Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 542 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 8120
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2060

    Waste of time!

    Why are there so many flakes out there when you'd think these days would be booming for a good provider?? I called / text a number of providers on STG yesterday, but this one pissed me off the most. We agreed on time of day, services, and donation, but it took her about 15-20 min to return each text. She sent me to a gated apartment complex, where I got in tailgating and I text her for building and apt number. After about 15 minutes I bail and return to 29th looking to see if anyone was walking. After about 30 minutes I get a text from her saying she's so sorry, but went home because she thought I wouldn't show. When I reminded her I text her at exactly our prescribed time, she said her phone died, but it was miraculously working now. She gave me another complex to go to that was only a mile or so away, so I told her I wanted a. 5 discount for my troubles and she said OK and apologized again. When I got to that complex, I text for her building and apt number and after about five minutes replied we'd need to get a room. I told her to fuck off and left. Everything else was dead, but it was in the heat of the day. Be safe out there!!

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...n/578594886559

    602 XXX 2400.

  2. #2059

    Name is ZEE-FOXXY-LEW-LEW.

    Has any one seen this one?

    She looks good with a nice body buy don't know. http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...r/934267156262.

  3. #2058

    RE: Katrina Love

    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Katrina Love is till in the game? Also Anna from buddy rubs? I try to get a hold of both of them but no luck no text back. Just wondering if they are not seen people or they just gave up and left the biss.

    I am curious as to which legit providers that do a good job are actually active and working if you know any, cause I need a massage really bad.
    I have known Katrina for several years now and have gotten as close to a provider as I can get with her so I will be very nice here.

    She is currently going through some serious physical, mental and emotional shit post baby. I would not count on a reply any time soon, but I would recommend to keep trying. She will reply when she finally decides to reply. She is well worth the wait, (as you probably know). I wish her all the best and hope things turn around for her.

    ILH.

  4. #2057
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Cat nap

    I had a dream I saw cateyes, a few days back. It started off with a sexy greeting at the door little light French kissing, the some body rubbing. We then walk to the room where she asked me to get comfortable. I did and she grinded on me in front of a mirror For a moment. I jumped onto the bed. She then slowly crawled to me and started the most wonderful licking and kiss I have ever felt. With out failure I was hard as rock. She quickly noticed that and began to lick my shaft up and down. Kissing and teasing the tip. Then out of no where she puts all of me inside her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. She is differently a pro. Best sucking and kissing I have ever had. After a few minutes of all of that I was about to finish she let me cim. And left no drop behind. She gave me a light leg message to finish up. We talked a short while. Very nice lovely lady. Ccx and wait for my next dream!

  5. #2056

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Katrina Love is till in the game? Also Anna from buddy rubs? I try to get a hold of both of them but no luck no text back. Just wondering if they are not seen people or they just gave up and left the biss.

    I am curious as to which legit providers that do a good job are actually active and working if you know any, cause I need a massage really bad.
    She's currently listed on adultlook as being "Online". Says she's only doing BBBJ at the moment.

    Anna supposedly works in healthcare, so perhaps she is just observing an abundance of caution.

  6. #2055

    Not responding

    Does anyone know if Katrina Love is till in the game? Also Anna from buddy rubs? I try to get a hold of both of them but no luck no text back. Just wondering if they are not seen people or they just gave up and left the biss.

    I am curious as to which legit providers that do a good job are actually active and working if you know any, cause I need a massage really bad.

  7. #2054

    Check the forum

    I recall someone had a less than stellar time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tustia  [View Original Post]

  8. #2053

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nessaa-staar

    Couldn't' find any similar images nor did the provider list any different phones.

  9. #2052

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tustia  [View Original Post]
    A quick image search shows a Brazilian instagram model so.

  10. #2051

    Anyone seen this girl?


  11. #2050

    DFK providers

    Among the many things to worry about during this shutdown: Will COVID-19 make the DFK R. I. P?

  12. #2049

    Bittersweet

    I called in to check on Gail to see if everything was OK. She replied that she got a job and was longer seeing clients. Huge sigh. Bittersweet, but I'm glad she's working. I told her if she ever needed anything to call me and she said she would. Be safe out there!!

  13. #2048

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Did she walk the streets as she was pregnant? I think remember her.
    I remember a girl that looked just like her and then seeing her pregnant as well.

  14. #2047

    Delightful Delihaj

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkSpunkMeyer  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she goes by Delilah Delightful.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418
    I would avoid. Bad experience for looked nothing like her pictures; she had 50-60 lbs. Offered full service over the phone and on her ad; show up to a different story. CBJ was nothing special especially for the price she was charging.

  15. #2046

    Breast worship lady

    I've been seeing her for seven or eight years. In the early years she did give oral but no longer does. I've enjoyed my time with her and have gotten close to doing more but didn't want to make her mad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape