Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7961

    Pick up the phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    I prefer to hear a real voice over the phone before proceeding. You never know who's texting. I agree with you. Seems like the girl could accept a simple phone call if she really needs to make some $. Seems shady when they won't actually talk with you.

    GB40.
    I prefer talking to the girls also to determine if they are coherent and sober. Also want to make sure the texts are not coming from their handler.

  2. #7960

  3. #7959

    Adult Search

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    She said "look up my reviews" but couldn't find any. I swear someone reviewed her here, but I didn't come up with anything searching. Any of you gents seen this Latina?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573
    I am not familiar with this provider, but was hoping you could give the scoop on Adult Search. Are the ads legit for the most part? They have a lot of hot Asians advertising and it would be great if they were legit.

    Thanks.

    Gator.

  4. #7958

    A real voice

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    Sorry your visit with this bootyful young thing did not take place. Lately, I've also gotten a lot of late replies and no answers from providers as well.

    I was in Charlotte yesterday and contacted a "semi-local" provider whom I've been trying to contact for months. I texted her before I left my house and about 2 hours later when I was wrapping up my business in Charlotte, she finally sent me one of those "hey" texts replies. I spent about 20 minutes texting with her because she would not answer her damn phone. Finally, I told her I preferred to talk to her to confirm a visit. She replied it was okay to call her. But when I did, she did not answer, just as before. So, I headed back South down I-77 and marked her off my list of future considerations in Charlotte.

    It's a pain in the ass when ladies post for gentlemen to visit them, but they can't / won't do the simplest thing for the visits to actually take place. Answer the phone.
    I prefer to hear a real voice over the phone before proceeding. You never know who's texting. I agree with you. Seems like the girl could accept a simple phone call if she really needs to make some $. Seems shady when they won't actually talk with you.

    GB40.

  5. #7957
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Tried the get together with her when she first showed up on STG. Got to the address and she goes ghost. I waited the normal 10 minutes and left. She text me back like 2 hours later asking if I was still coming, haven't attempted to repeat since.
    Sorry your visit with this bootyful young thing did not take place. Lately, I've also gotten a lot of late replies and no answers from providers as well.

    I was in Charlotte yesterday and contacted a "semi-local" provider whom I've been trying to contact for months. I texted her before I left my house and about 2 hours later when I was wrapping up my business in Charlotte, she finally sent me one of those "hey" texts replies. I spent about 20 minutes texting with her because she would not answer her damn phone. Finally, I told her I preferred to talk to her to confirm a visit. She replied it was okay to call her. But when I did, she did not answer, just as before. So, I headed back South down I-77 and marked her off my list of future considerations in Charlotte.

    It's a pain in the ass when ladies post for gentlemen to visit them, but they can't / won't do the simplest thing for the visits to actually take place. Answer the phone.

  6. #7956

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this one. She sent me a video but I'm suspicious of bb Greek.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/kellie...67999-39971469
    Tried the get together with her when she first showed up on STG. Got to the address and she goes ghost. I waited the normal 10 minutes and left. She text me back like 2 hours later asking if I was still coming, haven't attempted to repeat since.

  7. #7955

    Valerie joy

    She ended up making me wait for forever (which I never do) told me she was on her way and it'll be 20 min. Waited and waited next thing I know it's almost been an hour. I bailed and she sends a text "can you send me a pic of the hotel so I know you're here" I said you want me to send you a pic of the hotel when I'm here and you aren't? What kinda shit is that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but she has the type of body I like, but younger than I prefer.

    Anyway, she has several reviews on the oThER site that's finally back up and functional. Her review date back to 2014 thru 2017.

    She also has a recent review on *List*Crawler*. I can's say I recognize the review's handle, but the review seem okay and not over the top. But the donation was a bit steep for a half-hour visit and "limited GFE".

    That's about as much as I could find.

    Good Luck and Play Safe!

  8. #7954

    Kellie

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this one. She sent me a video but I'm suspicious of bb Greek.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/kellie...67999-39971469
    I reached out to her a week or so ago because the pictures are exactly my type. Unfortunately she asked for half up front via cash app. I assumed it was a scam so that's all I've got for ya.

  9. #7953
    Anyone familiar with this one. She sent me a video but I'm suspicious of bb Greek.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/kellie...67999-39971469

  10. #7952
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    She said "look up my reviews" but couldn't find any. I swear someone reviewed her here, but I didn't come up with anything searching. Any of you gents seen this Latina?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573
    I have not seen her but she has the type of body I like, but younger than I prefer.

    Anyway, she has several reviews on the oThER site that's finally back up and functional. Her review date back to 2014 thru 2017.

    She also has a recent review on *List*Crawler*. I can's say I recognize the review's handle, but the review seem okay and not over the top. But the donation was a bit steep for a half-hour visit and "limited GFE".

    That's about as much as I could find.

    Good Luck and Play Safe!

  11. #7951
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    So anyone seen her before? I'm tempted by the ass.
    She had some reviews in eastern Carolina I believe.

  12. #7950
    Goes with the territory with most of these gals.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a classy broad.

    "P.S. I'm not on an ankle monitor anymore.

  13. #7949
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a classy broad.

    "P.S. I'm not on an ankle monitor anymore.
    So anyone seen her before? I'm tempted by the ass.

  14. #7948
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a classy broad.

    "P.S. I'm not on an ankle monitor anymore.
    Just her way of saying outcall is available.

  15. #7947

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont28  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one but got a hell of a laugh. If you want to just cut to the chase I included the pic (I drew the arrow).

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/768385069730
    Seems like a classy broad.

    "P.S. I'm not on an ankle monitor anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape