Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13792

    Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys, there's been too many reports to count regarding smelly pussies! How do you all feel about creating a "stank pussy" thread. At least we'd be able to quickly identify them and avoid.
    I agree. Split up the escort thread into one focused on cheap stank Skip the Games providers and one for higher end escorts and / or Eros-based reviews.

  2. #13791
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She is the girl in the pics. Nice petite body, flat stomach, perky pierced tits and a bubble butt. She was sweet. Could tell she is new to this. But with all that being said, I would not repeat. Way too expensive for what you get. Was not Nuru at all, but rather a 10-12 minute slight body rub and then the flip to a HJ. All In all about 25 total minutes. Her prices are listed in ad.
    As PVGator said, this is the former Alexis Sanchez. Maybe she's no longer offering FS as an escort, but doing incall massage?

  3. #13790

    She's baaaaack in jax

    Bambi or baby girl or whatever.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/585488082808

    So, I guess if she's saying existing customers only, this won't be news to anyone, but this girl has an amazing body, a pleasant enough face, and a mouth & brain that makes me want to run away. I'm not sure quite why I haven't stopped looking at her SM stuff, but the previous reports here of her being a mediocre lay don't surprise me at all, and I'm quite sure I couldn't sit through dinner with her, even if it were just fries at McD's.

    NB I haven't actually had a dream with her. I had been thinking about it because of that body, but previous reports made me decide not to.

  4. #13789

    Marcy

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I first banged her probably 20 years ago off of Quest. Recent reviews have not been good, as I remember. When she first re-emerged people were acting like she was some UTR MILF and had decent reviews.
    I this the girlthat lived off Florida years and years ago in Neptune Beach? The one that was always drunk and showing out all over the place? If so I never made the connection.

  5. #13788

    This is Alexis Sanchez from Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by CrenShaw77  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is Alexis Sanchez from Eros. I recommend it!

  6. #13787

    Amen to that

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    This hobby isn't fun anymore. I'm scrolling through the STG website and 95 percent of the providers look like they are on candy or out of shape. The pictures are filled with filters and angles to make them look better. Most of these providers don't look the same in person. I'll just save my Sonic rings until some new talent pop up. If anyone know some top notch providers. PM me please. The providers in Jax are terrible. I'm officially retired.
    I could not agree more. I'm no longer getting satisfaction like I used to from this hobby. Problem is lack of options. Well I guess I could move to another city. But you nailed it.

    Hell, I retired 3 times this year out of frustration. Its only April.

    - DonJon.

  7. #13786
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I remember that, but the posting pattern is different from what I remember, or so it seems.

    Either way, his most recent posts make it sound like he's had a serious stroke, so he likely won't be a problem for much longer.
    Be quiet, stay in your lane, make accurate posts, and there won't be any problems.

  8. #13785

    Terrible Jax providers

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Most of those photos are hella out dated, work in super sketchy places that have dope fiends, pimps and gangsters a like. Then the service it self can be a hit or a miss. But even sometimes when you go to the high end ones the service isn't guaranteed to be better. I'm starting to use other sites than stg cause I see a whole bunch of misfits on that site.
    Not to mention they're devoid of basic understanding. I specifically ask them to send me a head-toe pic and holding up x-amount of fingers and they send one from chest and upward. Then they get mad at me because I don't accept it. They say I'm playing games! LOL, go figure!

  9. #13784

    I feel ya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    This hobby isn't fun anymore. I'm scrolling through the STG website and 95 percent of the providers look like they are on candy or out of shape. The pictures are filled with filters and angles to make them look better. Most of these providers don't look the same in person. I'll just save my Sonic rings until some new talent pop up. If anyone know some top notch providers. PM me please. The providers in Jax are terrible. I'm officially retired.
    Most of those photos are hella out dated, work in super sketchy places that have dope fiends, pimps and gangsters a like. Then the service it self can be a hit or a miss. But even sometimes when you go to the high end ones the service isn't guaranteed to be better. I'm starting to use other sites than stg cause I see a whole bunch of misfits on that site.

  10. #13783

    This hobby isn't what it use to be.

    This hobby isn't fun anymore. I'm scrolling through the STG website and 95 percent of the providers look like they are on candy or out of shape. The pictures are filled with filters and angles to make them look better. Most of these providers don't look the same in person. I'll just save my Sonic rings until some new talent pop up. If anyone know some top notch providers. PM me please. The providers in Jax are terrible. I'm officially retired.

  11. #13782

    That used to be Alexis Sanchez from Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She is the girl in the pics. Nice petite body, flat stomach, perky pierced tits and a bubble butt. She was sweet. Could tell she is new to this. But with all that being said, I would not repeat. Way too expensive for what you get. Was not Nuru at all, but rather a 10-12 minute slight body rub and then the flip to a HJ. All In all about 25 total minutes. Her prices are listed in ad.
    This is Alexis Sanchez who used to be on Eros.

  12. #13781

    Looks new


  13. #13780

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash352  [View Original Post]
    She is posting in my area now(saw bunch of prev jax posts) was curious if any info, I searched forum and only found a post saying no answer, posting in my area now. Thanks for any help! She answered text and gave reasonable rates.

    https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...o/360002724671
    Per Social Media the really good pics are from many moons ago.

  14. #13779

    Kendall

    She is posting in my area now(saw bunch of prev jax posts) was curious if any info, I searched forum and only found a post saying no answer, posting in my area now. Thanks for any help! She answered text and gave reasonable rates.

    https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...o/360002724671

  15. #13778

    Marcy

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I first banged her probably 20 years ago off of Quest. Recent reviews have not been good, as I remember. When she first re-emerged people were acting like she was some UTR MILF and had decent reviews.
    I saw her many years ago when she thought she was high class. She was staying a couple of blocks or so away from the beach. At the time, she wanted like $100, which I think was for a qv. But even back then, I didn't think she was worth it. In fact, I bolted and didn't do the session because I just couldn't part ways with my money. I did eventually see her, I think, when she was living with a group of people in OP and it was nothing to write home about. She is not a good looking woman by any means!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape