Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13301

    Mae with DI

    Had my first experience with Mae this afternoon.

    You can tell she's very new to all of this. Pics are pretty close to reality. Smaller tits than I expected. Great blowjob as may have been mentioned before. BBBJ. Seemed like she was into it. Not sure I'll visit again but worth seeing if you click.

  2. #13300

    Di

    Can anyone tell me of newbie friendly DI girls? I tried to set up with Mae but she only see established DI clients. I can't really tell from their profiles either. Thanks for any help.

  3. #13299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the day keeps getting sadder. It appears Kay is out at DI. Hopefully it's temporary.

    If not, wish her the best.
    Oh no, that is terrible news! But I too would wish her only the best of life.

  4. #13298

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I think She is on SA. Check the SA thread and post #2612 .
    Looks like the day keeps getting sadder. It appears Kay is out at DI. Hopefully it's temporary.

    If not, wish her the best.

  5. #13297

    Ashley Ann

    I think She is on SA. Check the SA thread and post #2612 .

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    That is sad news. She was one hell of an energizer bunny. The worst part is that after our last marathon session she whispered that she wanted me to fuck her ass next time I saw her. Damn, now I am kicking myself for not scheduling that appointment.

  6. #13296

    Ashley Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    I saw her end of Feb. She said then she was thinking about sharing an apartment with Kay. Don't know if that ever came true or not. She didn't say anything to me about retirement though.
    That is sad news. She was one hell of an energizer bunny. The worst part is that after our last marathon session she whispered that she wanted me to fuck her ass next time I saw her. Damn, now I am kicking myself for not scheduling that appointment.

  7. #13295

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if the pandemic is influencing some of these girls to throw a cover on for BJ. I'm a BBBJ man myself, but when in Rome.
    Some may use it as an excuse though. However the ladies have the right to set their limits as we have with who we spend our cash on.

  8. #13294

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    She has changed to covered BJ.

    For whatever odd reason I was really wanting to drop a load in her mouth. After I got her to stop talking and down to business she told me that she recently stopped BBBJ.
    Nothing worse than finding out the bad news when she is naked and you are ready to go.

  9. #13293
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Isabel DI

    Well gentlemen I know from experience miss Isabel really gets her head into the game when it's covered!! And your welcome to book through DI with her to acquire contact information for me.

    FYI: We do play well together!

  10. #13292

    Covid?

    I'm curious if the pandemic is influencing some of these girls to throw a cover on for BJ. I'm a BBBJ man myself, but when in Rome.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    She has changed to covered BJ.

    For whatever odd reason I was really wanting to drop a load in her mouth. After I got her to stop talking and down to business she told me that she recently stopped BBBJ.

  11. #13291

    Of course it was fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a chance to see this one. I tried to set up an outcall and she asked for payment first. I was always taught in this hobby, you NEVER pay first. Plus with those looks and that body it seemed like one of those TGTBT situations. So I ended up passing. Now to figure out plan B.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...675/0275203956
    I took one look at the photos and was pretty sure it wasn't real. Then a quick tineye search of her photo shows those photos are used in lots of places. Glad you didn't take the bait because all you would have got was frustration and ripped off.

  12. #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    She has changed to covered BJ.

    For whatever odd reason I was really wanting to drop a load in her mouth. After I got her to stop talking and down to business she told me that she recently stopped BBBJ.
    : cry: nooooo that is not good. Why can I never find one that I like for more than a few months. My last fav ended up OD and died. She never showed any signs when I was with her, though I did read she was a user. Now we loose a good BBBJ from one of the hottest girls.

  13. #13289

    DI Isabelle

    She has changed to covered BJ.

    For whatever odd reason I was really wanting to drop a load in her mouth. After I got her to stop talking and down to business she told me that she recently stopped BBBJ.

  14. #13288

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she did, heard that from another DI gal.
    Damn. I liked her.

  15. #13287

    Mae DI

    After sitting at home for several days with only Netflix as entertainment I saw that DI had a new item on the menu. A tattooed petite little lady with an ass picture on the site that made me salivate. Well let me tell ya, that photo is not photo shopped! Loved squeezing that ass. Anyway, I was lucky enough to be her first client and I sensed some nervousness in her approach but she certainly is GFE. For those that like DFK, she is an amazing kisser. Really spent some time kissing her and grabbing that ass through her panties. She got moist quick. Next we proceeded to the BBBJ which I anticipated it would be good judging from her DFK but it was actually phenomenal. She compares to the one and only Nancy. Went deep, no hands, then hands and did not neglect the boys. If iI had popped then it would have been worth it, but no that pussy was calling my name. Shaved, clean, and it looked like a flower. You know the ones with a slit and and two tiny petals. Not the roast beef sandwich that some have. Covered up, lubed up, and in I went. Since she is so petite I spread her legs wide by her ankles and forgot all about COVID. The hell with distancing I am seeing her again soon. After we cleaned up we talked about life and her new job change.

    With the economy dropping like a hammer I would think we will see many more items on the DI menu. As far as Mae, she is a younger MILF that I am sure would like to rather be doing something else but while she was with me she focused on making sure I was happy. And that I was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape