Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 26415
-
04-23-20 19:47 #10035Senior Member

Posts: 119Collage Education
They go to an accredited 'collage' to become Doctors of Dickology, also known as Dickologists.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 19:37 #10034Senior Member

Posts: 393She has ads somewhere?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 18:37 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 315Go bang Maya
She's been advertising with Meno Falls lately.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
And there was someone in Hartland a few weeks ago.
And a few with Brookfield and Waukesha listed as locations.
The search function on STG does work pretty good.
-
04-23-20 17:39 #10032Senior Member

Posts: 169Maya. Candy - Greta
Hey Looking for lefty I wanted to Message you but it appears you don't use the messenger feature. I'm interested in getting Maya. Candy - Greta real name so I can look up her CCAP information. Could you message me her real name?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 16:28 #10031Senior Member

Posts: 258Link
Can you please share the link.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 15:51 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 246Woman
Does anyone know any woman who are out there still working in Area of pewaukee Sussex Waukesha or meno falls area. I'm a horny old guy needing right now if anyone available You can send a private message if you like Thanks Og2 be safe be carefull.
-
04-23-20 15:42 #10029Regular Member

Posts: 15First time here new to the hobby
Has anyone have any info on either of this girls? Thanks.
Girl #1 http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/793924572784.
Girl #2 http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/658238396443.
-
04-23-20 14:50 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 1363Hey!
Man, it was like wolves on a caribou carcass! I hope all of you have a great time with Coco. If all why'all contact her, she'll be out of commission with TMJ for sure.
But the only thing I ask is, please let me know what your experience is like with her. I give out a name and I never hear back if it's good, bad, indifferent, wonderful or terrible. PM with what happened. Thanks.
Coochie (the nosy bastard) Eater.
God Bless You All!
-
04-23-20 14:45 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 1363Collage Students
So they're busy pasting pictures they've cut out of magazines to their vision boards. What's it to ya?
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Why the fuck does anyone make a collage?) Eater.
God Bless You All!
-
04-23-20 13:18 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 656Back on the scene!!
She has lost a ton of weight!! I do not know if she is on a diet or the juice is getting to her. Really fun. Who knows, she may want you to do a scene with her for her por hun channel.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/great-personality-and-a-great/674020461399
-
04-23-20 13:14 #10025Senior Member

Posts: 1484Virus and jail
With the virus spreading in jail, don't be surprised to see STG with some old faces popping back up. (We can only hope) I hear they might be releasing inmates with under a year to serve. STG needs a boost of new faces because it only has nasty to choose from.
-
04-23-20 13:14 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 656Are you talking about this Jess?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/051815442915
Originally Posted by Thatninjaguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 11:41 #10023Senior Member

Posts: 27?
Is she in Milwaukee?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 06:15 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 370But several of them say that they are "collage" students.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 01:25 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 2881Erika
That wannabe model and rap video girl who is working at a Deleted by Admin is still active. Easy to fine on FB. She has a couple of TGTBT friends as well. Maybe after the virus thing is over.
She knows we are hunting and put on a new pic today. Got to hunch she might have gained weight.










Reply With Quote






