Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    I wouldn't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Testing this girl out today. I'll let you know if she is worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/49062644/
    I was about to try her out, usually not my type, but she seemed ok. I get halfway there, she stops replying. Then as I arrive. She finally responds. Tried going up to 100 on qv when we originally agreed on 50 for a qv. I left. She then sent rude text messages and called me an " Ass hat". Yeah, like that was going to make me see her. LOL.

    A chick these days got bad attitudes and wonder why they don't get any business. LOL.

  2. #11880

    Another Time Waster

    Will text you almost until you get to her location. Then crickets. Ex Follies girl. I think reviewed earlier this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/49043433/

  3. #11879
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    Not saying this ad is a scam or it's not her but I have banged a pornstar (Jandi Jenner) randomly posting ads as well. Didn't even know she did porn until she told me her pornstar name and sure enough she had personal vids on her phone she let me watch. So ya never know till you take one for the team LOL and post back if it's legit or fake.
    Jandi Jenner was wild as fuck. I haven't seen her since 2013 though. If she's still around I'd love to get her contact info.

  4. #11878
    Latinas? Do tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by CooBreeze1007  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet up with her in Athens one morning. I get to the hotel and she doesn't respond. She texted back 3 hours later and said she fell asleep. A couple of weeks later I was in Alpharetta and figured I would give it another shot. I got to the hotel around 10 am. She opened the door to her room and she was hammered. Empty bottles and cans everywhere. She was sloppy drunk. Not my style when I'm sober. She was the girl in the pics. She left me in her room to go pay for her room and I bounced. Went and found some Latinas in Roswell and that was the best decision I made last week.

  5. #11877
    Quote Originally Posted by Wajuja12  [View Original Post]
    Fake ad don't try.
    The girl in the picture is Raven Riley. She is a cam girl from years ago. I called this girl out on that and she never responded back.

  6. #11876

    Testing her out

    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    I'm in search of some solid head game on the north side of town. DM me if you have any good ones. Preferably Bbj.
    Testing this girl out today. I'll let you know if she is worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/49062644/

  7. #11875

    Info

    I'm in search of some solid head game on the north side of town. DM me if you have any good ones. Preferably Bbj.

  8. #11874

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Duluthbc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her she's asking for a deposit. I got ripped off before in a similar situation.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/48829120/
    Fake ad don't try.

  9. #11873
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...482/4705422025

    Gina.

    4705422025.
    Going to call BS on that ad. It's almost the same content as this:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...021/4049514870

    Red flag there.

  10. #11872
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobyist  [View Original Post]
    So look with this one, not a looker but reading some great BBBJ reviews so I head there first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/43377987/

    Park, not shady, feeling ok, head upstairs to her room which is cracked open. Heart beating pretty fast, I walk in, and the overall stench is so horrific. There are a bunch of race trac cups everywhere ash and smoke everywhere. The woman's wheelchair is in there and she's literally got a freaking oxygen tank on, with cig smoke circling all over her. Also, she looks 20 years older than the pic. We make eye contact, I turn the F around apologize as I'm walking out the door. She starts texting me all this angry crap and then. Her husband who I guess was somewhere at the hotel starts texting me telling me what I'm missing out on. Got the hell out of crazy town.
    Whoooooa. Why, man?That's quite possibly the worst thing I've seen on Listcrawler.

  11. #11871

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by CooBreeze1007  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to meet up with her in Athens one morning. I get to the hotel and she doesn't respond. She texted back 3 hours later and said she fell asleep. A couple of weeks later I was in Alpharetta and figured I would give it another shot. I got to the hotel around 10 am. She opened the door to her room and she was hammered. Empty bottles and cans everywhere. She was sloppy drunk. Not my style when I'm sober. She was the girl in the pics. She left me in her room to go pay for her room and I bounced. Went and found some Latinas in Roswell and that was the best decision I made last week.
    Saves me from disappointment, appreciate the intel!

    IBM.

  12. #11870

    Bbw

    I would say BBW rather than PAWG bc they are always heavier than the pics LOL and she is pretty borderline more of a BBW even in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...482/4705422025

    Gina.

    4705422025.

  13. #11869

    No go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ItBeesMe  [View Original Post]
    Any info or thoughts on this one, she's in Alpharetta. Wants $$ . 5 per hour.

    TIA.

    IBM.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...596/7062480183
    I was supposed to meet up with her in Athens one morning. I get to the hotel and she doesn't respond. She texted back 3 hours later and said she fell asleep. A couple of weeks later I was in Alpharetta and figured I would give it another shot. I got to the hotel around 10 am. She opened the door to her room and she was hammered. Empty bottles and cans everywhere. She was sloppy drunk. Not my style when I'm sober. She was the girl in the pics. She left me in her room to go pay for her room and I bounced. Went and found some Latinas in Roswell and that was the best decision I made last week.

  14. #11868
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    Damn, tempted to call and feel this one out myself as well. Need to see some assurances that it's really the girl in the pics and not some has been weighing over 300 lbs and disgusting looking. DM and let me know how you faire, I'll do the same to you.

    Happy Hunting.
    Curious, tried calling her Five times throughout today (Sunday) to set up an appointment. No answer at all. Might be a scam or we just missed her brief short time visit in ATL.

    Happy Hunting.

  15. #11867

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by JetMan83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/goddes...gmate/28859792 . Seen tha ad a couple of times.
    Also saw bella, same experience as kyrow, rushed, bad attitude and I didn't get what was agreed to. I got taken for 2 bones for promised bbj 2 rounds that didn't happen. She is / was few months ago gorgeous though. Solid 9 looks but 1 performance and 2 attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape