Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,791 to 17,805 of 24557
-
04-22-20 10:45 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 978Brooke
Shooter, your right, she still comes to Brooklyn. When guys make an appointment and don't show up or spent her money on meds, she has her girl friend Missy who shares the room and has the car bring her to Brooklyn for some quick money. She is familiar with Brooklyn, has family there and will grab her meds in the area when the dealer at hotel is out of stock.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Molly fans, you better get her soon, she's lost a lot weight and still dropping from that glass dick. She is such a nice person to deal with when she is right. You just have to figure out where she is in her med cycle.
Be Safe.
-
04-22-20 10:13 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 143Credit card
Nope don't use yours, just get a prepaid card.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 10:05 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 74Sb
For those of you that us "SB", how do you pay for credits? Don't want to use my cc.
-
04-22-20 08:35 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 107It took me several times to get her to respond. She says she only meets a very few people. This was the first time I ever got her to answer a text so I'm not sure if calling would be better. Seems like it is a you get lucky situation.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 08:29 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 994Gps
I'm with you man, totally not worth that kind of scratch for the kitty especially when we don't even know what the performance is going to be like. Even then that's too high for a typical Balti ho. Funny because Sunday morning she agreed to 100 hh w / 2 pops but she wanted me there before 11 AM. I'm thinking she spent her stash on meds the night before and needed to cover her room real quick. Either way, her latest ad says 100 ss, 175 hh so she's still trying to figure it out. Thanks for the post as always, solid Buster.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
04-22-20 08:19 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 994Karmen
Thanks for the report on this one. I've texted her a few times with no response. Not sure why. Did you have to call?
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
04-22-20 01:45 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 107Karmen
Legit and sweet. Her incall is a well known spot on the east side in Rosedale. Pics are a little dated. She isn't as thick as the pics but not to skinny either. Started with some convo, than bbj to CG, mish, finished in k9. Great ass and at least plays like she's into it. Room a little smokey so be advised. Qv 80 hh 120. I didn't see any real signs of abuse. I would see her again. Smokey room makes me hesitate. Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49116533/
-
04-21-20 21:02 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 647Brooke / or whatever the hell her name is
Is suffering from a severe case of GPS!. I saw her a few months ago when she first started advertising and we did a SS-QV car play for $60. Everything on the menu except for anal. Had a great time, great rate, great service, etc. No problems whatsoever. I tried repeating and seeing her again but she never answered my texts. Anyhow, I finally got a hold of her today and I basically asked for the same exact deal as last time and she quoted me $125 for a SS-QV!. I told her "no thanks, I'll pass". That was my exact text. I didn't even try to negotiate or talk the price down. Good riddance I say. She was good but ain't no kitty worth that kind of jack!. Hell, it's just a stink box and plenty more where that came from!. It's almost like some of these chicks don't realize there's plenty of competition out there. Fortunately for me, I can still be picky and choosy (at least for the time being).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49112055/
-
04-21-20 18:54 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 365If she still squirting milk I'll go see her again
Yeah she does give great head. . 5 for a bbj with facial for me too. She'll let you play with her titties and squirt a little milk of you want. Next time I might smash too. Also. She's video friendly.
Originally Posted by FapAway5592
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 18:11 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 346Laura / Raven
Thanks for the info. Does she shoot up IV, or just sniffs / smokes? Are these pics accurate? How safe is her incall location?
Originally Posted by Hyperionfall
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 16:55 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 58Still around
She's still around and at the same place. Adds on EB if you search Parkville with her new number. Saw her the other day for a. 5 BBBJ. Made me wait forever, I have a feeling she got high and passed out which is why I had to wait. Mic skills were out of this world, but heavy signs of use, marks, swollen hands, etc. Probably won't repeat unless I'm not sober.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 16:53 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 94Emma
Emma is flat out a porn star. She loves talking dirty and dam can she take a pounding in both holes. If she had better hours I'd be broke because of her. Her DT is out of this world too.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 15:41 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 244Emma
Redhead Emma that keeps super late hours? She's never let me down and she likes it hard and rough.
Originally Posted by MaverickX3
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 11:06 #6754Regular Member

Posts: 24She's a sweet gal, pictures are up to date and accurate. She uses so practice precautions. You can find some posts on her in the SW section as Laura. $.5 hour.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 10:47 #6753Banned Member

Posts: 11She's had the marks on her chest for about a year+ now. They are acne scars. And you can even notice them in some of the more recent pics just not as dark due to phone filters.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






