Forgot I was fucking a ho".
I'm going to grade her a solid D. Won't repeat. As always YMMV.
-
04-28-20 09:33 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 176Never pay before you meet. Her ad says she wants cash up front via CashApp or Venmo.
Originally Posted by RocketPocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 09:22 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 1670Leslie / kay
I have never seen her before but about 2 months ago I contacted her because she was advertising on the east side and I was over by ucf. We agreed to meet up and she gave me her address and I told her I was 15 minutes away. So in 15 minutes I texted her I was there, no response. I waited about 10 minutes and proceeded to text and call with no response. Finally said enough and drove away and 5 minutes later she calls me back and said she went to the store and was still there, like we never texted and talked. Sometimes these girls can get out of there own way. No sense, she just went on my don't call list.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





