Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,406 to 27,420 of 41302
-
04-28-20 04:37 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 250Asia
I had a dream with Asia a couple days ago. In my dream she gave a decent BBBJ with some Deepthroat. Do not be fooled by these old pics and Angles. She's much skinnier in person. Asia is definitely catfishing.
-
04-28-20 03:54 #13896Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Its sad but, she was ugly af before y'all destroyed her. Imagine what it look now. Dick still hard huh?
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 03:52 #13895Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Xcept 5. Lmao.
Originally Posted by CMonger16
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 03:49 #13894Racist douchebag

Posts: 204How old is she? She looks kinda old and has no chest. If she had youth and a chest it might be different but what all the red tape, and she's lacking?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 03:40 #13893Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Yah k. Sunbeam isn't really mandarin but if it were its all industrial and apartments. Haven't seen dirt roads in the whole Duval. Maybe the airport and pecan park?
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 03:34 #13892Racist douchebag

Posts: 204That's an obvious traveler.
Originally Posted by BigAnon
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 23:24 #13891Senior Member

Posts: 286Miss Bunnie
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/826431068424
She looks promising. Did anyone partake?
-
04-27-20 22:46 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 114I am ready when you are
Saw this girl today,904-xxx-6767,I donot know how to post link. Pics are real. Sweet girl, trying to get back on her feet. No signs of drugs, or db. Location safe, clean room, very eager to please. BBBJ, cover came on. Will def. Repeat. She is only doing this for a short time. Def. Recommend. Not a clock watcher, freshly showered.
-
04-27-20 22:06 #13889Senior Member

Posts: 316That knowledge alone will save a lot of hobbyists a lot of wasted time and money, which is my point.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 21:53 #13888Senior Member

Posts: 286Against my better judgement
About 4 months ago I partook twice; and against my better judgement I gave into the small head and dreamt of the unthinkable BBFS that was offered. It was a great experience that I had dreamt with this young lady; she showed me papers with her clean bill of health. She was sweet, accommodating and took directions well. Both dreams was great with no issues. My bill of health is clean, but I have no good luck in playing lotto. I don't want to push my luck LOL. I guess it's YMMV. Stay safe, SXY.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 17:03 #13887Senior Member

Posts: 324Statistical Anomaly
You sir (or mam) are a statistical anomaly. That chick has been on Youngerman for a whiiiile and there have been a ton of reviews. At first glance, the initial reviews were great. I myself had even gone to see her a few times. Her pics were inaccurate, her kitty smelled, her BBBJ was def not pornstar like she would brag, and then the burn reports started to surface. Not one, but a couple. Probably from throwing BBFS at anyone who would take it just to get an extra 20 out of the qv. Not judging, just telling it like it is. She tried to offer it to me a couple of times as well. The fact that you have been to her twice and have not received ANY of those things is pretty impressive. You should play the lottery. -F904.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:27 #13886Senior Member

Posts: 433Poor little Ashton
I am heartbroken to read this. Can anyone confirm & update us on her condition?
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
Damn.
-
04-27-20 16:13 #13885Senior Member

Posts: 450500? I don't care how professional her website looks and she's not the worst looking, but that's just too much. I guess some people are willing to cough that up each time. Even with that $1,200 coming, maybe. I'll save it for elsewhere.
Originally Posted by CMonger16
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:07 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 85Nice, thanks.
Originally Posted by CMonger16
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:33 #13883Senior Member

Posts: 561Alexis revisited
So I saw Alexis again and got to say second trip was better then the first. Started with a nice slow BBBJ like I asked before flipping her to have some DATY. Rubbered up and on to the deed. Lasted through multiple positions this time, finishing with her doggy on the edge of the bed begging me to grab her ass. She's only doing incalls at a hotel as she has family at her condo. She's also not available every day but get on her list.
She also hopes to not post on Skip anymore so Seniors if you need her number lmk. Please if your not a established member I can't give you her number, per her request.










Reply With Quote





