Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 31093
-
04-24-20 19:22 #8743Senior Member

Posts: 1051I have not seen her but she has the type of body I like, but younger than I prefer.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she has several reviews on the oThER site that's finally back up and functional. Her review date back to 2014 thru 2017.
She also has a recent review on *List*Crawler*. I can's say I recognize the review's handle, but the review seem okay and not over the top. But the donation was a bit steep for a half-hour visit and "limited GFE".
That's about as much as I could find.
Good Luck and Play Safe!
-
04-24-20 18:35 #8742Senior Member

Posts: 309She had some reviews in eastern Carolina I believe.
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:09 #8741Senior Member

Posts: 7334Goes with the territory with most of these gals.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:35 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 70So anyone seen her before? I'm tempted by the ass.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:11 #8739Senior Member

Posts: 452Just her way of saying outcall is available.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:12 #8738Senior Member

Posts: 346Chelsea
Seems like a classy broad.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
"P.S. I'm not on an ankle monitor anymore.
-
04-24-20 08:46 #8737Senior Member

Posts: 7334I could dig that body if that is actually her and if her service matches that bod. That ass looks like something I could bounce on for days.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 08:32 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 192Valerie joy
She said "look up my reviews" but couldn't find any. I swear someone reviewed her here, but I didn't come up with anything searching. Any of you gents seen this Latina?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1489573
-
04-24-20 07:01 #8735Senior Member

Posts: 7334She has a whole list of things like iPhones too. She doesn't even know if someone didn't just use that gun in a crime she is accepting and I damn sure wouldn't give away a gun that can be traced back to me. I am sure many gun owners would feel the same way, so if she is getting guns as payment you can damn well bet they are illegal guns.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 05:18 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 59Guns as payment
I saw that too. That's getting yourself in a whole mess of trouble unless you already have illegal guns laying around.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 01:02 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 149$1. QV. $1. 5 for HH. I've only ever seen her for QV and the menu is limited. Won't get on top at all. But still good value at $1. Imo.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 00:59 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 149This is very believable judging by her IG and videos. But it does seem like she's in here in Charlotte alone. She couldn't get a hotel room because she didn't have a CC to check in. That’s why she’s asking people to get her a room. And on her IG story she was asking for a ride in Charlotte so doesnt seem like shes traveling with or here with anyone
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
Yes she does. At no extra donation either. I did not partake as that's not my thing.
Originally Posted by Agmfour
[View Original Post]
Versus a girl that's banging for $80 on a QV and using that to buy the same things as soon as you leave? LOL Let's put the high horse back in the stable. One could consider her resourceful for trying to cut back on time and costs. LOL.
Originally Posted by QCGuy96
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 00:32 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 25Exotic girl
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/49109728/ Anyone seen this girl?
-
04-23-20 19:19 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 1205Her videos show her taking it BB.
Originally Posted by Agmfour
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 18:48 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 516Right? I'd totally sign up for a dream with them if the were real. The MILFy Bush on that redhead alone would be worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





