Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 14696
-
04-25-20 18:38 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 463G813
I think she's primarily tampa, but I know she posts in STP also.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ea4b62a6b630
-
04-25-20 03:33 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 47I have seen her a couple of times. The pictures are of her along with the videos. No GFE and yes 69 is a no no with her but everything else is good to go. I believe that's her other half that's on the videos and BBFS is not optional.
Originally Posted by RandomG
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 20:50 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 1484She's 38 and not perfecting her pics with Instagram? Something funny going on.
Originally Posted by RandomG
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:15 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 2419Taylor
Strange Ad. Shows BBFS, but lits no 69? Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by RandomG
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 13:23 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 35Taylor
Does anyone have experience with her.
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/49184517/
-
04-24-20 11:15 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 288LOL! Crazy.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 06:56 #3440Banned Member

Posts: 962Just my. 02
https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/tampa/908-662-5518/1/442426
Dialed up this gal late yesterday afternoon. Never responded by phone, only text. Never went beyond the "I do cashapp only" line. Once I was told that, I was done.
-
04-24-20 06:10 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 273Astrid
Astrid has arrived. For those who love this strumpets mad abilities, she has left the comfy confind's of her Uncle. Not sure if she will be back right away or not return at all.
Flight arrived at 5 AM this morning. IJS.
-
04-23-20 23:04 #3438Banned Member

Posts: 5343$180 for hh?? Yikes.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 16:52 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 1484Marie
Does it still hold she left the business for good? Suicidal I missed out.
-
04-23-20 14:53 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 960She will be available at a hotel around Madeira Beach tomorrow
She will be available at a hotel around Madeira Beach tomorrow.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:59 #3435Banned Member

Posts: 962Chatterbox
Spoke to this one this morning. Seemed like the real deal but I could not get her to shut up long enough to get her address! Her phone died before I could close the deal.
.
Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 08:40 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 437Anyone know this Laney?
Posts a lot, had my eye on here since Dec probably. My type haven't been able to find anything; many thanks.
https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727...234/10/2699184
-
04-22-20 18:54 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 5948Do not miss her for a head over bed throat fuck. She got some stamina too.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 17:38 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 1765Brooke
Those are some nice stripper moves, right there. She does state that she's looking for a pole to practice her tricks on. That may have been some dyslexia though and she meant she was looking for a trick to practice on. Either way, nice gymnastic floor exercises.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





