Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 907 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1265

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD502  [View Original Post]
    I assume she is staying at the same extended stay as many others in this area of the ad. Just wondering if she is legit or should I avoid her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49354754/.

    Also on a side note I went ahead and gave country and curvy a try to see what the teeth and hit situation was. It's a negative she has no teeth or lots of rotted ones away from her IMO.
    Set up 2 appts With excuses as always phone not charging, was at the store, etc. Would like to tap that honey pot but can't take the lack of profession business. Good luck.

  2. #1264

    Any intel on Amber?

    I assume she is staying at the same extended stay as many others in this area of the ad. Just wondering if she is legit or should I avoid her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49354754/.

    Also on a side note I went ahead and gave country and curvy a try to see what the teeth and hit situation was. It's a negative she has no teeth or lots of rotted ones away from her IMO.

  3. #1263

    Selena Fantasy on STG

    I seem to remember a Selena being reviewed on here but I can't find anything. Has anyone got any info on this one? I know there was a Selena in Lex that got sine bad reviews but this isn't the same girl. Thanks and stay http://louisville.skipthegames.com/f...y/977607089052.

  4. #1262

    Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49336005/

    Hope this link works. Anyone have any thoughts of this one? Can't find any reviews. Thanks.

    Limp.

  5. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I know Cookie is well reviews on here but today was the first visit for me. I had texted 3 other providers Sunday, only 1 responded then went dark. I've seen Sarah a few times and she is always solid but I was wanting to branch out. I texted Cookie and she immediately texted back, Big plus! I got to her incall a little early but she told me to come on up anyway. Her place is an extended stay on taylorsville Rd. It'sa very nice area, it's clean on the inside and there's no strong smoke smell, another big plus! She is a BBW for sure. Pics are pretty accurate. Pretty eyes, nice smile and very sweet and loves what she does. We started off with a very very nice BBBJ. I could have stayed for that all day! Nice and slow licking and sucking my balls and shaft moaning the whole time. Damn. From there I went to Mish to see those titties move with my every thrust. She closed her eyes and pulled her legs high in the air so I could take the whole plunge! I slowed down so I could thrust and suck those big nipples and her moans grew with every drive. I paid for the 1/2 hr and I got that plus. This girl never clock watched and after I couldn't hold out any longer and popped we laid there stroking each other and talked for another 10-15 minutes. I'll be back and may take nothing but her head game for the whole time, best BBBJ I've had in the hobby. Great girl, will repeat!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49170421/
    Totally concur with your review. Cookie has become one of my go to providers bro! SMO.

  6. #1260
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Indiana girls?

    Any body know a good one in southern Indiana?

  7. #1259

    Inside scoop on kelli

    Does does anybody have the inside scoop on the twin Kelli. I'm almost positive she and her sister are still in the business. Don't see her advertise after all that went down with her that's probably best does anyone see her on a regular basis. Pass some info on how to get in touch with her.

  8. #1258

    Cookie review

    I know Cookie is well reviews on here but today was the first visit for me. I had texted 3 other providers Sunday, only 1 responded then went dark. I've seen Sarah a few times and she is always solid but I was wanting to branch out. I texted Cookie and she immediately texted back, Big plus! I got to her incall a little early but she told me to come on up anyway. Her place is an extended stay on taylorsville Rd. It'sa very nice area, it's clean on the inside and there's no strong smoke smell, another big plus! She is a BBW for sure. Pics are pretty accurate. Pretty eyes, nice smile and very sweet and loves what she does. We started off with a very very nice BBBJ. I could have stayed for that all day! Nice and slow licking and sucking my balls and shaft moaning the whole time. Damn. From there I went to Mish to see those titties move with my every thrust. She closed her eyes and pulled her legs high in the air so I could take the whole plunge! I slowed down so I could thrust and suck those big nipples and her moans grew with every drive. I paid for the 1/2 hr and I got that plus. This girl never clock watched and after I couldn't hold out any longer and popped we laid there stroking each other and talked for another 10-15 minutes. I'll be back and may take nothing but her head game for the whole time, best BBBJ I've had in the hobby. Great girl, will repeat!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49170421/

  9. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierCream  [View Original Post]
    This post is very confusing. You mention no name, you met a chick on Craigslist but the phone number is for another chick and the pics have nothing to do with the ad? I have absolutely no idea what you're saying or asking. And the link you provided has several girls pics in the ad. Maybe it's just me that's confused from your post LOL.

    HC.
    Sorry, didn't mean to confuse everyone. Sounded good to me when I posted it, but I was halfway thru a bottle of Gentlemen Jack, so maybe I wasn't seeing straight.

    Anyway, I was asking about the girl pictured on the 1st page. She also has the same pic when you click the pictures tab, but there's also a black chick and thicker white girl shown. The whole ad is confusing, and I don't think the girl on front is with the other 2, but what do I know.

    But, I'm only asking about the thin white girl on the front page of the ad. Most of her pics are her on a bed, in black thong and red top.

    I've seen her once, and she was smoking hot and very freaky. She actually looked like the actress Blake Lively.

    Anyway, hope I cleared up the confusion.

  10. #1256

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    Interesting as I fall in that category. Brooke from Tryst thought I was black bc my head was shaved. I sent her a pic from when I had hair and where I don't look FOB because I'm not (Louisville born and raised) and she ghosted. Another provider said yeah right, you're definitely black and refused. Lots of haters out there. I mean, if you just aren't attracted to the skin color just be upfront about it, but I understand trauma from prior bad situations.
    The problem is the provider is stereotyping by race. You can't say all members of a race have a specific trait. It shows a lack of intelligence on the providers (or anyone else who thinks that way's) part.

  11. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleOx  [View Original Post]
    Interested in some Asian providers. Seems that all that AMPs are dark right now and not seeing any escorts listed.

    Anyone have a recommendation?
    With doctors offices opening today and phase 2 openings happening in the next week or two if I heard correct, my guess is our sucky sucky shops will be opening soon which is good, I could use some Asian attention.

  12. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    I think I figured it out guys!

    I have no info on the main girl in the pics of the ad you listed, but it sounds like you want to know how to get in touch with this woman who goes by Venus: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49300002/ ??

    Met her once a few months ago in the west for a hh: her body is smoking and her BBBJ was on point. FS was nice, tighter kitty, but I don't think she was feeling well or not feeling me, I'm not really sure so YMMV.

    But yeah, the main girl in those pics is smokin' hot but they don't match anyone else on escort index
    Not Venus. The name in the EB listcrawler ad is Angel. She also has different ink than Venus. Might be a friend or other girl Venus works with or has worked with. Venus has been on my want to visit list for quite a while. Positive reviews of her just add to that. But for whatever reason I just never set out time to try and make it happen.

    Venus's friend (Angel?) and (Laci?, the hot af redhead in ad pics) also look fun. Venus is bright in the western night sky right now!

  13. #1253

    Asian Providers

    Interested in some Asian providers. Seems that all that AMPs are dark right now and not seeing any escorts listed.

    Anyone have a recommendation?

  14. #1252

    South Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf9979  [View Original Post]
    From what I've heard from several escorts and massage ladies is that they do their best to avoid Indians, Pakistanis, bangladeshis, etc. , on the basis that they are overly aggressive, very cheap and always want to negotiate, And then there are a few that come in unclean. While I know this is not completely true, those nationalities are definitely being stereotyped.
    Interesting as I fall in that category. Brooke from Tryst thought I was black bc my head was shaved. I sent her a pic from when I had hair and where I don't look FOB because I'm not (Louisville born and raised) and she ghosted. Another provider said yeah right, you're definitely black and refused. Lots of haters out there. I mean, if you just aren't attracted to the skin color just be upfront about it, but I understand trauma from prior bad situations.

  15. #1251

    Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, can someone PM me Ashlee Monroe's (prev. Mama 2 be cir. 2018) phone number? I've definitely deleted it and I know she went UTR awhile ago (December '19 I think) to stick with a few regulars but she told me to reach out whenever. Of course I deleted her contact info when I'd like to see her. Thanks in advance.
    Well I managed to find her old number but no responses from my texts which is unusual for her. Did she move back to FL? She was great. If she has a different number can someone PM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape