Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 535 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 8023
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by NickSgv  [View Original Post]
    Vid' is real and recent. Wonderful GFE girl. Limited English but great attitude. Leaving soon.
    What price were you quoted, what services did you receive?

    TIA.

  2. #3237

    Exotic-Mayrah

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    This there vimeo page.

    Mayrah is on there right now.

    https://vimeo.com/latingirls
    Vid' is real and recent. Wonderful GFE girl. Limited English but great attitude. Leaving soon.

  3. #3236

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanTanaka  [View Original Post]
    I knew it when I saw her photos!! Body and face shape us very distinctive. I only saw her for a qq but had an excellent time. She said she was from TX though. And her rates were the same as those from her old booker.
    Yeah, from TX but that's the same girl for sure. But I don't see her online very much either.

  4. #3235

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Charps  [View Original Post]
    The Pics here are from a girl names VanessaDahlia who provided a few months back but left. Is she the same girl?
    Yeah that's def her! She left the other crew a while back, heard she was with another crew but was not able to find her. Liked her a lot.

  5. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    I have seen Sweet-Mariane.

    Banging little spinner. Looks better in person.

    They used to be Bellas of Brazil. I don't know why they changed name but they had a stellar reputation under that name. Didn't disappoint.

  6. #3233

    TruePassion

    Curious if anyone has any info on her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/truepassion

  7. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    Sexy-Valentina.

    I seen Sxy-Valentina couple weeks ago, from crew I'm guessing.

    Fun GFE menu. Lfk mainly, BBBJ Daty Dato Fiv Cfs.

    Looked exactly like pics, Fun chick no rush girl. Easy to chill with played along well let me do my thing.

    Brazilian hottie a 9 for sure in looks and treatment.

    She was hot dressed in lingerie easily a model out there and here for sure has good looks nice body with the perfect sexy treatment to keep me happy. Pretty face, nice booty all around sexy girl with an accent. I had a hard on as soon as she said hello.

    I'll return to see more hotties.

  8. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Are their menus firm or do they branch out depending on the individual?

    Dokk.
    Not sure. The menu is pretty clear, and I haven't pushed it. I know a couple of the Giadonna girls offered Greek, but they were upfront about it.

    They're Brazilian, so not shy. I'd just ask for what you want they'll tell you whether it's cool.

  9. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    This there vimeo page.

    Mayrah is on there right now.

    https://vimeo.com/latingirls

  10. #3229
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Are their menus pretty firm or do they depend on the girl once you get there. I know a lot of bookers have a standard menu, but the girl may be different (better).

    Dokk.
    Anyone try Valerie DeLuca from BB?

  11. #3228

    Exotic Myrah

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.
    I'm also very tempted. The video looks perfect. I can vouch for the booker. My experience has been good. Valeries pics were spot on.

  12. #3227

    BrazilianBunnies on HX 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.
    Are their menus pretty firm or do they depend on the girl once you get there. I know a lot of bookers have a standard menu, but the girl may be different (better).

    Dokk.

  13. #3226

    BB Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.
    Are their menus firm or do they branch out depending on the individual?

    Dokk.

  14. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokkennx  [View Original Post]
    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.
    I've seen a few of the BB girls. They're solid performers, IMO. The booker is responsive, the girls look like the pics, the hotels are usually mid range business hotels. Well worth the visit. This one is cute as hell, might have to find a way to sneak out.

  15. #3224

    BrazilianBunnies on HX

    Longtime HX guy. Don's post much. But love the info here. Usually stick to independents. But curious if anyone has seen any of the girls from this group.

    There are a couple of awesome looking ones that are tempting?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic-Mayrah

    Appreciate the feedback?

    Dokk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape