Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,556 to 27,570 of 41302
-
04-21-20 12:11 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 1170Avoid this one
I know, she looks tempting but the last 2 times I saw her, and I'm talking about several months between each meeting, "down below" smelled like a septic tank. I always find myself holding my breath after doing the deed with her-whom I've actually seen many times in the past. Her drugs use also is off the chain, by the way.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/070476548475
-
04-21-20 12:04 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 1170Is this true deception at its best?
If you look at this girl's pics, she really takes them at great angles giving, at least in my mind, the illusion that she has a great body. When I ask for pics, she never sends a whole body, head-toe pic. It's always a limited framed photo. Does anyone know what that body, as a whole, really looks like? I really smell a bit of misrepresentation on her part.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/553998153969
-
04-21-20 11:26 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 37Info
Anyone see her?
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/127693
-
04-21-20 00:13 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 1062Whose Jojo's mom?
Whose her mom?
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 21:50 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 690Georgia Re-Opens Sex Parlors!
Georgia governor issued rules that starting this Friday, Massage Parlors can re-open. So Jax is just a few miles south of the border.
-
04-20-20 21:02 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 170That's funny, and also reminds me of why I stick with less frequent but higher end providers.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 19:53 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 67Blair
Had a rondevous with Liza Saturday night and must say she was a pure pleasure. Sweet Texas girl with a little accent. Showed up a little late but I expected it with the drive she had to make to get to me. Looked very attractive, not a hard body but more your girl next door type which I prefer. Started with a massage, a little daty, BBBJ and then on to desert. Smelled shower fresh and looked the part in a dress shirt dress with a hat. A good time was had and will definitely repeat.
-
04-20-20 18:27 #13740Regular Member

Posts: 14Ya, as tempting as BBFS is at times (I've never partook), her opening allowing it is a bit crazy.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 17:28 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 217Casey west's pictures are extremely misleading.
Had an appointment with her, Went ok the girl really is a **** but she is really fat now. She is misleading everyone with her old pictures. Whats really funny is, is that she sent me message on here a year or two ago when I asked for a review saying that she will never ever meet with me like she knew who I was lmao.
Anyway she is real but the pictures are not her anymore she gained at least 60 pounds since those pictures. I enjoyed myself but I felt cheated cause she was definitely not the girl in the pics anymore. Go for it if you like BBW's and I'd recommend not going for the BBFS too many dudes nutting in her.
-
04-20-20 17:21 #13738Regular Member

Posts: 14Leaving state, looking for my last time
Moving out of state at the end of the money and thinking of having one last go before I retire. I'm kinda feeling a hot blonde for my last time, ideally on the younger side.
I'm torn between these three. If any of you visited one or more, how did it go? If you have any other blondes you'd recommend, perhaps a solid UTR, I'd appreciate it.
Dakota Breeze.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...9.htm?cat=1322
Arya Taylor.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...4.htm?cat=1322
Yana Yakov.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7.htm?cat=1322
-
04-20-20 16:52 #13737Senior Member

Posts: 1247Good luck getting the rotten fish smell. I would avoid personally.
Originally Posted by Tytyfrfr
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 12:42 #13736Regular Member

Posts: 22"It" has to smell? Please elaborate.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 11:59 #13735Senior Member

Posts: 2131That's Amy from Lane ave. Everyone I know gave won't touch her. I'll leave it at that.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 11:35 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 302Don't think so.
I think this is the SW off of beaver.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 11:19 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 243Saw her awhile back
Nice girl, in Springfield area, safe place. Started with a massage as nd then onto main event. Michelin tire around mid section with baby damage. For the donation you can find something younger with a banging body. BBBJ was good nothing spectacular. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by Nlsss143
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




