Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 771 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 821 871 1271 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13287

    Mae DI

    After sitting at home for several days with only Netflix as entertainment I saw that DI had a new item on the menu. A tattooed petite little lady with an ass picture on the site that made me salivate. Well let me tell ya, that photo is not photo shopped! Loved squeezing that ass. Anyway, I was lucky enough to be her first client and I sensed some nervousness in her approach but she certainly is GFE. For those that like DFK, she is an amazing kisser. Really spent some time kissing her and grabbing that ass through her panties. She got moist quick. Next we proceeded to the BBBJ which I anticipated it would be good judging from her DFK but it was actually phenomenal. She compares to the one and only Nancy. Went deep, no hands, then hands and did not neglect the boys. If iI had popped then it would have been worth it, but no that pussy was calling my name. Shaved, clean, and it looked like a flower. You know the ones with a slit and and two tiny petals. Not the roast beef sandwich that some have. Covered up, lubed up, and in I went. Since she is so petite I spread her legs wide by her ankles and forgot all about COVID. The hell with distancing I am seeing her again soon. After we cleaned up we talked about life and her new job change.

    With the economy dropping like a hammer I would think we will see many more items on the DI menu. As far as Mae, she is a younger MILF that I am sure would like to rather be doing something else but while she was with me she focused on making sure I was happy. And that I was.

  2. #13286

    Ashley Ann of DI

    I saw her end of Feb. She said then she was thinking about sharing an apartment with Kay. Don't know if that ever came true or not. She didn't say anything to me about retirement though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Did Ashley Ann retire from DI?

  3. #13285

    Ashley Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Did Ashley Ann retire from DI?
    Yes, she did, heard that from another DI gal.

  4. #13284

    Ashley Ann retired?

    Did Ashley Ann retire from DI?

  5. #13283

    Hot friends and Hoosier hotties

    They both use to exist. Hot friends was the best. I miss those ladies. You could actually be friends with a couple of them. They made my transition to Indy go much better. Hoosier Hotties has some awesome videos, but the owner got busted. I think Hot Friends just retired. I haven't found anything like it since. Hot friends for GFE, and N2 touch for HE massage. It was so much easier back in the day.

  6. #13282
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun25  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking Hotfriends?
    I miss Holly. Man, those dreams were amazing.

  7. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    From my converstation with her, she did not. We were trying to remember what it was called back then. I don't think it was Hoosier Hotties though.
    Are you thinking Hotfriends?

  8. #13280

    DI Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    The ad for Tiffany reads that she's back & was here {DI}before. But with a different name. Does anyone recall or know what name she went by before? Just curious.
    She said she used to go my Jamie (sp?) and Journey.

  9. #13279

    Hoosier Hotties

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRoons  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she run a group like Hoosier Hotties? For some reason that rings a bell.

    Anyone know how to get in touch directly with her? Just have a question about one of her friends from back in the day -.
    From my converstation with her, she did not. We were trying to remember what it was called back then. I don't think it was Hoosier Hotties though.

  10. #13278
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dabble in a dream with this one? Quick search on our friendly social network shows a bf who also has a pic with her in a hotel room. Don't know if it's a cash and dash. I'm just picturing that she could be fun in the right circumstances.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/086567344453
    She's fine. Good head game. Her problem is the set up. Not very responsive. But a good time.

  11. #13277
    Oh God she's got a hairy ass nope nope nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Thinking about trying her out when I can find the time.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hi-i-m-star/28873873

  12. #13276

    Star

    Anyone seen this one? Thinking about trying her out when I can find the time.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hi-i-m-star/28873873

  13. #13275

    Chelsi

    Anyone dabble in a dream with this one? Quick search on our friendly social network shows a bf who also has a pic with her in a hotel room. Don't know if it's a cash and dash. I'm just picturing that she could be fun in the right circumstances.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/086567344453

  14. #13274

    Her last ad

    Says she's going to be out of service a few days due to some medical issues.

  15. #13273

    Tiffany. Agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She said she last worked in like 2011-12. I didn't know DI even existed back then. I'd guess that's when her pictures are from.
    Didn't she run a group like Hoosier Hotties? For some reason that rings a bell.

    Anyone know how to get in touch directly with her? Just have a question about one of her friends from back in the day -.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape