Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4470
-
05-02-20 14:47 #555Senior Member

Posts: 36Co'Rona'virus
Not sure if this is bait, but Rona is short for coronavirus.
Originally Posted by NewToTheHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 11:22 #554Senior Member

Posts: 42Rona
Which site is Rona?
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 09:32 #553Senior Member

Posts: 438Yeah, but what an elbow!
Originally Posted by Cudaboro
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 22:44 #552Banned Member

Posts: 770Kat looks nothing like her pics. The face is obviously not her and the body is a bit thicker towards the bottom.
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
Even when not compared to the legendary Yuna and Claire from the same org, her service was average to below average. Face is quite cute and probably the best face in the org since Miko is gone, but definitely older than the pics.
I haven't seen Tiara, but I think if service is as important to you as it is to me (very), Claire and Yuna are the only ones to see at KGA. Coincidentally, they are in my top 3 girls in the bay area (Yuffie is the third).
-
05-01-20 12:13 #551Senior Member

Posts: 36Lol
I saw Zina before. She's nice. Fake B's, but well done. Not much English and is accommodating to position requests. This org overall is pretty good with pics and service.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
Also, that's her elbow LOL.
-
04-30-20 23:32 #550Senior Member

Posts: 169Going to go see her this eve. Getting into LSC was no big deal.
Originally Posted by FapMasterFap
[View Original Post]
I decided to see her, because I like natural-ish tits over plastic any day. Well done ones, I'll not mind if service makes me forget them.
The photos are 100% plastic. Edited. Except this one.
The missed a titty, and it hangs _wonderfully_.
-
04-29-20 19:47 #549Senior Member

Posts: 96https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AmandaBabe
Originally Posted by RGood
[View Original Post]
She doesn't have an ad listed atm but keep an eye out.
-
04-28-20 19:25 #548Regular Member

Posts: 11Wondering the same. They have a new link to another chat server but it isn't working.
Originally Posted by Cudaboro
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 18:14 #547Regular Member

Posts: 16I was talking to one.
Originally Posted by BornFree3
[View Original Post]
She said no touching, hugging, kissing bcos of Rona.
So you can assume what you going to get for that price.
Rona is just an excuse, their behavior won't change anyways.
I am not into k parlors but go there just for service.
-
04-27-20 20:04 #546Senior Member

Posts: 36Discord
Does anybody know what happened to the peach discord? Did they shut down their server?
-
04-23-20 13:42 #545Senior Member

Posts: 123Links to these girls? Ag least the link to the girl whos always ready to hop back on top.
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 20:41 #544Senior Member

Posts: 169Sounds like you have a good business connection, that's great.
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
I've pretty much given up on finding a processional proper PSE outside of the K / C Gals. Or even a solid GFE.
A # of years ago I got a great girl, and then overnight went from "human" to "street managed" in her delivery, and way of transacting the hour. And they all come off that way anymore in their ads.
-
04-21-20 11:31 #543Senior Member

Posts: 294Sharon
Thanks, well I did see Sharon, nice girl, but pictures were fake and not representative of her looks, which is off-putting. She's older and thicker with fake c-cups. MILFY. Has a few tats. Nice BBBJ, but just an OK time, not great.
Originally Posted by Delta747
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 12:30 #542Senior Member

Posts: 36LC. As I sad, not for Asian, only AA, SA type.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 20:21 #541Senior Member

Posts: 96Haha. Glad to see that it's not only me that see them asking for GFE prices without the GFE services.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
You do find a few gems though. I've seen Amandababe on there multiple times. She's started touring around Vegas and Socal as of last year, so she isn't in the area as often. From other reviews I've managed to dig up, it seems like YMMV. I've heard of GPS stories, but in my experience she's been great and accommodating. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG. No CIM or COF. She's always ready to hop back on you after you've shot your load, and will try to get as much out of you.
I've only had one bad experience with her. I visited for a hhr appointment and half way through the session she decided that she was having an off day. She gave my entire donation back and just asked me to leave. I was pretty confused about it at first, never asked about it.
The fact that she gave my entire donation amount back, I had decided to see her again some time later, and it was like that never happened.
I've contacted another one on there, who's offering a quarantine discount. I'll report back later.
Also funny story, the same girl that I'm contacting, we had a previous arrangement that I had to cancel because Amanda was back in the area the same day. LOL.












Reply With Quote




