Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 13261
-
04-30-20 16:24 #8956Banned Member

Posts: 600Be careful w / those. I've met one before at 30 eastern, was cool, brazilian, did what was expected. But, they move a lot, between Everett, Malden and Chelsea. And I would stay away from Chelsea, big COVID hot spot where over 60% of the population has it.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 12:03 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 470Claudia Chelsea Smokeshow
My buddy just saw her and said she was the hottest girl he's ever seen. Huge ass huge tits 100% legit. PM for more information. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
Dboy.
-
04-27-20 12:44 #8954Senior Member

Posts: 159No way to tell if any of those photos are real. For what it is worth, if you google the number, she has been posting fairly regularly since 2019. I would start by going through her old ads to try and figure a bit more out about her. Probably not someone I would follow up on.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 12:26 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 1811One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.
Originally Posted by Dominor1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 12:26 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 133I texted her and got an automated reply. Asked for verification pic and she said no. Guess it was TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 12:14 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 182Claudya in Chelsea
For what it's worth, I reached out to get some info on her and she never replied.
Originally Posted by Dominor1
[View Original Post]
DP.
-
04-27-20 10:54 #8950Senior Member

Posts: 1729No luck with Hilary aka Gilary
Any masseuses available along route one North, of Boston? Crystal's masseuses still available? Anyone know? PM. Thanks.
-
04-27-20 08:09 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 133Claudya in Chelsea
Anybody have any intel on this? Pics look great, maybe too great. If she's legit I'll book today! Thanks boys, be safe.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...108512177.html
-
04-24-20 23:43 #8948Senior Member

Posts: 182Provider in Malden
If this is who I think it is, she was also perviously setup in a hair salon in Medford. I could be wrong, but searching the phone number leads to pictures she has used in the past. I saw her on purpose in Medford the first time, then in 2019 by accident (not knowing it was her) in Malden. If it's her, she is built like a fire hydrant; stocky, muscular, big fake tits and a big ass. Strong hands, gives a mediocre massage and has one speed HJ. Jackhammer.
Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1
[View Original Post]
DP.
-
04-24-20 23:33 #8947Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes, Skylar = Minx = Marina = Jessica
That's her. The funny thing is that's her real name.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:38 #8946Banned Member

Posts: 600Massage was bad and the HE was rough. But, she started to control the way I like it and it finished just fine. She was an older BBW. Cool person. But, wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Dominor1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:05 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 133How was it?
Care to share your experience?
Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:29 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 505Marina
That's Marina. I didn't know she changed her name. She started a lifestyle coaching business (thelic.com). There's not a lot of info on her site, but she apparently has a large office space somewhere in Norwell. It looks like she is still doing massage.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 00:26 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 354How was that? Is that worth?
Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 00:23 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 354Is Marina and Jessica are same?
Originally Posted by MustFindToes
[View Original Post]
https://tantra.eros.com/massachusett...51.htm?cat=203









Reply With Quote




