Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 26414
-
04-26-20 08:59 #10064Senior Member

Posts: 380Yowsa
Take a bag of flour with ya & go get you some.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 08:35 #10063Senior Member

Posts: 656Second that!
Nowadays, either the girls are fAke, especially the ones that for contact info only have an email, or drug dependent, terribly unkept, ad looking women.
Originally Posted by ShMedly
[View Original Post]
I can withstand some of the looks. It when looks and performance are bad.
Even Kendall Snow's performance is deteriorating! Smh.
-
04-26-20 01:12 #10062Senior Member

Posts: 774Just had my own rip-off experience with Madison. Have me wait in front of the address as I was picking her up. Came out and told me she needed to give some money to her sitter and took 40 bucks from me. Never came back and never responded to text. Obviously is a low-grade scumbag scam artist and will do anything to screw somebody over for even the smallest amount of money. Previous reports to be careful are obviously true. Beware!
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 23:04 #10061Regular Member

Posts: 17Stg
Man I wish that most of the women on stg were real, I would be broke.
-
04-25-20 21:07 #10060Senior Member

Posts: 299Yuck.
Seriously? I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit when I opened that link.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 17:22 #10059Regular Member

Posts: 2Weird atmosphere
She is definitely legit. I have seen her once before. Very chubby, but not morbidly obese. She hosts in a townhome with kids in the house. This definitely put me off and she proceeded to take me to the top room. She was nice and clean. Overall she was pleasant and courteous. BBJ and DATY were on the table. She is not a clock watcher either. Only thing that's stopping me is the awkward interaction you will inevitably have with her family member hanging out on the ground floor.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 13:11 #10058Senior Member

Posts: 149Greta
It's actually Washington county that matches that clue.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 08:49 #10057Regular Member

Posts: 12Hope she's legit
Been wanting to see her I just want to know if she legit and should I proceed or stop.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/554592601924
-
04-25-20 02:55 #10056Senior Member

Posts: 258[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-24-20 23:14 #10055Senior Member

Posts: 656Pretty bad shape
Since the choices are slim nowadays, I decided to check back with Kat. I have seen her twice before. Service was pretty good the first time and so so the second time. I got to her usual spot on a WA highway. There was a commotion with another provider two doors down. Manager said she was going to call police. I heard so I stayed in my car.
So she comes out of the room. She looked pretty bad. She struggled to stay erect, going from side to side. She had big black rims around her eyes. I noticed brown blotches on her arms and red marks on her forearms as she is approaching my car. I tell her to stay in the room that the manager is calling the cops. She mumbled something. Her speech was slurred.
I told her I was going to get food and left.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/kat/953519671177
-
04-24-20 22:00 #10054Senior Member

Posts: 2881Maya
The real one is about 24-25.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 21:59 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 2881Filling
Are those friends other sugar babies, models, escorts, or addicts. Oh, she's looking ok. But if her friends that are your friends are not fun friends, you might want to make another selection.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 20:12 #10052Senior Member

Posts: 149Greta
From that clue I just came up with another 21 year old latina named Maria, maybe that's Greta?
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:17 #10051Banned Member

Posts: 1Names
[Deleted by Admin]
Kacey if you make another fake user like this I'm going to ban your real one.
Give it a fucking rest, I've already handled it.
A2
-
04-24-20 18:47 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 246Erika
I found her on fb, and apparently we have mutual friends. Has anyone verified that she is looking for clients?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





