Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 30311
-
04-26-20 11:43 #7961Banned Member

Posts: 930Pick up the phone
I prefer talking to the girls also to determine if they are coherent and sober. Also want to make sure the texts are not coming from their handler.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 11:42 #7960Senior Member

Posts: 201Any info on these two east side hotties?
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...6553/1/2611515
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...8742/1/2611349
Anyone tried either of these?
-
04-26-20 08:46 #7959Senior Member

Posts: 749Adult Search
I am not familiar with this provider, but was hoping you could give the scoop on Adult Search. Are the ads legit for the most part? They have a lot of hot Asians advertising and it would be great if they were legit.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Gator.
-
04-25-20 19:52 #7958Senior Member

Posts: 1653A real voice
I prefer to hear a real voice over the phone before proceeding. You never know who's texting. I agree with you. Seems like the girl could accept a simple phone call if she really needs to make some $. Seems shady when they won't actually talk with you.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
04-25-20 16:09 #7957Senior Member

Posts: 1051Sorry your visit with this bootyful young thing did not take place. Lately, I've also gotten a lot of late replies and no answers from providers as well.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
I was in Charlotte yesterday and contacted a "semi-local" provider whom I've been trying to contact for months. I texted her before I left my house and about 2 hours later when I was wrapping up my business in Charlotte, she finally sent me one of those "hey" texts replies. I spent about 20 minutes texting with her because she would not answer her damn phone. Finally, I told her I preferred to talk to her to confirm a visit. She replied it was okay to call her. But when I did, she did not answer, just as before. So, I headed back South down I-77 and marked her off my list of future considerations in Charlotte.
It's a pain in the ass when ladies post for gentlemen to visit them, but they can't / won't do the simplest thing for the visits to actually take place. Answer the phone.
-
04-25-20 08:52 #7956Senior Member

Posts: 391I tried
Tried the get together with her when she first showed up on STG. Got to the address and she goes ghost. I waited the normal 10 minutes and left. She text me back like 2 hours later asking if I was still coming, haven't attempted to repeat since.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 08:17 #7955Senior Member

Posts: 192Valerie joy
She ended up making me wait for forever (which I never do) told me she was on her way and it'll be 20 min. Waited and waited next thing I know it's almost been an hour. I bailed and she sends a text "can you send me a pic of the hotel so I know you're here" I said you want me to send you a pic of the hotel when I'm here and you aren't? What kinda shit is that.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:52 #7954Regular Member

Posts: 8Kellie
I reached out to her a week or so ago because the pictures are exactly my type. Unfortunately she asked for half up front via cash app. I assumed it was a scam so that's all I've got for ya.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:26 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 288Anyone familiar with this one. She sent me a video but I'm suspicious of bb Greek.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/kellie...67999-39971469
-
04-24-20 19:22 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 1051I have not seen her but she has the type of body I like, but younger than I prefer.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she has several reviews on the oThER site that's finally back up and functional. Her review date back to 2014 thru 2017.
She also has a recent review on *List*Crawler*. I can's say I recognize the review's handle, but the review seem okay and not over the top. But the donation was a bit steep for a half-hour visit and "limited GFE".
That's about as much as I could find.
Good Luck and Play Safe!
-
04-24-20 18:35 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 309She had some reviews in eastern Carolina I believe.
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:09 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 7335Goes with the territory with most of these gals.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:35 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 70So anyone seen her before? I'm tempted by the ass.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:11 #7948Senior Member

Posts: 452Just her way of saying outcall is available.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:12 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 346Chelsea
Seems like a classy broad.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
"P.S. I'm not on an ankle monitor anymore.











Reply With Quote





