Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,446 to 23,460 of 60954
-
04-24-20 16:30 #37509Banned Member

Posts: 13634Dog Days is the restaurant next door to the CAMP, not the CAMP name. We already have enough retarded CAMP names, but a CAMP name like Dog Days would set a new standard for stupidity. I posted the name of the CAMP previously, but don't feel like sifting through my posts to find it again. Dog Days is at 60X5 Peachtree Pkwy, Peachtree Corners (Norcross), for those wondering.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 16:25 #37508Banned Member

Posts: 13634Open CAMPs
Origin, Wellness and Sunshine in Duluth are all open but with very limited staff. I hope to see Samantha's boobies bounce real soon.
-
04-24-20 12:23 #37507Senior Member

Posts: 342Hot dog place
Okay if I remember the name of the place may of been Dog Days, but I really didn't pay to much attention. The girls were cute and I did ask for names but I could not make out the name due to accents. They were slim and youngish. Yes, I roamed. Nobody was wearing masks. The address was Peachtree pkwy.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 11:46 #37506Senior Member

Posts: 332More Info Please
Did you get any names? What about descriptions? Young, old? Slim, Chubby? Roaming allowed?
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
Any Covid-19 considerations? Wearing masks?
Many questions to be answered.
-
04-24-20 10:27 #37505Senior Member

Posts: 342Hot dog place
I didn't see a name on it during my first recon of the place so I just referred to it by that moniker. But, this time I noticed in small letters a name that said Angel Massage. You won't find any presence on the internet for it.
Originally Posted by BossMan58
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:40 #37504Senior Member

Posts: 315Who is open
Let's post and share like we did when they were closing.
No need to be cryptic or hoard the info like toilet paper.
Just let us know what you see open when you drive around.
-
04-24-20 09:38 #37503Douchebag

Posts: 344Stop by Young's place looks amazing best paint carpet no smells and hot.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
Hot camp girls.
-
04-24-20 08:52 #37502Senior Member

Posts: 406Can you enlighten us? You seem to enjoy posting cryptic information that has little to no value.
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 04:46 #37501Senior Member

Posts: 201Well said sir.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 02:25 #37500Banned Member

Posts: 13634If she's in a nursing home, I feel for you. Got a friend in the same situation in Gainesville and I bet you will see your mom in better circumstances. Give her a hug for all of us who care about those who came before us.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 01:30 #37499Senior Member

Posts: 151Name of the spot?
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 23:32 #37498Senior Member

Posts: 70Hot dog place?
What is the name of the hot dog place?
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 21:54 #37497Senior Member

Posts: 447I would be relieved to get tested and to know I could safely go see my mom again.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:44 #37496Banned Member

Posts: 13634Are you saying you went there today, a day before parlors can legally re-open?
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:34 #37495Douchebag

Posts: 344Well I'm going to see one of my gals.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
For a TS and rub dinner and a kiss.
Drive down 92 think of heven.











Reply With Quote





