Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13550

    New king

    Quote Originally Posted by FzrMan  [View Original Post]
    They are taking appointments only. Had me got to the back door. The massage was interrupted numerous time. Once for about 15 minutes. When she came back in she said " I give you more time. I received one of the best massages in the last 10 years. Followed by a slow ending in which she took directions well. I would say she was late 40's maybe a 5. Wore a mask during the massage and was very meticulous about maintaining a sanitary environment.
    Can someone pm me the info as to where and how to make a reservation here please.

  2. #13549

    By Reservation the New King

    They are taking appointments only. Had me got to the back door. The massage was interrupted numerous time. Once for about 15 minutes. When she came back in she said " I give you more time. I received one of the best massages in the last 10 years. Followed by a slow ending in which she took directions well. I would say she was late 40's maybe a 5. Wore a mask during the massage and was very meticulous about maintaining a sanitary environment.

  3. #13548

    Rose

    I had a hankering yesterday. Tried a couple of my regulars. No response. Tried a couple from Megapersonals. Got a response from one within minutes. After going through the preliminaries, she informed that she operates on cashless basis. Having been burned once, I said no thanks. Then I called a couple of spas to see if they were open. No answer. Shortly, Rose called back. Open by appointment only. I was set and on my way.

    I parked at the end of the building, so as not to be seen from the door. As I approached, I noticed someone sitting in one of the four cars in the main parking lot, about two spaces from my target. When I got there, strangely, it was unlocked and I walked in.

    The girl (whose name I did not catch) was bigger around (and perhaps a tad shorter) than average for an AMP worker, in my experience. So much so, she had to step around to the side of the table to reach my lower back. The massage was only so-so. Very little tease. On the flip, she immediately asked if I wanted HJ. Well, yeah! Isn't that why we go to these places? Before she got started, she asked if I wanted her to use her mouth. I asked tip? She said 70. I said OK. She pulled up her top and went to town. After about 2 minutes, she asked if I wanted pussy. I asked tip? She said 120. I offered 100. She said ok. I asked condom? She said no. Fortunately, I always carry. She dropped her drawers (pants never went below the knees) as I put the cover on and away we went. Overall, probably in lower third of my experiences in the hobby. Total damage was 40 plus 100.

    When I left, the same person in the same car was still there. Weird. I reached my car and noticed five. Count 'them, five. Indy cop cars in the park parking lot just southeast of where I was. It appeared to me that nothing was going on, that they were just talking with each other. Still, though, enough to give me reason to be checking the rear view once I departed.

  4. #13547

    317 Holistic

    No extras to be had with Amy. Might get some serious teasing from some of the others but that's it. All are ok with self service but at those prices might as well shell out another hundy and bang a DI chick.

    I am seriously losing my mind at this point with everything shut down and no excuses to get away for a couple of hrs. Now I know what addicts go through when trying to dry out. LOL.

    One positive though is the massage / escort funds are stacking up and ready to pounce once we are freed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    317 Holistic doesn't offer extras, correct?

  5. #13546

    No extras though, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Amy from 317 Hollistic that she was seeing her regular clients, no new clients at this time. As you can expect she has been very slow. Not sure about the others that work there but guessing the same with regulars only.
    317 Holistic doesn't offer extras, correct?

  6. #13545

    Females

    I've yet to see a gloryhole ad that didn't end up being a dude posing as a lady. No ladyboys for this guy, please. But a real female gloryhole? I could get on board with that. RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Could the situation we are in now usher in the return of glory holes? I'm half joking, half serious. Think about it. Maybe with a window? .

  7. #13544

    317 Hollistic Open

    Got a text from Amy from 317 Hollistic that she was seeing her regular clients, no new clients at this time. As you can expect she has been very slow. Not sure about the others that work there but guessing the same with regulars only.

  8. #13543

    You heard it here first

    Could the situation we are in now usher in the return of glory holes? I'm half joking, half serious. Think about it. Maybe with a window? .

  9. #13542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    I think we need to come to the realization that some, maybe most massage parlors, won't be back. Move to Georgia. The governor there had that high on his reopen list (with movie theaters, barbers, fitness centers and tattoo parlors). Most will be reopen there Monday.

    BFDeal.
    I think most will be back. There might be a big changeover in talent, but they'll be around.

    They're cash heavy businesses with low expenses. There might be a few new ones popping up too. Some businesses with inventory are going to disappear, leaving vacancies.

  10. #13541

    Plainfield

    I tried calling the spa in Plainfield lsat week. They texted me on Sunday basically saying they will let me know when they open again.

    "When the boss informs us that we can work, I will notify you! Thank you! Please protect yourself and your family!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.

  11. #13540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Reality

    I think we need to come to the realization that some, maybe most massage parlors, won't be back. Move to Georgia. The governor there had that high on his reopen list (with movie theaters, barbers, fitness centers and tattoo parlors). Most will be reopen there Monday.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Time to make a reservation at a place with padded walls? On the upside, the muffler shop seemed optimistic that they might be open at the end of the month.

  12. #13539

    Local parlor vids to keep you fellow mongers sane


  13. #13538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shit! I'm already on day to day suicide watch!
    Time to make a reservation at a place with padded walls? On the upside, the muffler shop seemed optimistic that they might be open at the end of the month.

  14. #13537

    August?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.
    Holy Shit! I'm already on day to day suicide watch!

  15. #13536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Open signs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Between Friday night and this afternoon, I've been doing drive-bys to see who might be open. I didn't rattle any doors or make any phone calls, just looked for the open sign. Some may be taking appointments. All of these had no sign of life:

    Daily, Footloose, A spa, Muffler shop, Phoenix, Tucson, Star (86th and Zionsville), Firehouse, Purdue Rd. And Angel spa.
    Nobody's likely lighting up the open signs. They're afraid they'd get a visit from LEO pretty quick if they did. The two that were open last weekend both had the signs off but the doors were either open or unlocked.

    I went by a bunch of places the last two weekends. I checked doors, knocked, called, and texted. I got no action at any but the 2 already reported to be open. They're not even responding to texts offering a big bonus to let me in.

    Some of these places might not even open when the state opens up. Some of the ones I talk to are thinking they'll go back to work in August.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape