The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 887 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3982
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and was planning to see her but something came up and I had to cancel. She got mad and then had some dude calling and texting saying that I had contacted him and was wanting to see me. He pestered next for a bit and I even blocked him and he still somehow called and was still messaging me. I would say avoid this girl.
    Thanks! Thats too bad, if she's the chick in the pics, she has quite the ass.

    Regarding Jenn. I have never seen evidence of serious demons. She is 420 friendly, but I've never even seen alcohol in her place, much less any other evidence of other demons. I see her semi regularly and really enjoy my time with her.

  2. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.
    What demons? I know she smokes weed but I've never seen any other drugs or anything. I've seen her quite a few times.

  3. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely Jenn.

    On another note, anyone seen this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/641021239724.
    I messaged her and was planning to see her but something came up and I had to cancel. She got mad and then had some dude calling and texting saying that I had contacted him and was wanting to see me. He pestered next for a bit and I even blocked him and he still somehow called and was still messaging me. I would say avoid this girl.

  4. #3979

    I texted the number

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter06  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad last couple days. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/476940419787.

    I'm not out lurking everyday but usually keep eyes on to see if something this slides across the desk or new / old faces kinda thing. Anyone got intel on this? Pics look kinda TGTBT.
    I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.

  5. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I'm talking about her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746
    This is definitely Jenn.

    On another note, anyone seen this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/641021239724.

  6. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I'm talking about her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746
    My mistake. Her pics do not come up in a search. But I do remember a post here describing her as petite fun sizes Latina. She was running two ads today with different fake pics.

  7. #3976

    Wrong girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.
    I don't think so. I'm talking about her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746

  8. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her a few weeks ago. Didn't find any reviews so I just TOFTT and I'm glad I did. First of all, she is not the girl in the ad, however, the body type is exactly like the girl in the ad. The set up was through texts and one call before the meeting. She was super friendly, very clean, and no signs of demons. She is extremely petite. I'm only 140 pound and I was afraid I was going to break her. She is a great GFE. We talked for a few minutes and then got naked and started with her laying on top of me and kissing like horny teens. Did some 69 and she tasted delicious. Finished with her in cowgirl. Overall great experience and will repeat. Treat her well please, she is a very sweet girl.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/757865446651

    Be safe.

    Andy.
    This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.

  9. #3974

    Minnie Review

    Just got finished with a morning qv with Skinny Minnie. She had an amazing body, full kissable lips, and nice sized, perky tits. She was skinny, but round in all the right places. Kitty was soft and tight and she did BBFS. She was in a clean safe hotel off I85. The downsides were she didn't do bjs at all. Seems like she could be persuaded to, though. And she was very robotic. Didn't seem into it at all. But she's one damn sexy robot. Not sure if I'll repeat, but if I do, it won't be more than a QV. And if you want covered FS, bring a cover.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/232302841715

  10. #3973

    Bella D?

    Anyone had the experience? I searched and couldn't come up with anything.

    https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1743950

  11. #3972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Perhaps. But as someone who has seen her multiple times, it is an accurate one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa54  [View Original Post]
    Peace.

    Pappa54.

  12. #3971

    Any takers?

    Going to check out Minnie in the morning. I'm not usually one to toftt, but I'll take the leap this time. If anyone's seen her, can you send me a pm about your experience? Mostly just if she's legit and not a thief. Should be leaving a review tomorrow.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/979001742674

  13. #3970

    Self Review?

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/059459473172

    Have seen Annalise multiple times. She is always dressed in a sexy outfit as she greets you at her door. Her flaming long red hair and perky tits make her a real thrill to behold. She is very skilled in BJs and will delight you in the most amazing ways. Donations are reasonable and she will go the extra mile to make sure you leave with a big smile. Don't miss out on seeing her.

  14. #3969

    Is there a sting in Greenville

    I've been seeing this ad last couple days. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/476940419787.

    I'm not out lurking everyday but usually keep eyes on to see if something this slides across the desk or new / old faces kinda thing. Anyone got intel on this? Pics look kinda TGTBT.

  15. #3968

    Nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    She still post. Changed her pictures. Tried to see her Saturday. She told me where she was. I waited at a fast food restaurant nearby for nearly 45 minutes waiting for her to tell me what room. 2 hours later, after I had left, she asked if I was there. Next day, she even offered me a free session to "make up" for ignoring me. When I left my house, I sent a text saying I was heading her way. Radio silence again. Then Monday she says that she was trying to work with me, and freebies mess her up. Have not tried to see her since. Highly doubt I will contact her again.
    Sounds about right. I've seen several good reviews and she used to be pretty jam up as far as set up and meets, it fell off about 8 months ago or more for me and I gave up on her. Wouldn't / don't even contact her in a pinch. What you described has now become typical from my experience too. I guess it depends on the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape