Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,831 to 22,845 of 37365
-
04-22-20 11:16 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 580Kryss
Just talked to her thru text and she told me she is not seeing any new people only regulars at this time. Also she says she is not offering coronavirus specials.
-
04-22-20 10:43 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 94Carrie
Would anyone share Carrie's info? Thanks.
-
04-22-20 10:10 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 376Inbox clear
My inbox is clear for those of you that have tried to pm me.
-
04-22-20 10:08 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 68Carrie
Saw her the other day and she is definitely new and confirmed it when I asked her. Private residence but a bunch of people live there and I had to walk by like 3 dudes to get to her bedroom. If that does not bother you she is worth a trip and I also only sampled the BBBJCIM which was decent and no one bothered us. Bonus is her room didn't smell like smoke so that is always a plus for me. She is cute and gives off an innocent feel (probably because of her inexperience) which is nice. Damage options were 70/100/140. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/48964348/
-
04-22-20 09:48 #14531Banned Member

Posts: 90Carrie
I have had hard time contacting. She answered 1 text then went dark.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 09:34 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 369Unless the person is stealing someone's ad, I recognize the girl in the pictures. I'd never sampled but she had been reviewed here a few times last year. The only negative I recall are the stretch marks across her abdomen, but her pics in this ad actually show you that. Otherwise I don't remember reports indicating any problem.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 09:24 #14529Banned Member

Posts: 176I've reviewed her awhile ago she is the real deal. Great service no drama. Think she off parham brook now. Safe.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 09:16 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 376Queen sheeba
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/154666263060
I'm considering taking the plunge on this one, she seems to be just my type, and reasonable donations, just curious if anyone has any info before I go toftt. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
04-22-20 08:50 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 88She actually did you a favor. Not even close to the photo's, at least 75 pounds heavier and awful service. Her jerking you around was the best money you ever saved, my friend.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 08:47 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 342Danger
Been been seeing consistant posts of her and now I'm likely to take the plunge sometime in the future. Any intel on this one before I make that move?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/586196925728
-
04-22-20 08:37 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 317Comment
I tried to see her this week. She set up an appointment, then cancelled it to reset for the following day. Then she cancelled that and reset it only to cancel and try to reset for a fourth time. I finally packed it in. At her rates that's just not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
04-22-20 08:36 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 39Amy
Don't know about korie but Amy quit in dramatic fashion a few months ago. A former bf found her ad and outed her on Facebook just about the time I was trying to get a first dream with her LOL.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 08:34 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 317Cash
Cash is always king but carrying it is a bit scary sometimes. I like the idea of a cash app or Paypal with a provider I have seen before. There is a bit of a trust bond for regulars and I think it's part of the future. No cash, no transaction, no law breaking?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 06:06 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 115Amy or Korrie
Used to see two girls, one named Amy and one named Korrie. Amy was a VCU student and posted on switter and hosted in her apartment in the fan. She had dark hair and was a freak! Korrie was a young 20's girls with dark hair and lived with her family in Henrico off staples mill. She did car dates and outcalls.
Does anyone have their info? I would kill to see either of them again.
-
04-21-20 21:40 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 100Last I checked when you go to the grocery store you get your groceries b /4 you pay or if you go to Longhorn for a steak dinner you order, eat then pay. No difference in my opinion.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






