Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 26928
-
04-22-20 12:34 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 541Did you even translate the heading of the ad?
If you translate the heading you will get your answer.
Originally Posted by NodozFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 11:45 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 69Fox valley mall area
Are there any providers who can host in the Fox valley mall area? Spinners or milfs. Can't travel too far due to the current situation. Any recommendations fellows would be highly appreciated!!
-
04-22-20 08:52 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 1620True
And totally a political move since he is indeed an elected official. Ya see what I am cleaning up in this county? Not solicitation for sex in your neighborhood, but human trafficking! So then the voter has a picture in their mind of underage girls from other countries that are being worked against their will and stored in basements of bad guys! (which of course needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law imo). However, in reality one is being charged with human trafficking because the monger picked up a lot lizard off mannheim road and dart's boy saw it! Total bs, however reality. Everyone now is not a victim they are a client! Even the hags staying in the stop and flops on heim! Peace out and all imo from stosh. Stay safe cruisers of crime!!
Originally Posted by Bbbuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 08:21 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 132Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49110399/
And.
https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/6...3528/1/5765688
I think I remember a post saying not worth it but looks good to me.
-
04-22-20 08:05 #12569Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17There's not an actual charge for human trafficking, but there are task forces created under the guise of it. So, the headlines will read "human trafficking" if there's a bust. It's the bad press that ruins lives. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Bbbuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 00:45 #12568Banned Member

Posts: 65End either way
Shit to honest with you. The arrest alone is career ending and life ending. You can beat the charge or plea to a lesser; but try explaining it to an employer. Again I have not been locked up but one of my buddies have been and I think he drives a fork lift today or the last time I called him he was.
Originally Posted by Bbbuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 00:36 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 2Dream of Ash
I haven't ever posted on here, so let's begin.
I decided to hit up Ashley. Here's her link:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49111887/
She was easy to get ahold of and after face timing and determining that she was in fact real I went ahead and paid her visit. All money exchanged was for time, of course- in this case an hour. She was in a nice hotel with a clean room. She was also clean, which is of course a plus. And nice. And cute. And very good at putting me at ease. We just talked a bit at first. Then I had some ideas of what I'd like to do with our time and she agreed. Her rules were no kissing, no anal, nothing bare. Well, that was fine with me. I recommend her and will almost certainly repeat when available.
-
04-21-20 22:19 #12566Regular Member

Posts: 13Laura
This one has me chopping at the bits it's been several years since I've been involved with our hobby. I have seen no reviews on this girl. Was wondering if anyone has seen her. Feel free to pm me if you want I will report after I see her.
https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
-
04-21-20 20:22 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 398Even worse
If you ever see some busts the dart boys are now charging some with human trafficking which can end your life as you know it.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 20:08 #12564Banned Member

Posts: 65Bad teeth?
Is the bad teeth meth induced or shit genes cause this. I know meth wrecks teethes LOL.
Originally Posted by Clint22
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:44 #12563Regular Member

Posts: 13My bad. Its the first ad that's Jacqueline Taurus and even back about 10 years ago she was rough looking. She used to post in that escort newspaper you used to be able to get at adult bookstores and video stores. I can't remember the name of that paper but it was a good source of providers.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:21 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 204I disagree
Kitten is NOT Jaqueline Taurus. I saw her over 10 years ago. She was not built anywhere NEAR Kitten. I've also tracked Kitten for at least 15 years. She has gotten significantly bigger over the years and will sometimes work with Amy in NW burbs. I've seen both of their ads in the last year or so and they look NOTHING alike.
Originally Posted by Fletchman71
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:14 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 153Yes, also.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...4.htm?cat=6209
-
04-21-20 19:03 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 153You don't have to do BB. You can cover up. She was just the first I've seen that was up for anything and everything. It was definitely a PSE experience. I still recommend if you get a chance.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 18:34 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 452The $500 is for an in-person meeting, but that's still outrageous.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






