Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 427 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6404
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEm  [View Original Post]
    Weird! I checked in with them today, booker says I'll be blocked if I ask about Amora again which is strange because I haven't asked since I booked her last month. Also says girls in OC off at least 2 weeks but girls in SD available.
    Hahaha happened to me once with this agency as well. I asked what the hell just happened, and booker said it a mistake, my number was similar to the one that was bugging them.

    But yea, they're on vaca. It has been posted here about it.

    Check hx for their status.

  2. #598

    Amora

    Quote Originally Posted by Cancnb  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Amora many times and as far as I know the agency is On Vacation.
    Weird! I checked in with them today, booker says I'll be blocked if I ask about Amora again which is strange because I haven't asked since I booked her last month. Also says girls in OC off at least 2 weeks but girls in SD available.

  3. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEm  [View Original Post]
    What's up boys, anyone have any intel on Amora? I saw her last month but apparently she's left the agency. Thanks for any advice!
    I have seen Amora many times and as far as I know the agency is On Vacation.

  4. #596

    Amora

    What's up boys, anyone have any intel on Amora? I saw her last month but apparently she's left the agency. Thanks for any advice!

  5. #595

    Lucycutie

    Anyone use this booker? Can you me lob the number my way, need to get verified.

    http://luckycutie.hotprovider.com/secure/escorts

  6. #594

    Jaime

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, Jaime sets the bar high. Save her for last. Especially with that price point!
    Where can I find this Jaime you are talking about? Is it Jamie from ktownescort dot com out in LA?

    I've already met with Belle and Sujin from kupcake and can't complain. How does service compare to these too?

  7. 04-21-20 12:46

    Reason
    Duplicate

  8. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    You'll enjoy Belle, hit that twice already.
    Can someone pm kupcake contact? I had it but can't find on hx right now. Thanks!

  9. #592
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymuz2020  [View Original Post]
    Waddup guys, new here. Came across this forum looking up coffee shops in oc cause new to the area. New to hx too, but quick question, with the Korean agencies, do they all require I'd? Not too comfortable with that but there are some level 3 and 4's on hx that would def help me getting my level up. Some hotties on there!
    Waddup guy. Have you heard about this thing called COVID-19 and non-essential businesses? Vietnamese coffee shops fall into that category.

  10. #591
    Can someone pm Mykupcake contact info, please?

  11. #590
    Waddup guys, new here. Came across this forum looking up coffee shops in oc cause new to the area. New to hx too, but quick question, with the Korean agencies, do they all require I'd? Not too comfortable with that but there are some level 3 and 4's on hx that would def help me getting my level up. Some hotties on there!

  12. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Been smashing her and sujin easy cips. Also other ones but lately ktown been having the youngest talent after a disappointing old hag that I got a while back. Also any newbies haven't try Jamie try her last because service with her is the best so don't jump with her first if the pockets are light then go with her if they are heavy try others first.
    Agreed, Jaime sets the bar high. Save her for last. Especially with that price point!

  13. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    There On vacay.
    I just spoke with the booker. They are not on vacay. Actually, Eden and Minji are arriving next week. Alas, Belle is out Tuesday. She'll be missed. Might try and drop my swimmers in her one last time.

  14. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcherMan03  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM Mykupcake contact number? I remember they used to have a HX account but can't find it. Really want to give Belle a try this weekend. It will be greatly appreciated.
    There On vacay.

  15. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Been smashing her and sujin easy cips. Also other ones but lately ktown been having the youngest talent after a disappointing old hag that I got a while back. Also any newbies haven't try Jamie try her last because service with her is the best so don't jump with her first if the pockets are light then go with her if they are heavy try others first.
    Agree. I would argue KTE and Kupcake have had good lineups lately, obviously slightly better IMHO.

  16. #585

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    You'll enjoy Belle, hit that twice already.
    Been smashing her and sujin easy cips. Also other ones but lately ktown been having the youngest talent after a disappointing old hag that I got a while back. Also any newbies haven't try Jamie try her last because service with her is the best so don't jump with her first if the pockets are light then go with her if they are heavy try others first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape