Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,801 to 22,815 of 37361
-
04-23-20 23:17 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 169Kylie
You say she came over then talk about her room?? Sounds suspect.
Originally Posted by BearHunter918
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 22:59 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 581Lindsey?
Has her number changed I've had no luck trying to reach her?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 22:41 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 389[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-23-20 21:07 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 122Yep
Either her or one of her handlers if I were a betting man.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:35 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 736Sky
Is this the utr sky introduced moths ago then she went to doghose?
I think her nickname refers to that she is tall almost 6 ft high
.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 19:59 #14556Banned Member

Posts: 176This girl is real deal
This dream was unbelievable she is very professional and friendly. No monkey I repeat no monkey. She is smooth sweet smelling fat ass and man can she ride. Little pricey $. 4 for hhr but I would and will repeat. Private residence with her gf which you can have both maybe next time I try gonna need a blue one for that. Can't say enough good things. Maybe not everyone cup of tea, won't take disrespect and certainly can't play games.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1784646
-
04-23-20 19:29 #14555Banned Member

Posts: 176Something odd about this?
Originally Posted by BearHunter918
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 19:16 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 189Lindsey
Had a dream with Lindsey this afternoon. She has moved to the Econo Lodge now. She has gotten a little more skinny since last time I saw her but same great mic skills. Will see her again. Damage was $. She did enjoy the DATY she got today too. Be safe.
-
04-23-20 17:53 #14553Regular Member

Posts: 1Kylie Dash
I had a dream with kylie very late last night. She came over and had the sexiest lingerie on. She did CBJ to begin with which I was okay with. She's a young lady with amazing curves. She had very soft, good smelling skin. We then got more in And started with K9. The back view was sexy. She will definitely put some effort in back. I didn't last long (I already knew this was going to happen by just looking at her). If I lived here, I would see her every week. She's a very nice beautiful young women who actually has personality unlike most I have seen. Her room was clean, nothing to out of line. Would definitely recommend.
-
04-23-20 16:19 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 204Winter
Well at last, seen the glorious Winter, She is little far but well worth it very sweet girl motto is 'she aims to please'.
Will see her again, she did tell me she can see some seniors on here who are trusted and she has to be able to check you out.
Can't wait to see her again soon.
-
04-23-20 15:09 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 369Mz. Cherry is back
Hooked up with her at noon today. Same great time as before! Less drama than before, too. Can't comment on the place she's staying at because it could very well change any minute, but for the time being she is staying with a friend and is offering doubles with said friend. She mentioned she pulled down her most recent ads but will be putting up new ones soon.
-
04-23-20 15:08 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 75Kryss
I was wanting to score her information as well.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 14:22 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 75Wondering where to smoke.
Brand new and was wondering how to view pics of / visit.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:55 #14548Regular Member

Posts: 1Thanks. Those reports were useless as she's either a scammer or a light skin gal with big tits or a gal with a handler who doesn't give a proper room number.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
Anyone have recent experience?
Thanks. Feel free to pm me.
-
04-23-20 10:32 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 54Sky
Had a wonderful visit with sky. She came to me at my hotel on time. We scheduled it the day before.
She is the girl In the pictures and would definitely see her again. She is easy to talk to, very sweet.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/403439937583
If your interested. Send her a text.










Reply With Quote





