Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12588

    Eva Fantasy

    Hi everyone,

    I'll be seeing Eva Fantasy tomorrow and I wanted to reach out to see what your experience has been like with her? Does she have a nice place? Let me know!

  2. #12587

    Poor girl needs to give the hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint22  [View Original Post]
    He just said her teeth were bad. I have no idea how they got that way
    Pretty much gots to be meth— I heard once they resort to letting it enter the via the vain— it's a year or two before are found stiff. I read a few pages back about how someone had a shit experience with her literally. Apparently she was mething up and the dude called her up and she was down to make love. While they were making love she shit on him and the dude got pissed and he took half the money back and left. He said she opened the window up and curse him to hell, yelled out that his penis was not proportionate to his body but in a bad way. The person saying this posted it about a month ago— some girls are willing, but weren't meant to do this gig.

  3. #12586

    Casey

    Body still tight. Loves to fuck. Pretty much will do anything. She is still pretty but the mileage is starting to show. Pretty sure there is a vice in there but I'm not sure what it is. Get it before it gets busted.

  4. #12585

    Fox valley

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    I know of a few SB in that particular location. They fit your criteria, check out the Seeking Arrangement tab.

    Unfortunately I cannot share their info, last time I did it didn't go well. It almost ruined it for me due to some idiot monger.
    Thanks for the response. I have been on SA for a few years now. Found some gems. Will take a look at the other forum.

  5. #12584
    She does not smoke. Place is clean. No sign of nefarious activity. Neighborhood is quiet and safe. If you look for her on list crawler, her location is Portage Park on NW side of the city. I've been there and can verify it's true. That's all the details I can give fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same question. May I may a general request when we review we add a general location if the ad does not give it? I don't mean exact location just a general area. It would help.

    My pet peeve with ads on listcrawler and other sites is the girls will give multiple locations like Joliet Naperville Elk Grove. WTF? Those places are an hour or more apart. If a monger was so willing to drive an hour find parking then wait "10" minutes for the girl to give room number (which sometimes turns into 30) then drive back a guy could literally be wasting half their day. Even saying Chicago is not really saying much. I don't know about some of you but most times I have at tops 1 hour to get there wait do the deed and get back. That's why I choose the quick visit option and not interested in the whole GFE thing.

    So a general location in the review (if the ad doesn't state) would really be as helpful as rating your experience. Thanks in advance.

    B.

  6. #12583

    No Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Is the bad teeth meth induced or shit genes cause this. I know meth wrecks teethes LOL.
    He just said her teeth were bad. I have no idea how they got that way.

  7. #12582

    Phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by Luii094  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49159831/#.

    I haven't had any luck finding reviews or meeting her so any feedback would be great.
    She has a phone number on her forearm in that 4th picture. It doesn't match the one in the ad. I googled it. It comes up an escort in Atlanta.

  8. #12581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by John2169  [View Original Post]
    Where's her incall?

    And what's her place like? Smoker?

    I don't like a smoke house.
    I was going to ask the same question. May I may a general request when we review we add a general location if the ad does not give it? I don't mean exact location just a general area. It would help.

    My pet peeve with ads on listcrawler and other sites is the girls will give multiple locations like Joliet Naperville Elk Grove. WTF? Those places are an hour or more apart. If a monger was so willing to drive an hour find parking then wait "10" minutes for the girl to give room number (which sometimes turns into 30) then drive back a guy could literally be wasting half their day. Even saying Chicago is not really saying much. I don't know about some of you but most times I have at tops 1 hour to get there wait do the deed and get back. That's why I choose the quick visit option and not interested in the whole GFE thing.

    So a general location in the review (if the ad doesn't state) would really be as helpful as rating your experience. Thanks in advance.

    B.

  9. #12580

    I hooked up with her last year

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceysMom23  [View Original Post]
    Saw this add awhile ago and never reached out. Has anyone seen her? Either respond here or PM me please!

    https://tryst.link/escort/paige-716
    She has definitely jacked up her rates. At the time I saw her, she had a bunch of bruises over most of her body. Definitely rushed me to finish but didn't rush me to leave. She was staying at a numbered motel last year. I don't expect her to have really gone upscale since then.

  10. #12579
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers who can host in the Fox valley mall area? Spinners or milfs. Can't travel too far due to the current situation. Any recommendations fellows would be highly appreciated!!
    I know of a few SB in that particular location. They fit your criteria, check out the Seeking Arrangement tab.

    Unfortunately I cannot share their info, last time I did it didn't go well. It almost ruined it for me due to some idiot monger.

  11. #12578
    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    She loves to talk and a former Meth Addict. You can tell by her teeth. Had to buy some condoms for her and she gave me a discount. Felt sorry for her but everything you said is true.
    Yeah guys I saw her mouth in a video completely done! My standards are low, but I expect a decent mouth.

  12. #12577

    No luck

    Has anyone seen this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49159831/#.

    I haven't had any luck finding reviews or meeting her so any feedback would be great.

  13. #12576

    Anyone seen?

    Saw this add awhile ago and never reached out. Has anyone seen her? Either respond here or PM me please!

    https://tryst.link/escort/paige-716

  14. #12575

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Where's her incall?

    And what's her place like? Smoker?

    I don't like a smoke house.

  15. #12574

    I saw her too.

    She loves to talk and a former Meth Addict. You can tell by her teeth. Had to buy some condoms for her and she gave me a discount. Felt sorry for her but everything you said is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. Long time lurker here. Figured that I would contribute back to the community.

    I had been hesitant in going to see her but I finally did. In her ad, she talks a big game but in real life it was truly a bummer.

    She claims to have cleaned up her act and no longer using and that's to be commended and wish her the best with that but as for the rest. It was no this and no that. I don't do this and I don't do that. So I simply asked what do you do and then she just started rambling on and on about nonsense and completely killed the vibe. I lost patience and simply turned around and left. I will say that her pictures are accurate and her incall was decent. But as for her service, I walked out after 10 minutes of nagging and complaining. I am glad that I took you guys advice about never paying upfront, so at least I didn't lose out on any money because then I would have been even more pissed off. But as you guys always say YMMV. Maybe she was having a bad day but it was just a long drive and wasted night for me. Stay safe out there guys!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/48887820/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape