Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,511 to 27,525 of 41302
-
04-23-20 19:53 #13792Senior Member

Posts: 187Threads
I agree. Split up the escort thread into one focused on cheap stank Skip the Games providers and one for higher end escorts and / or Eros-based reviews.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 19:44 #13791Senior Member

Posts: 187As PVGator said, this is the former Alexis Sanchez. Maybe she's no longer offering FS as an escort, but doing incall massage?
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 16:30 #13790Senior Member

Posts: 1107She's baaaaack in jax
Bambi or baby girl or whatever.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/585488082808
So, I guess if she's saying existing customers only, this won't be news to anyone, but this girl has an amazing body, a pleasant enough face, and a mouth & brain that makes me want to run away. I'm not sure quite why I haven't stopped looking at her SM stuff, but the previous reports here of her being a mediocre lay don't surprise me at all, and I'm quite sure I couldn't sit through dinner with her, even if it were just fries at McD's.
NB I haven't actually had a dream with her. I had been thinking about it because of that body, but previous reports made me decide not to.
-
04-23-20 15:37 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 51Marcy
I this the girlthat lived off Florida years and years ago in Neptune Beach? The one that was always drunk and showing out all over the place? If so I never made the connection.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 14:11 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 79This is Alexis Sanchez from Eros
Yes this is Alexis Sanchez from Eros. I recommend it!
Originally Posted by CrenShaw77
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 13:03 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 188Amen to that
I could not agree more. I'm no longer getting satisfaction like I used to from this hobby. Problem is lack of options. Well I guess I could move to another city. But you nailed it.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Hell, I retired 3 times this year out of frustration. Its only April.
- DonJon.
-
04-23-20 12:39 #13786Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Be quiet, stay in your lane, make accurate posts, and there won't be any problems.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 12:37 #13785Senior Member

Posts: 1170Terrible Jax providers
Not to mention they're devoid of basic understanding. I specifically ask them to send me a head-toe pic and holding up x-amount of fingers and they send one from chest and upward. Then they get mad at me because I don't accept it. They say I'm playing games! LOL, go figure!
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 12:03 #13784Senior Member

Posts: 653I feel ya
Most of those photos are hella out dated, work in super sketchy places that have dope fiends, pimps and gangsters a like. Then the service it self can be a hit or a miss. But even sometimes when you go to the high end ones the service isn't guaranteed to be better. I'm starting to use other sites than stg cause I see a whole bunch of misfits on that site.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 11:47 #13783Senior Member

Posts: 250This hobby isn't what it use to be.
This hobby isn't fun anymore. I'm scrolling through the STG website and 95 percent of the providers look like they are on candy or out of shape. The pictures are filled with filters and angles to make them look better. Most of these providers don't look the same in person. I'll just save my Sonic rings until some new talent pop up. If anyone know some top notch providers. PM me please. The providers in Jax are terrible. I'm officially retired.
-
04-23-20 10:49 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 79That used to be Alexis Sanchez from Eros
This is Alexis Sanchez who used to be on Eros.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 08:23 #13781Senior Member

Posts: 653Looks new
Has anyone been with these two?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1876937
-
04-22-20 23:16 #13780Senior Member

Posts: 683Kendall
Per Social Media the really good pics are from many moons ago.
Originally Posted by Cash352
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 23:07 #13779Senior Member

Posts: 152Kendall
She is posting in my area now(saw bunch of prev jax posts) was curious if any info, I searched forum and only found a post saying no answer, posting in my area now. Thanks for any help! She answered text and gave reasonable rates.
https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...o/360002724671
-
04-22-20 21:06 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 1170Marcy
I saw her many years ago when she thought she was high class. She was staying a couple of blocks or so away from the beach. At the time, she wanted like $100, which I think was for a qv. But even back then, I didn't think she was worth it. In fact, I bolted and didn't do the session because I just couldn't part ways with my money. I did eventually see her, I think, when she was living with a group of people in OP and it was nothing to write home about. She is not a good looking woman by any means!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





