Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,336 to 22,350 of 30291
-
04-25-20 08:52 #7956Senior Member

Posts: 391I tried
Tried the get together with her when she first showed up on STG. Got to the address and she goes ghost. I waited the normal 10 minutes and left. She text me back like 2 hours later asking if I was still coming, haven't attempted to repeat since.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 08:17 #7955Senior Member

Posts: 192Valerie joy
She ended up making me wait for forever (which I never do) told me she was on her way and it'll be 20 min. Waited and waited next thing I know it's almost been an hour. I bailed and she sends a text "can you send me a pic of the hotel so I know you're here" I said you want me to send you a pic of the hotel when I'm here and you aren't? What kinda shit is that.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:52 #7954Regular Member

Posts: 8Kellie
I reached out to her a week or so ago because the pictures are exactly my type. Unfortunately she asked for half up front via cash app. I assumed it was a scam so that's all I've got for ya.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:26 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 288Anyone familiar with this one. She sent me a video but I'm suspicious of bb Greek.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/kellie...67999-39971469
-
04-24-20 19:22 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 1051I have not seen her but she has the type of body I like, but younger than I prefer.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she has several reviews on the oThER site that's finally back up and functional. Her review date back to 2014 thru 2017.
She also has a recent review on *List*Crawler*. I can's say I recognize the review's handle, but the review seem okay and not over the top. But the donation was a bit steep for a half-hour visit and "limited GFE".
That's about as much as I could find.
Good Luck and Play Safe!
-
04-24-20 18:35 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 309She had some reviews in eastern Carolina I believe.
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:09 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 7332Goes with the territory with most of these gals.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:35 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 70So anyone seen her before? I'm tempted by the ass.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:11 #7948Senior Member

Posts: 452Just her way of saying outcall is available.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:12 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 346Chelsea
Seems like a classy broad.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
"P.S. I'm not on an ankle monitor anymore.
-
04-24-20 08:46 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 7332I could dig that body if that is actually her and if her service matches that bod. That ass looks like something I could bounce on for days.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 08:32 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 192Valerie joy
She said "look up my reviews" but couldn't find any. I swear someone reviewed her here, but I didn't come up with anything searching. Any of you gents seen this Latina?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573
-
04-24-20 07:01 #7944Senior Member

Posts: 7332She has a whole list of things like iPhones too. She doesn't even know if someone didn't just use that gun in a crime she is accepting and I damn sure wouldn't give away a gun that can be traced back to me. I am sure many gun owners would feel the same way, so if she is getting guns as payment you can damn well bet they are illegal guns.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 05:18 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 59Guns as payment
I saw that too. That's getting yourself in a whole mess of trouble unless you already have illegal guns laying around.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 01:02 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 149$1. QV. $1. 5 for HH. I've only ever seen her for QV and the menu is limited. Won't get on top at all. But still good value at $1. Imo.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




