Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 26922
-
04-22-20 00:36 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 2Dream of Ash
I haven't ever posted on here, so let's begin.
I decided to hit up Ashley. Here's her link:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49111887/
She was easy to get ahold of and after face timing and determining that she was in fact real I went ahead and paid her visit. All money exchanged was for time, of course- in this case an hour. She was in a nice hotel with a clean room. She was also clean, which is of course a plus. And nice. And cute. And very good at putting me at ease. We just talked a bit at first. Then I had some ideas of what I'd like to do with our time and she agreed. Her rules were no kissing, no anal, nothing bare. Well, that was fine with me. I recommend her and will almost certainly repeat when available.
-
04-21-20 22:19 #12566Regular Member

Posts: 13Laura
This one has me chopping at the bits it's been several years since I've been involved with our hobby. I have seen no reviews on this girl. Was wondering if anyone has seen her. Feel free to pm me if you want I will report after I see her.
https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
-
04-21-20 20:22 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 398Even worse
If you ever see some busts the dart boys are now charging some with human trafficking which can end your life as you know it.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 20:08 #12564Banned Member

Posts: 65Bad teeth?
Is the bad teeth meth induced or shit genes cause this. I know meth wrecks teethes LOL.
Originally Posted by Clint22
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:44 #12563Regular Member

Posts: 13My bad. Its the first ad that's Jacqueline Taurus and even back about 10 years ago she was rough looking. She used to post in that escort newspaper you used to be able to get at adult bookstores and video stores. I can't remember the name of that paper but it was a good source of providers.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:21 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 204I disagree
Kitten is NOT Jaqueline Taurus. I saw her over 10 years ago. She was not built anywhere NEAR Kitten. I've also tracked Kitten for at least 15 years. She has gotten significantly bigger over the years and will sometimes work with Amy in NW burbs. I've seen both of their ads in the last year or so and they look NOTHING alike.
Originally Posted by Fletchman71
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:14 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 153Yes, also.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...4.htm?cat=6209
-
04-21-20 19:03 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 153You don't have to do BB. You can cover up. She was just the first I've seen that was up for anything and everything. It was definitely a PSE experience. I still recommend if you get a chance.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 18:34 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 452The $500 is for an in-person meeting, but that's still outrageous.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 18:04 #12558Senior Member

Posts: 313Second review
That's second review about here that was very similar. Sounds like a hell of a time. Tried seeing her before all this, but she was in Wisconsin at the time. All that BB has me scared though. May have to pass.
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 17:34 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 398Even worse
If you ever see some busts the dart boys are now charging some with human trafficking which can end your life as you know it.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 16:56 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 153Macie
Is this the Macie that you are talking about?
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112
-
04-21-20 15:36 #12555Senior Member

Posts: 430Virtual Meeting?
At $500 for a hour, how many "meetings" is she offering?
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 15:22 #12554Regular Member

Posts: 4Visit her two weeks ago she is great. Want to try threesome with her one day.
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 14:41 #12553Senior Member

Posts: 153Macie
Saw her ads and I had to take the plunge.
She opened the door in high heels with spikes on them and fishnet stockings. As soon as I walked through the door, I thought wow this is some love pad. Massage table, sex swing, lighting, large bed, everything you would need. I got myself comfortable and by the time I reached the bed her bra and panties were off and kept fishnet snd high heels on the whole session.
I let her know I've never been with a hot nubian princess. She immediately lets me know she's down with everthing. OMG, we kiss I caress her banging body, kiss and suck her breasts, moved down to daty, dato, fiv, fia. She has a beautiful pink pussy. She gets on her knees for some BBBJ. I took my cock and smacked her breasts and couldn't resist I had to fuck her titties, Russian. More BBBJ and then into BBFS mish. Fucked that pussy and then stuck it in her ass. Incredible alternated between the two. I asked where she wants me to cum. She says anywhere. Holy shit, I told her I'm going to cum in that pussy. Pound her until I creampie her snatch. Pull out to admire my man juices in and around her yoni.
Went to restroom to wipe myself. Moved to massage table and she rubbed me down good and then she started rimming me from behind and playing with jr. Wow, that had me so relaxed. I asked about the swing cause I never tried one. She hopped on and went in for more daty, dato, fondling her breasts. Get myself at attention and start fucking her on the swing. Awesome view. Back to her knees for BBBJ, more mish, got her in doggy and her figure is burned into my mind. The site was great. Moved into 69 and back to doggy. She asked if I was going to cum again and I really wanted to. She is not a clock watcher but while doing her doggy I notice the clock and we're passed my time. Went at it a while longer but I couldn't bust another one, started to sweat and just got to tired.
Short shower and off I went. Lovely lady treat her right.












Reply With Quote




