Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,321 to 22,335 of 31093
-
04-28-20 09:03 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 190Not worth it
I had dream 2-3 months back and reviewed here too. Basically talks nice on text and phone but once in, it is all down heel. Tries to rush you and totally not interested. Pics are almost correct but I couldn't figure out the face issue with some different kind of spots.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 06:39 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks for the great review
I've lusted after this one for quite some time but haven't the stamina to keep up with her, sadly.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 04:48 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 687Kandy
Went for qv for $. She is the girl in the pics, but not as attractive in the face as in photos. She had lots of bumps or acne on her face. She had all her belongings in a shopping cart in the room, which I thought was weird. Decent attitude and very petite and tight. That's the good news. There is no GFE, kissing etc. Everything is covered with no BBBJ. I also noticed a strong smell while hitting it from behind. I'm glad I didn't try for date. Smdh.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 00:24 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 363Kandy review
Dreamed meeting Kandy in south charlotte. Very short. Signs of demons on skin. BBBJ not special. Complained in dream. Offered BBFS. Opted for cfs. Complained in dream. Wanted k9 in dream. Complained of going to fast and deep. Finished in bag.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
Will not repeat. Used bathroom to cleanup and she had her demon toys in bathroom. Will not repeat.
-
04-27-20 23:11 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 136Sorry about that, should have specified. It's the 9963 number. She did have a page on Eros up until literally last week that had much better info but it's not up right now.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 22:31 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 309She was reviewed quite a bit last year as Lexi or Lexii. Decent reviews at first and then they deteriorated. Saw a negative review of her on the Wilmington board about 2 months ago as well.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 21:18 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 109Kandy
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/398314627475
Has anyone partaken of this lovely little spinner yet? She's been posting for a few weeks and seems legit.
I've communicated a bit with her and no red flags yet. To say it's been tough to get out of the house the last few weeks would be an understatement.
Let me know.
BTR.
-
04-27-20 21:14 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 109Ashtyn
I tried to see her about 6 months ago after a middle of the road review here. She was communicating great until I arrived in York, a 45 damn minute drive, and then she went silent. I believe she's heavy into the demons and runs with a few similar girl friends acting as handlers. This is an educated guess since I have no first hand knowledge.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
Summation, the hassle and lost time weren't worth it so I've never tried again. Those perky teen tits do look great in the ad tho. Good luck and let us know if it works out.
BTR.
-
04-27-20 20:33 #8765Senior Member

Posts: 392Ashtyn in York
Did you try both #'s?
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
Diff # under call me. Need to look at ads from top to bottom.
-
04-27-20 16:04 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 288Which number is best?
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:24 #8763Senior Member

Posts: 456I'd like to find out too. Looks good!
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 13:02 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 392Cassey / Piper / Hazel. Kings mtn / Gastonia / Shelby
Found her on tryst, but doing my due diligence found a bunch of other ads and histories, all same pics. I know girls change names / numbers all the time. Some do so because they suck, fakes, etc, and some just because they want new customers, and other times well it could be uncle.
Current ad: https://tryst.link/escort/cassey.
Past ones (only a sampling):
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...19/2001273/ter
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...19/2371298/ter
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...19/2121979/ter
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...19/1966884/ter
Anyway. Anyone seen her, is she legit, menu, etc?
-
04-27-20 11:06 #8761Senior Member

Posts: 42[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-20 07:06 #8760Senior Member

Posts: 192Valerie joy
Damn. Seems I dodged a bullet on this one, haha. Thanks as always guys. Hopefully some better ladies will come around after all this shit is over.
Originally Posted by CoochieMac
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 01:58 #8759Senior Member

Posts: 136Becca
I had the mind-blowing experience of a visit with Becca earlier this week. I've been interested in seeing her for a while but finally was able to make it happen. She's going to be a regular thing. I give her my highest recommendation. Now, here's the disclaimer. She's pricey. She's definitely not cheap but well worth it IMO.
So let me run through this as best I can. To begin with, I should have known I was in for something special when she sent me a text prior to the appointment that gave me the address, etc. And then said, "I would suggest you bring a bottle of water with you. I normally have a case of waters there but ran out yesterday and am planning to pick some up on the way in this morning but I don't want to forget and then have you getting dehydrated on me LOL" She wasn't kidding. Hydration was required. So I met her at a studio apartment that she only uses for her sessions. There's something that's a turn on about the fact that this chick has her shit together that much that she's got her own place she uses just for her escort business. And it's nice. No shit hole hotel rooms where you leave smelling like smoke.
Anyway, to the details. So to put it plainly. The girl is a freak. She's one of the tiniest girls I've ever seen. And she's like a solid piece of muscle. Her pictures are completely accurate though I would say they are probably 5-7 years old. She's probably 28-30 years old. When she showed up, she was a little shy and soft spoken. We had some nice small talk and it was interesting trying to figure out what her accent was. Eventually it came out that she's originally from Scotland. Then enough of that and the clothes came off. Like I said. The chick is tiny. And amazing. She's like a little spider monkey. That's when she goes from kinda quiet and soft-spoken to an absolute fucking nympho.
You will not be able to fuck this girl hard enough or long enough! She wants to satisfy you but make no mistake, she'll tell you what she wants. She like to be pushed into the bed, held down, had her tits sucked while she rides CG. It's pretty awesome. I read reviews that say she cums multiple times during sessions and I thought that had to be bullshit until I experienced I firsthand. She is a fiend.
Finally after 45 minutes, I couldn't hold it any longer and unloaded. We cleaned up and spent some time chatting. She doesn't rush.
Like I said, I will be back. She's just my speed.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2952890









Reply With Quote






