Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10030

    Woman

    Does anyone know any woman who are out there still working in Area of pewaukee Sussex Waukesha or meno falls area. I'm a horny old guy needing right now if anyone available You can send a private message if you like Thanks Og2 be safe be carefull.

  2. #10029

    First time here new to the hobby

    Has anyone have any info on either of this girls? Thanks.

    Girl #1 http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/793924572784.

    Girl #2 http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/658238396443.

  3. #10028

    Hey!

    Man, it was like wolves on a caribou carcass! I hope all of you have a great time with Coco. If all why'all contact her, she'll be out of commission with TMJ for sure.

    But the only thing I ask is, please let me know what your experience is like with her. I give out a name and I never hear back if it's good, bad, indifferent, wonderful or terrible. PM with what happened. Thanks.

    Coochie (the nosy bastard) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  4. #10027

    Collage Students

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    But several of them say that they are "collage" students.
    So they're busy pasting pictures they've cut out of magazines to their vision boards. What's it to ya?

    Coochie (Why the fuck does anyone make a collage?) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  5. #10026

    Back on the scene!!

    She has lost a ton of weight!! I do not know if she is on a diet or the juice is getting to her. Really fun. Who knows, she may want you to do a scene with her for her por hun channel.


    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/great-personality-and-a-great/674020461399

  6. #10025

    Virus and jail

    With the virus spreading in jail, don't be surprised to see STG with some old faces popping back up. (We can only hope) I hear they might be releasing inmates with under a year to serve. STG needs a boost of new faces because it only has nasty to choose from.

  7. #10024

    Are you talking about this Jess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatninjaguy  [View Original Post]
    First time posting. Long time lurker I guess.

    Had a dream with thick mature a month or two ago. Had a decent incall. Gave a awesome BBBJ. Was nice and wet how I like it. Suited up for some CG and finished in doggy. Nice big round and soft breast. She was pretty cool made some jokes and seemed pretty laid back. Not sure if BB is offered I didn't ask. But I would like to repeat. Anyone have any info on Jess? (Not olive oil Jess).
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/051815442915

  8. #10023

    ?

    Is she in Milwaukee?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    That wannabe model and rap video girl who is working at a dope recovery is still active. Easy to fine on FB. She has a couple of TGTBT friends as well. Maybe after the virus thing is over.

    She knows we are hunting and put on a new pic today. Got to hunch she might have gained weight.

  9. #10022
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I have yet to see a MIT graduate posting in STG.
    But several of them say that they are "collage" students.

  10. #10021

    Erika

    That wannabe model and rap video girl who is working at a Deleted by Admin is still active. Easy to fine on FB. She has a couple of TGTBT friends as well. Maybe after the virus thing is over.

    She knows we are hunting and put on a new pic today. Got to hunch she might have gained weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ev.jpg‎   IMG_5193.jpg‎  

  11. #10020

    Kandii

    First time posting. Long time lurker I guess.

    Had a dream with thick mature a month or two ago. Had a decent incall. Gave a awesome BBBJ. Was nice and wet how I like it. Suited up for some CG and finished in doggy. Nice big round and soft breast. She was pretty cool made some jokes and seemed pretty laid back. Not sure if BB is offered I didn't ask. But I would like to repeat. Anyone have any info on Jess? (Not olive oil Jess).

  12. #10019

    If you don't have anything worth saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe she went to MPS. And not all that often.
    I have yet to see a MIT graduate posting in STG.

  13. #10018

    SexybySasha

    Saw her recently for a half-hour appointment. Communication was very good and she was actually early before the time we had agreed. Very dependable. Nice personality. Everything was covered. She has probably gained 15 to 20 lb since the frontal pictures were taken in her ad. She took Direction well. Can't really say anything bad about her but not sure if I would repeat. Body is definitely different than pictures would lead you to believe. No baby damage but just bigger than pictures would imply. YMMV!

  14. #10017
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she was wasted when she posted LOL.
    Or maybe she went to MPS. And not all that often.

  15. #10016

    Madison

    Met up with Madison for a car special. Easy to text with and met at a central location right away with no problems. Said she would be by herself but pulled up with a couple other people in the car. No worries tho. She hopped right in and we found a secluded spot for BBBJ. Pulled down them pants for a little ass play and she had a very nice ass. Pulled up the shirt to play with those nice titties featured in the ad. I would guess the pic is her. No face in the ad but she is ok. Maybe a 5 or a low 6 in looks. Short but nice body. The BBBJ was jackhammer and after about 5 minutes came the rush. I blew a real good load about an hour before I seen her so it wasn't happening for me. Tried to get myself off while she licked and spit all over Mr. Johnson but again came the rush. No tolerance for that so I just ended the session and dropped her off. She claimed that she is better in a motel and that may be true but 1 rushed session is enough for me. Will not repeat. I will try for the 1st time to post a link. If it doesn't work I apologize and then just give me directions. LOL. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/741657808449.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape