Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 28084
-
04-21-20 14:23 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 530Sweet girl, cute face, friendly, nice tits, tries to please.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
As of about a year ago: pics are a bit old, she's a little chubby now. Because I'm more into spinners, I didn't partake in any extras.
-
04-21-20 14:06 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 109She is currently not seeing clients due to the C-19.
Originally Posted by James431
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 13:01 #11717Regular Member

Posts: 10Know Knots
Anyone know if Know Knots is open for appointments? Haven't seen Cherry in a while.
-
04-21-20 12:20 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 335VICE Raid
One of the providers with whom I've become friends with works in the same building as Euphoria and told me that on Friday last week she got raided and was told to shut down. She said that the officers were primarily concerned about COVID escalations. Could maybe be that Euphoria got raided too?
-
04-21-20 11:56 #11715Regular Member

Posts: 24Euphoria
This is true. Their hot looking manager told me they shut down sometimes because once in a while the girls need some down time. They'll be back. Better than ever. FYI for those that haven't been there yet. Their new location is far better than their last one.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 11:07 #11714Banned Member

Posts: 3075Euphoria
I didn't see any of their girls advertised this past Thursday-Monday so the booker was probably not responding to calls / texts. Most of the Euphoria girls only work 2-3 days per week.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 11:00 #11713Regular Member

Posts: 24Hillcrest / Mission Hills
I have seen her as well with a similar bad experience. Always late. She no longer has the custom table. No longer does nude. Bottomless only with very limited viewing and very limited touching. All the good stuff gone. Not worth it. Best to look elsewhere. There is much better out there.
Originally Posted by Sethk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 10:29 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 33Is this place discreet?
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 03:06 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 59Soft Touch
Is Soft Touch shut down? Been texting last couple days with no response. Just checked RR and noticed they haven't posted an ad since the 15th. Anyone know what's up PM me. Going to miss Bella she was my favorite.
-
04-21-20 02:12 #11710Regular Member

Posts: 2Akemi Yamyam
First time posting but has anyone seen Akemi https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519 anytime soon? I've heard great things about her, but her last review on RR has me a little cautious. Any news would be greatly appreciated.
-
04-20-20 23:07 #11709Senior Member

Posts: 287I sent Kate three very polite texts asking to schedule an hour with her but she never replied. I'm bummed.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 21:52 #11708Senior Member

Posts: 36Michelle
There's a porn star named Crystal Lust and her body is nearly identical to Michelle's. If you like what you see, go see Michelle. You'll have fun.
-
04-20-20 21:23 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 61Man I really want to try Ana but my wife is Brazilian and the San Diego community is super close. Everyone knows each other. I'm scared I might see her at a party sometime down the road.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 21:19 #11706Senior Member

Posts: 61No I work in Sabre Springs and this place was the best kept secret.
Originally Posted by SaveFerris
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 20:41 #11705Banned Member

Posts: 3075This is very helpful. I was going to go see Angel for her happy hour special, but I think I'll hold off.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
I too have seen Isabella. I concur and had a similar experience with her.
Rebecca sounds great!












Reply With Quote





