Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,761 to 17,775 of 24548
-
04-23-20 20:07 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 244Delilah
I saw her back in December. Thicker than I was expecting and at the time would only allow 1 pop. She was just ok but I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 19:10 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 36Raven
I've known her for seven years and had many an experience. Although she's a sweet girl and it's a great experience, I would not recommend because of safety issues. Feel free to PM me for details.
Originally Posted by Hyperionfall
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 18:32 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 631Sorry bro
Sorry, bro.
Originally Posted by PootyLover
[View Original Post]
She out me too in February. 1 hr drive. From what I have heard she is a user. You have to tell her that you are 420 friendly, and when you get there just tell her you are out. That what I heard from a few other members.
-
04-23-20 17:13 #6785Banned Member

Posts: 268Fake
Seriously. This is about as obviously fake as it gets.
Originally Posted by Darnit
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 16:15 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 647Yes sir...It was her first time ever doing that and I tried to get it in but junior was being uncooperative. But that's really not my cup of tea anyways. So no harm, no foul. Then we went back to K9 and mish and finished me off with a nice handjob.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 15:03 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 433Nicole in Whitemarsh
I tried for 3 days to see this one. I like her pictures, who wouldn't. I've also been sitting at home still being paid doing next nothing for the past 6 weeks so I decided to role the dice. This girl has a well documented history of flaking on dudes. But I thought I hey, I got time, and I figured business must have slowed down some with all this shit and she probably needs the business. I guess not. She confirmed one appointment, I got to the spot and she ghosted. She's got a history going back to November of pulling this shit and appears to have even changed her number and deleted her EB account once to cover her tracks. Contacted her a day or two later, she is oh so apologetic promises me she will go the extra mile if I can give her one more shot. I give her another shot. Get to the spot. She ghosts again. Both times I sat in the parking lot like a chump for an hour politely texting every 20 minutes or so for the room number. Clearly, this behavior and the fact she is a hooker in Balitmore who supposedly doesn't see AA's is the reason she has hardly any decent reviews. She doesn't give two fucks about your time. It appears if she has anything better to do and doesn't need the money immediately she just blows you off. Unless you live close by and don't mind a more the 50% chance of getting ghosted, I would avoid her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49142001/.
-
04-23-20 14:19 #6782Regular Member

Posts: 18Delilah
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...126/4433815615
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Shooter, same girl?
Rancho.
-
04-23-20 13:44 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 994Brook
Very cool. When you say everything, you mean grk too? For the 60?
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:38 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 994Delilah dropped rates
Hey peoples. Just got done texting Delilah. She agreed to 100 hh w /2 pops and 150 hr. Seems pretty reasonable for those that have been waiting for the opportunity like me. Now the question is, is the experience any good? I've seen comments good and bad.
Shooter Out!
-
04-23-20 11:52 #6779Regular Member

Posts: 24Just smokes, very accurate pics, neighborhood isn't terrible I would park near the main road.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 10:26 #6778Regular Member

Posts: 24Jazzy
Anyone had issues with with set up date? Either I fell asleep or I forgot who you are etc. Even switching on agree damage? When finally something is set, ask for me to go store and buy stuff. While I was waiting outside. I texted and like 2 dudes all the sudden come out. Just my antennas went off and left.
Originally Posted by BiggieBigBoi
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 02:35 #6777Regular Member

Posts: 21Ashley Black Baltimore
Has anyone had any dream with this one?
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...k/563782001108
-
04-22-20 22:03 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 142Is "demand" still high or something despite the pandemic? Because I seriously wonder about some of these women with GPS. I saw an EB ad where one girl said she does outcall ss for like 150. She looked okay nothing spectacular or model-like. Then there's a skip the game girl who goes 130 for ss and I recall someone here didn't give her a good review: http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...s/154590786943.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 21:35 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 647It's another fake and/or phony spam bot ad. As a general rule of thumb, anytime you see an ad by a provider on STG and it automatically lists every and all possible services available, 99.9% it's fake bullshit or some kind of scam...(see below for reference)
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
Activities this service provider may enjoy.
Breast relief / RussianDeep throatDomination. Mild (BDSM) Domination. SevereFace sittingFantasy outfits (on request) Girlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. Anal (Greek) Intercourse. OralIntercourse. Vaginal (FS) Kissing. Closed lipsKissing. Deep (DFK) Lunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage. TherapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Oral. CIMOral. Receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Pornstar experience (PSE) Prostate massageRimming. ReceivingRole-playingService by two providersStripteaseSubmissionToy showTravel / extended datesWater sports. GivingWater sports. ReceivingWill entertain couplesWill entertain women.
-
04-22-20 18:52 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 161Lynn
I set up an outcall service with her and she was a no show. When I attempted to find out why, she never replied to my text.
Originally Posted by FuckHinn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





