Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 6408
-
04-28-20 10:03 #618Senior Member

Posts: 187Is the only way to get contact info for Sujin from kupcake through HX?
Originally Posted by KGirlAddict
[View Original Post]
I'd like to see her.
-
04-28-20 05:44 #617Regular Member

Posts: 26On a rare occasion, yet. I was a regular in HB a year ago, no ref checks.
Originally Posted by Stephanosc3
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 03:03 #616Senior Member

Posts: 193In a rare moment of honesty, KTE Booker told me pics for Chocolate are not real. I think the pic of her in the pink robe (leftover from a series of more accurate pics from previous advertising) is closer to reality. Some monger reviewed saying she was meh. I didn't have a chance to see her yet. Kupcake Booker told me Emma's pics are fake as well, but the real girl (Lynn from Bay Area and LA) has hotter pics and is really pretty but sadly (I'm told) NO GO BBFS. I plan to try Emma anyway just to see if those real pics the booker sent me are genuine. To my knowledge, only Peach and Sujin are bare in the current Kupcake crew.
Originally Posted by RandomString30
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 21:28 #615Senior Member

Posts: 7266Might be taking the weekend off or only 1 girl working and fully booked.
Originally Posted by Helio234
[View Original Post]
There LA girls are on vacay.
-
04-25-20 13:58 #614Regular Member

Posts: 12Chocolate w kte?
Hello everyone,
Been a browser here for a while, finally decided to register and contribute a bit.
I was looking for info about Cholocate w KTE, any opinions?
Maybe she went by a different name before so I couldn't find it in search.
As far as mykupcake goes, I texted them yesterday and they answered so they're still around.
-
04-24-20 21:34 #613Regular Member

Posts: 2My cupcake
Did mycupcake change their #? Been with them a few times and they aren't responding the past 3 days.
-
04-24-20 15:39 #612Regular Member

Posts: 9Any agencies taking first timers?
Looking for a kgirl before I leave SoCal.
-
04-24-20 00:44 #611Senior Member

Posts: 1834K-Avengers on HX.
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 00:44 #610Senior Member

Posts: 1834Each has their own merits, read up on their reviews. Flynn isn't currently available in OC, so you only have Jaime at the moment.
Originally Posted by Stephanosc3
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 22:57 #609Senior Member

Posts: 7266Join hx and after you pay the $25 dollars which will obviously pay off. Get a network by seeing girls than you can message them.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 19:25 #608Senior Member

Posts: 577They have a few. Asianworld2000 and stunningasian are the two I remember. You will see their post with the girl names once they're available.
Originally Posted by JohnnyEm
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 15:56 #607Senior Member

Posts: 1514K girls sites have no tel # or email.
How do you contact them?
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 12:16 #606Senior Member

Posts: 112Amora
What's their HX handle? Thanks for the info man!
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 11:17 #605Regular Member

Posts: 9Jaime or Flynn?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 07:37 #604Senior Member

Posts: 119Diane
Does anyone know what the hell happened to Diane? She was here a year ago and never came back, she was IMO the best k girl. She used to be with asianworld2000.










Reply With Quote






