Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 189 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1873
    Shelby was in a bad car accident a month or so ago. She is in a wheelchair but it should temporary.

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs  [View Original Post]
    She maybe out of the game.

    I've been visiting in Albuquerque when on my northern AZ trips, but last couple of times (last fall until now) I have not been able to get a hold of her.
    .

  2. #1872

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard, Shelby was in New Mexico. No clue on the other 2.
    I'm Facebook friends with Shelby. She is in New Mexico. She was plying her trade out there.

  3. #1871

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Missing TORI, SHEBLY, LIT BIT. Priced right would do anything. To many pretenders out there now. Just an old timer dreaming of better days.
    She maybe out of the game.

    I've been visiting in Albuquerque when on my northern AZ trips, but last couple of times (last fall until now) I have not been able to get a hold of her.

  4. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Missing TORI, SHEBLY, LIT BIT. Priced right would do anything. To many pretenders out there now. Just an old timer dreaming of better days.
    Last I heard, Shelby was in New Mexico. No clue on the other 2.

  5. #1869

    West Allis Karen

    Karen is still seeing men in West Allis. Problem is her phone is broken. You have to go and buzz her apartment and she let you in. 40 bucks for whatever you want. She is a 62-year-old addict desperate for cash. Quiet apartment building at 87th and national.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Missing TORI, SHEBLY, LIT BIT. Priced right would do anything. To many pretenders out there now. Just an old timer dreaming of better days.

  6. #1868

    Where have all the good ones gone.

    Missing TORI, SHEBLY, LIT BIT. Priced right would do anything. To many pretenders out there now. Just an old timer dreaming of better days.

  7. #1867

    The Irony

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Many of these girls will also be getting stimulus money so they may not have the motivation to work for a little while. I just like that it's called "stimulus" money.
    The providers that do this because they need money tend to be less fun in my opinion I try and avoid, more fun to me when money is a incentive but they actually like it always a bonus!

  8. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Many of these girls will also be getting stimulus money so they may not have the motivation to work for a little while. I just like that it's called "stimulus" money.
    The girls would have had to file taxes last year to get the check and have a bank account, don't tell them mongers are getting them seeing they probably know nothing of the checks anyway.

  9. #1865

    Stimulus

    Many of these girls will also be getting stimulus money so they may not have the motivation to work for a little while. I just like that it's called "stimulus" money.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ  [View Original Post]
    I expect the price of poking to firm up the next several weeks as the stimulus checks are hitting monger bank accounts. I'm hearing that provider phones have been ringing off the hook the past three days. Figure with the supply low and demand now $1200 enriched, things might be out of whack for a bit. And you may not hear back from some providers who are now super booked. This too shall pass.

  10. #1864

    Business closed

    A friend sent me this. LMAO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails business closed 100.jpg‎  

  11. #1863

    Amen Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Code" is pointless and confusing. The "dream" thing was pointless too; glad that seems to have gone away.
    There are still one or two that "dream" about shit that happens. Man, that annoyed the crap out of me. I don't know why, because I'm sure I annoy the shit out of people too.

    Coochie (Not as Annoying as He Used to Be) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  12. #1862

    Stimulus money

    I expect the price of poking to firm up the next several weeks as the stimulus checks are hitting monger bank accounts. I'm hearing that provider phones have been ringing off the hook the past three days. Figure with the supply low and demand now $1200 enriched, things might be out of whack for a bit. And you may not hear back from some providers who are now super booked. This too shall pass.

  13. #1861
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Rachel has been gone for a while now. Got married and moved out east. Husband is Hispanic and has a problem with anger. Has been known to hit her a bit. Want to come back home, but with 4 children from 4 different dads that's not going to happen. She is still hot as hell. What a body and face. Remember the days in her home doing her bent over her couch. She will always be on my top five of all time.
    Agreed! Too bad to hear about her current situation out east. She would be a welcome return to the area for me.

    GC.

  14. #1860

    Why not write $500.00?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    Or, how about not using the code and simply write $500? Just a thought.
    To hid the info from LEO. Haha.

  15. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    She will always be on my top five of all time.
    Empty your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape