Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13291

    Of course it was fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a chance to see this one. I tried to set up an outcall and she asked for payment first. I was always taught in this hobby, you NEVER pay first. Plus with those looks and that body it seemed like one of those TGTBT situations. So I ended up passing. Now to figure out plan B.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...675/0275203956
    I took one look at the photos and was pretty sure it wasn't real. Then a quick tineye search of her photo shows those photos are used in lots of places. Glad you didn't take the bait because all you would have got was frustration and ripped off.

  2. #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    She has changed to covered BJ.

    For whatever odd reason I was really wanting to drop a load in her mouth. After I got her to stop talking and down to business she told me that she recently stopped BBBJ.
    : cry: nooooo that is not good. Why can I never find one that I like for more than a few months. My last fav ended up OD and died. She never showed any signs when I was with her, though I did read she was a user. Now we loose a good BBBJ from one of the hottest girls.

  3. #13289

    DI Isabelle

    She has changed to covered BJ.

    For whatever odd reason I was really wanting to drop a load in her mouth. After I got her to stop talking and down to business she told me that she recently stopped BBBJ.

  4. #13288

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she did, heard that from another DI gal.
    Damn. I liked her.

  5. #13287

    Mae DI

    After sitting at home for several days with only Netflix as entertainment I saw that DI had a new item on the menu. A tattooed petite little lady with an ass picture on the site that made me salivate. Well let me tell ya, that photo is not photo shopped! Loved squeezing that ass. Anyway, I was lucky enough to be her first client and I sensed some nervousness in her approach but she certainly is GFE. For those that like DFK, she is an amazing kisser. Really spent some time kissing her and grabbing that ass through her panties. She got moist quick. Next we proceeded to the BBBJ which I anticipated it would be good judging from her DFK but it was actually phenomenal. She compares to the one and only Nancy. Went deep, no hands, then hands and did not neglect the boys. If iI had popped then it would have been worth it, but no that pussy was calling my name. Shaved, clean, and it looked like a flower. You know the ones with a slit and and two tiny petals. Not the roast beef sandwich that some have. Covered up, lubed up, and in I went. Since she is so petite I spread her legs wide by her ankles and forgot all about COVID. The hell with distancing I am seeing her again soon. After we cleaned up we talked about life and her new job change.

    With the economy dropping like a hammer I would think we will see many more items on the DI menu. As far as Mae, she is a younger MILF that I am sure would like to rather be doing something else but while she was with me she focused on making sure I was happy. And that I was.

  6. #13286

    Ashley Ann of DI

    I saw her end of Feb. She said then she was thinking about sharing an apartment with Kay. Don't know if that ever came true or not. She didn't say anything to me about retirement though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Did Ashley Ann retire from DI?

  7. #13285

    Ashley Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Did Ashley Ann retire from DI?
    Yes, she did, heard that from another DI gal.

  8. #13284

    Ashley Ann retired?

    Did Ashley Ann retire from DI?

  9. #13283

    Hot friends and Hoosier hotties

    They both use to exist. Hot friends was the best. I miss those ladies. You could actually be friends with a couple of them. They made my transition to Indy go much better. Hoosier Hotties has some awesome videos, but the owner got busted. I think Hot Friends just retired. I haven't found anything like it since. Hot friends for GFE, and N2 touch for HE massage. It was so much easier back in the day.

  10. #13282
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun25  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking Hotfriends?
    I miss Holly. Man, those dreams were amazing.

  11. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    From my converstation with her, she did not. We were trying to remember what it was called back then. I don't think it was Hoosier Hotties though.
    Are you thinking Hotfriends?

  12. #13280

    DI Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    The ad for Tiffany reads that she's back & was here {DI}before. But with a different name. Does anyone recall or know what name she went by before? Just curious.
    She said she used to go my Jamie (sp?) and Journey.

  13. #13279

    Hoosier Hotties

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRoons  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she run a group like Hoosier Hotties? For some reason that rings a bell.

    Anyone know how to get in touch directly with her? Just have a question about one of her friends from back in the day -.
    From my converstation with her, she did not. We were trying to remember what it was called back then. I don't think it was Hoosier Hotties though.

  14. #13278
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dabble in a dream with this one? Quick search on our friendly social network shows a bf who also has a pic with her in a hotel room. Don't know if it's a cash and dash. I'm just picturing that she could be fun in the right circumstances.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/086567344453
    She's fine. Good head game. Her problem is the set up. Not very responsive. But a good time.

  15. #13277
    Oh God she's got a hairy ass nope nope nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Thinking about trying her out when I can find the time.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hi-i-m-star/28873873

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape