Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 24823
-
04-23-20 21:47 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 138Website info or contact info
New to the DI scene. Can someone give me a website link? Mea sounds fun.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 17:42 #13302Regular Member

Posts: 23If Kay Really is Gone.
Then who would you say is the next "go-to" girl on DI. I'm relatively new to the hobby and was set on meeting with Kay once things settled down a bit, but with her absence, I'm not really sure who to choose. I've only heard great things about Bianca and her pictures are gorgeous, but her screening process is a little much for me. Same goes for Tabby, but she says that she prefers "established gentlemen" which I certainly am not, so I feel like things might be a little awkward with her. Beyond that, I guess I'm only really interested in Amber, but I've heard that she's new to the hobby as well and isn't really comfortable yet. So does anyone have any recommendations? And what about the girls I've listed? I've only ever met with a random listing on another site and Darsi Lane, the latter of which was a great experience, so I guess I'd like something similar to that. Any help would be much appreciated.
-
04-23-20 17:28 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 230Mae with DI
Had my first experience with Mae this afternoon.
You can tell she's very new to all of this. Pics are pretty close to reality. Smaller tits than I expected. Great blowjob as may have been mentioned before. BBBJ. Seemed like she was into it. Not sure I'll visit again but worth seeing if you click.
-
04-23-20 16:07 #13300Regular Member

Posts: 20Di
Can anyone tell me of newbie friendly DI girls? I tried to set up with Mae but she only see established DI clients. I can't really tell from their profiles either. Thanks for any help.
-
04-23-20 14:12 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 1904Oh no, that is terrible news! But I too would wish her only the best of life.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 14:04 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 601Thanks
Looks like the day keeps getting sadder. It appears Kay is out at DI. Hopefully it's temporary.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
If not, wish her the best.
-
04-23-20 13:41 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 186Ashley Ann
I think She is on SA. Check the SA thread and post #2612 .
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:13 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 601Ashley Ann
That is sad news. She was one hell of an energizer bunny. The worst part is that after our last marathon session she whispered that she wanted me to fuck her ass next time I saw her. Damn, now I am kicking myself for not scheduling that appointment.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:08 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 601Don't think so
Some may use it as an excuse though. However the ladies have the right to set their limits as we have with who we spend our cash on.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:03 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 601Thanks for the update
Nothing worse than finding out the bad news when she is naked and you are ready to go.
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 11:57 #13293Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Isabel DI
Well gentlemen I know from experience miss Isabel really gets her head into the game when it's covered!! And your welcome to book through DI with her to acquire contact information for me.
FYI: We do play well together!
-
04-23-20 10:49 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 224Covid?
I'm curious if the pandemic is influencing some of these girls to throw a cover on for BJ. I'm a BBBJ man myself, but when in Rome.
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 10:43 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 352Of course it was fake
I took one look at the photos and was pretty sure it wasn't real. Then a quick tineye search of her photo shows those photos are used in lots of places. Glad you didn't take the bait because all you would have got was frustration and ripped off.
Originally Posted by Noctis4569
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 10:26 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 220: cry: nooooo that is not good. Why can I never find one that I like for more than a few months. My last fav ended up OD and died. She never showed any signs when I was with her, though I did read she was a user. Now we loose a good BBBJ from one of the hottest girls.
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 10:17 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 93DI Isabelle
She has changed to covered BJ.
For whatever odd reason I was really wanting to drop a load in her mouth. After I got her to stop talking and down to business she told me that she recently stopped BBBJ.











Reply With Quote





