Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 888 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4003
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Nikki last night her pictures are real and it was easy to set up and the location was good I had an awesome time and will repeat.
    Do you have a Link?

  2. #4002

    Initial impression was right

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237

    Does anyone know anything about? For a long time my initial impression was that it was fake but it's kind of sporadic. This post is up and looking at it closer I think it has the possibility of being real.

    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237
    Big red flag: asking for advance deposit. But never needed to even consider that when one image search tells you all you need to know. Anyone looking at STG ads without at least one image search tool in their arsenal is going to get burned.

  3. #4001

    Nikki

    I had a dream with Nikki last night her pictures are real and it was easy to set up and the location was good I had an awesome time and will repeat.

  4. #4000

    Doesn't make sense

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.
    I could see if a competitor or pissed off boyfriend was behind it. Oh well stay safe guys.

  5. #3999

    Jenn

    I've had the pleasure lots of times. Never known her to do anything other than weed. She's a sweetheart and a good lay.

  6. #3998

    This

    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237

    Does anyone know anything about? For a long time my initial impression was that it was fake but it's kind of sporadic. This post is up and looking at it closer I think it has the possibility of being real.

    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...l/093709421237

  7. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.
    Idk, but my first thought when seeing this ad was that it was fake. Don't see anyone using a digital camera anymore. As far as Jenn idk if she has demons or not. But I've seen providers before and didn't see drugs but knew there were demons.

  8. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and was planning to see her but something came up and I had to cancel. She got mad and then had some dude calling and texting saying that I had contacted him and was wanting to see me. He pestered next for a bit and I even blocked him and he still somehow called and was still messaging me. I would say avoid this girl.
    Thanks! Thats too bad, if she's the chick in the pics, she has quite the ass.

    Regarding Jenn. I have never seen evidence of serious demons. She is 420 friendly, but I've never even seen alcohol in her place, much less any other evidence of other demons. I see her semi regularly and really enjoy my time with her.

  9. #3995
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.
    What demons? I know she smokes weed but I've never seen any other drugs or anything. I've seen her quite a few times.

  10. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely Jenn.

    On another note, anyone seen this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/641021239724.
    I messaged her and was planning to see her but something came up and I had to cancel. She got mad and then had some dude calling and texting saying that I had contacted him and was wanting to see me. He pestered next for a bit and I even blocked him and he still somehow called and was still messaging me. I would say avoid this girl.

  11. #3993

    I texted the number

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter06  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad last couple days. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/476940419787.

    I'm not out lurking everyday but usually keep eyes on to see if something this slides across the desk or new / old faces kinda thing. Anyone got intel on this? Pics look kinda TGTBT.
    I was curious and texted the number. I got an immediate reply back saying, and I quote, "I'm the police". Why would the police text back saying they are the police. Maybe somebody screwing around with us. Anyway, I didn't reply.

  12. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I'm talking about her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746
    This is definitely Jenn.

    On another note, anyone seen this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/641021239724.

  13. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I'm talking about her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746
    My mistake. Her pics do not come up in a search. But I do remember a post here describing her as petite fun sizes Latina. She was running two ads today with different fake pics.

  14. #3990

    Wrong girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.
    I don't think so. I'm talking about her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/223981515746

  15. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her a few weeks ago. Didn't find any reviews so I just TOFTT and I'm glad I did. First of all, she is not the girl in the ad, however, the body type is exactly like the girl in the ad. The set up was through texts and one call before the meeting. She was super friendly, very clean, and no signs of demons. She is extremely petite. I'm only 140 pound and I was afraid I was going to break her. She is a great GFE. We talked for a few minutes and then got naked and started with her laying on top of me and kissing like horny teens. Did some 69 and she tasted delicious. Finished with her in cowgirl. Overall great experience and will repeat. Treat her well please, she is a very sweet girl.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/757865446651

    Be safe.

    Andy.
    This is jenn / karminx. Demons are there and I'd caution against 69 DATY since she's high volume and does BBFS with CIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape