Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 7529
-
05-06-20 22:23 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 573Cut to the Chase
I wish more places would list what's available like they do. Man, it could not only save our time, and I know these providers are pounded with questions they don't like to answer over the phone or in text. Makes me feel bad and I know it pisses them off.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 21:55 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 144Great Massage Super HE
Before you ask; I gave Skye 60 for the massage and a 60 tip. The place is very clean, the person that let me in was young, pretty, and polite. No one was trying to get more money from me. Skye is in a friendly place where they treat people nice.
Here is the add. Like I said below, she is so much more pretty than her photo.
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/skye-you...n-gfe-12699817
-
05-06-20 21:44 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 144Great Massage Super HE
Skye is adorable!! Much nicer than her photo. Now that there is little virus in Honolulu I went to Beautiful Skye. She's smokin hot and nice to be around. A perfect blend of relaxed and spontaneous! i.e. I had my back to her as I was putting on my underwear. She quickly grabbed my ass saying, "I just had to do that, I really like touching asses. " It was surprising because she is so sweet and innocent, and she did it in such a sweet and innocent way. Very spontaneous!
She is someone that I would love to pal around with.
She gives a strong massage that does not hurt. And if it is too strong, let her know, she is very good at following directions.
With the HE she has THE SOFTEST HANDS I have ever felt. WOW!! I asked her to go very slow with the HE and it was the nicest 15 minutes in memory)) (I got the HE at the beginning allowing plenty of time).
Also, you guys should thank me; I gave her advice on the HE. My suggestion is when you go to her, give her advice on the HE. She will take it and improvise in wonderful ways!!
She was interested to the advice I gave her and was excited to try it out)))).
She looks hapa haole but is Thai with good english skills. She was wearing a beautiful outfit that showed off her lovely figure. I'd love to have her nude while getting the massage.
She does not allow herself to get too busy so she won't be tired when doing a client.
She is the perfect therapist for this section.
-
05-06-20 20:21 #1091Regular Member

Posts: 1New name now
She use to go by joy at cc pin Thai and Kapolei and now lina? She's from la near universal studios and clients pay $70 or more as the area has the wealth. Don't know why she comes back all the time? Maybe to buy a home or condo with all cash?
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 13:57 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 205$70?
$70 an hour, no thanks.
Originally Posted by JjMeeks
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 19:05 #1089Regular Member

Posts: 11Zoo waikiki
For those that remember Lina that worked in Waikiki by the zoo I was able to reach her from an old card I had.
Same number worked, was able to make a lunch appointment for Friday. Will let you know how it goes it's been 2 years since I seen her so don't know what to expect.
-
05-04-20 16:56 #1088Regular Member

Posts: 18Lila
Sorry here's the link. Anyone tried her?
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/relaxing...-pics-17165258
-
05-04-20 04:16 #1087Regular Member

Posts: 18Lila
Anyone have any experience with her?
-
05-03-20 15:29 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 95Nana
She's really attractive, Only reason why I'd want to see her again. But other than that, you won't be expecting anything other than a HE and body touch:/ Her massage is kinda "ehh. " Just rubbing kine.
Originally Posted by ACupOfTea
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 01:38 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 174North Shore Katie
Was getting cabin fever not long ago and decided to ignore quarantine etiquette. Didn't want to take chance with FS girl so called Katie and got same day appointment. Nice beach house, clean bathroom and massage room with open windows. Well ventilated unlike most places IME. Lie face down and got medium pressure strokes. Would have liked deeper but she was already nude except thong. She does a decent massage and tease the balls and brushes her TT's & body against my hands and torso as she gives body length strokes. Needless to say I was hard when she asked me to turn over. Little work on the legs and torso gliding over boto. As she began to fondle him it was very slow like a tease&BJ compared to most are&t experiences. Like only Noi, Nancy, Tomiko and Gigi know how. My hands went all over her body. Nice nice slow HJ. Big release! Very relaxing.
Yes it was expensive for not getting FS but compared to my so so experiences.
With many Thai ladies, I didn't feel ripped off. Not sure if I will go back anytime soon but she was a very nice lady. Who knows, maybe more next time?
YMMV as always.
-
04-25-20 08:08 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 696200 is to much for just one HJ!
Originally Posted by Niceguy808
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 01:06 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 383Kanya Thai
I've seen Nana, Khloe and Kylie, but not Bella.
Originally Posted by ACupOfTea
[View Original Post]
Nana gives a poor massage and tries to finish you off at the 30-minute mark. She isn't worth seeing, even though she is very attractive.
As far as Kanya Thai is concerned, you'll never get more than HJ and they'll let your hands roam, but forget about BJs or FS. Kylie and Khloe give the best massages and I'd say that they are equally good and worth the $$ I spent, despite only getting HJ from either. Unfortunately, both girls seem to be sitting-out the coronavirus, leaving Nana and Bella to try to scrape some clients together.
-
04-24-20 19:49 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 239Technically it could be considered isolation if they stayed there. It's the voluntary visitors that would be the problem.
Originally Posted by BustedWhoYou
[View Original Post]
I used to have a difficult time talking with my ex till I figured out a trick that might help a few here.
I'd jerk off before talking to her or making any decisions that involved her. It's amazing the clarity that develops in decision making.
-
04-23-20 23:58 #1081Regular Member

Posts: 1Not following our 14 day
If they keep coming here and don't self isolate lets see how long will they be able to stay before someone turns them over to authority. Yesterday this woman from las Vegas and this guy from Australia decided to not follow our laws and ended up on crime stoppers.
Originally Posted by Gargoyles1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 21:10 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 303Skye!!
Yes Skye she is sexy seen her before this virus thing good massage and best he in cc she made me cum so hard launched like a rocket she even gave jr a kiss saying so nice big she want taste gave a short BJ and sit on my face too she smelled good but didn't let me taste she got off when I went for a taste great session with her will repeat.
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





