Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 23435
-
04-20-20 08:23 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 83On Saturday there was a post about Natalie and there was no indication of this happening. Experience was bad but no robbery. What the hell? I wanted to see here just because she's a spinner. She can lay there for all I care!! I experienced that once with Nanners and her druggie boyfriend, although he just had a phone going. No weapon.
Originally Posted by Kboy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 07:14 #8974Regular Member

Posts: 4In search of
Long time listener, first time caller. Looking for a provider with huge labia and clit, the bigger the better. Dixie was pretty good in the big lips department. Please feel free to PM me.
-
04-20-20 07:01 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 1019Chalk it up as lesson learned. That's what this board is for reviews, don't go to anyone unless you see good ones!
Originally Posted by Kboy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 03:13 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 62Robbery
Man, I wish a guy would come out with a knife and try to scare me, my gun would be pulled and I would rob his junky ass.
Be careful guys.
Originally Posted by Kboy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 03:11 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 62After how she took my money and left and the fact she sells hard drugs in front of clients I will not call her again, she has quite the odor down there is anyway.
Beware guys.
Originally Posted by BDB0107
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 23:56 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 164Mandy with Candy
Dreamed about Mandy with the Candy and woke up very relaxed. Made appointment late morning for about 10 pm which a lot of providers won't do. They just tell you contact them when you are ready which I can understand but when you are married and have to sneak out plus take some expensive medical help advance planning is a must. I have to agree with GreatPlains and KBoy7 who reviewed her before as having great attitude and oral skills. She is a nice looking woman and the pics are accurate but I thought her boobs were smaller than the pic on her back with boobs sticking out. She has a lovely smile in her ad and in person. She did talk a lot; (reminds me of Brooklyn) not sure if she was nervous or just bubbly personality. Her ad says 30 yrs old but she is a good looking grandmother. Donation requested was 75/125/175. I don't like the pressure of a SS so always book 1/2 which she agreed to for $ I was only there about 15 min. Location was motel near Holland Sylvania & Airport Highway. I don't participate often but would see her again if she still is around next time I get the urge. In case Princess reads this forum I want her to know she was my first choice but she wouldn't book me 10 hrs in advance so I moved on.
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...c/672623499858
Or archived link if ad comes down: http://archive.today/6JMDJ.
-
04-19-20 19:19 #8969Regular Member

Posts: 2Robbed by Natalie!
I'm still a little new to all this and should have done a better job at researching these women. Saw Natalie's post, Mexican Momma and reached out to her. We agreed on $100 for hh. Showed up to her place at the agreed time and sent her a text. She told me to wait and 10 minutes later she finally texted back saying come in. When I got there she opened the door and started walking to another room. She asked me if I had the money and asked me to put it on the table. I did and she picked it up and said be right back. She went into another room and a minute later some tattooed Mexican guy came out with what looked like a hunting knife. He starts saying things like "WTF do you think you are doing. Do you think you can get with my girl?" And stuff like that. " I've never been more scared in my life. He threw a small book at me that had been sitting on the table where I put my money and told me I better leave before he, "makes an example out of me".
Got to my car shaking and drove away as fast as I could. Can't believe something like this happened and not sure if this is something I want to keep doing after this.
-
04-19-20 15:34 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 89She just got that resting B. Itch face face which is understandable. As do I. Those are some of the nicest people in my experience. Just don't F with them too much since the eyes tell all 😁 but since the picture is fake I must say there is some inconsistency present that is all. Just do tour googles. Ok friend.
Originally Posted by FunGuyLuckey
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 15:30 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 89Wow that's sad but made me laugh
She's not bad. She actually has had some of my best sessions. I use to see her pretty much every weekend back when she was on the east side in that duplex. She's fiesty, major attitude, I could barely play with her boobs or touch her head during the BJ but she turned me on major for some reason so I kept going over and bending it over why'know. I just remember one time she was calling her dealer before we even part ways and that always turns me off (like bih you can't wait til I leave first) so ye. Nice body and skills though.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 14:18 #8966Regular Member

Posts: 14Review
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...n/185171161130
Met up with this lady. Says her name is Alex.
Her pictures are accurate, maybe taken a few years earlier.
I will say she is my type. Beautiful, older, and skilled.
Everything was on the table.
Incall location was a scary rundown apartment off campus. She definitely needs an interior decorator on staff.
I took her up on a BBBJ. No CIM. BBBJ was forced, definitely wanted to get it over. Technic indicates she is used to blowing larger men. My dick hurt when she was done. Did take coaching. Roaming wasn't permitted. She said that cost more.
Overall, I got my money' worth. Nice girl.
-
04-19-20 13:08 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 192I don't know its possible but her pics she looks fd up.
I don't know but I guess it could be made up but if you look at her pics she looks really baked aka not right ie scary looking as in not a good choice and this coming from someone that always thought about giving her a try but I usually go for the newbies and give them a good experience since the market is so limited.
Originally Posted by BringTheShells
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 10:29 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 363I just got the urge to see her lately too. I saw her about a year or so ago. She isn't GFE, and is extremely impatient on the phone.
Originally Posted by MrBrianc
[View Original Post]
Once you get her in the room thought it's showtime. No BBBJ, but she will ask to sit on your face. The CBJ was very solid. I had to make her stop so I can enjoy full service. She is a pro. We did only mish and the way that girl was moving while I was on top of her was great. She's a tad pricier. I believe it was 140 for the half.
-
04-19-20 09:16 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 551Caress-Caroline
I've seen Caress many times, dating waay back to when she danced at Alcatraz. She generally is a very fun visit, with a great body. A bit thicker since the birth of her child over a year ago, but her boobs are still huge and amazing, and almost worth the price of admission on their own. I believe she prefers everything covered unless she knows you and has seen you before. The complaints I have read in the past were mostly about rushed service. Which I've experienced myself, but I think if you are clear about your expectations that shouldn't be a problem. I'd repeat, but don't get to Toledo frequently, and have a regular in Lima currently. Have fun, and report back should you visit.
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/419622258505
Originally Posted by MrBrianc
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 09:05 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 551Horrible Service
I've had more than one experience like this. Kylee, currently Lucy Lou on STG was my worst. Just blows my mind at times. I know most of these girls are simple addled druggies, but you'd think they'd have a clue that they are in a Service Industry? There are dozens of choices, and if they would put forth even the most minimal efforts, they would be so much more successful.
As "consumers" we are so easy to please, a smile, a kind word, a touch on the shoulder, a little moan, the smallest bit of enthusiasm would go such a long way, and we'd forgive so many aspects of poor service if your personality was just. Pleasant.
Someone like Chloe, or even Blonde Jenna could give a "class" and many of these girls would rise from a D+ level to maybe a C, and get a repeat visit. Yes, I realize that most just want to get us in & out as quickly as possible, but how many first visits do they think they'll have after treating us like crap? I know personally I'd forgive so much in the looks department, if they showed even the smallest amount of enthusiasm, and have a pleasing personality to be around? So sad, as so many of us have $$ to offer for just the smallest amount of effort and good service.
Originally Posted by Ohkdbg
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 21:53 #8961Banned Member

Posts: 48Melody
Sounds like the visit I had with Magical Melody when I first started the hobby. I gave up and told her she was terrible. She said I can't help it you have a limp dick. Only time I ever hit a woman. Punched her in the face and decked her. Left before she could get up. She chased my car but couldn't catch me.
Originally Posted by Ohkdbg
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






