Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 24045
-
04-19-20 05:11 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 232She was there when I was in RVA
She never had great or good reviews if I recall. Lackluster service keeps popping in my head but I never saw her. Maybe she has changed after lockup?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 01:18 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 376Fernanda
I first met her when she used the name Fernanda previously at not angels then EliteModels before making thenswitch to book Latina. Alongnwith, thenoriginal Kelley- Larissa.
Originally Posted by Saffah
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 23:55 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 55Larissa
Larissa is Michelle now. She was Larissa when she was Independent and operated with some other South Americans in a condo complex in Tysons. I saw her a couple of times but she was alright. Most of these women from that part of the world are in this because they HAVE to take care of someone back home. Very few among them love what they do or do it professionally and it shows in their service.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 20:46 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 346Hallie or Roxxi
(804) XXX-9724.
Hey Metloaf, Which one of these old posts of yours are you referring to? I see old posts about Roxxi but your adultsearch link goes to a Hallie.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
03-16-20 01:08.
Forum: Richmond.
Thread: Escort Reports.
Posted By: Metloaf.
Recently Popped in Nova with Roxxxi.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/4103019650
Notice her ads popping up multi states same time. Just wondering who behind those doors.
03-09-20 20:45.
Forum: Baltimore.
Thread: Escort Reports.
Posted By: Metloaf.
Ask her did she get popped and where? I'm not on her line, but apparently that's what she saying in VA. I notice them moving alot as of late. I put a inquiry out with a few that seen them.
03-09-20 11:02.
Forum: Baltimore.
Thread: Escort Reports.
Posted By: Metloaf.
I just know they recently busted. And I'm not trying find out if they working or if LE controlling post now. Just passing good info to beware.
03-09-20 10:56.
Forum: Northern Virginia.
Thread: Escort Reports.
Posted By: Metloaf.
Baltimore thread sent a fresh link.
Seems Babylon linked disappeared after my post. And her sister Snow was busted as well according to a message I received.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/catons...60808/26777241
03-09-20 10:52.
Forum: Baltimore.
Thread: Escort Reports.
Posted By: Metloaf.
Yes Roxxxi. Another provider pm for sister was popped too.
That Babylon link all of a sudden stop working when I posted. Thanks for new link be careful mongers. I'm just not for the trickery or games.
03-08-20 14:53.
Forum: Baltimore.
Thread: Escort Reports.
Posted By: Metloaf.
Buyer Beware.
Recently busted in a md sting, now posting throughout dmv, was mainly a Baltimore low end side of rosedale area provider. And advertising 420 special with hh visit. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 15:52 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 978Back from Henrico Lock up I See
https://adultsearch.com/washington-dc/washington-dc/female-escorts/1579431
Notice her first few post Bwi, college park, and Woodbridge.
Same old pics as well.
The funniest part she has a Richmond number.
Older post of mines shows lock up date. Time served and not on fire I'm hoping. Be safe.
-
04-18-20 14:51 #9115Banned Member

Posts: 392Honest, professionally and straight forward.
As the title sais, be direct, polite, and professional. I would usually leave the comment in the form of a appogetic question. I'm sorry, did I miss understand or do something wrong? . just not to box handler into a corner, which really won't accomplish anything. I always treat everyone like I would want to be treated, and if that fails, just write them off. And post it here!
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-20 13:45 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 439CVip Isabell
After hoping to see a review on here, I took a chance on CVip and saw Isabell.
Arrived a location, texted, and went straight up. Was met by a beautiful Korean girl with decent English dressed in nice lingerie. In my past experience with CVip, if it says "25 yrs old" they mean 35 years old. But in this case Isabell definitely a low-20 year old woman, slender, nice face, and flirty personality. The only downside, is that her breasts are not B-cups,. They are barely As. But her youth and her personality made up for it. I recommend.
-
04-18-20 04:33 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 413[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-17-20 22:47 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 49Definitely a YMMV experience. I saw her no less than 3 x's one the summer and couldn't get enough. Similar start up as described but she quickly got more and more engaging with each visit. I'm so tempted to pull the trigger but too chicken to risk a virus exposure right now. Might be worth a second visit to see if things click better. I hope she's still around when we get the all clear.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 20:03 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 232What?
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
04-17-20 18:40 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 413Tiffany = WEIRDO.
I booked with her to meet during the day and then I had an issue with my phone which means I would have no way to contact her once I arrived. I get my phone fixed and text her to say I'm still coming. She starts going off about "I'm playing games" and "if you don't want to come go see other girls" I calmly reassured I was coming but couldn't show up without a way to contact her but she just kept mouthing off so I blocked her #. She's a joke. Use other providers.
-
04-17-20 18:26 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 281K-girl Booker
Hey guys, this is the second time in a row where I've made an appointment with a specific girl only to have someone else open the door. I don't mind trying out someone new, but I'd like to be given advance notice. How would you bring this up with the booker? Thanks.
-
04-17-20 18:25 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 278Latina CS Chantilly
Had some time so I hit up https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/sarha-17038845435-6428/.
She is not the girl in the pics, speaks no English but damn she was tight AF!! She was very curvy with a relatively medium waist, dense very nice tits and a huge ass that was very soft. I opted for the. 8 qv that included all covered BJ and FS. I left satisfied but probably won't repeat as I prefer spinner types with fat soft bootys. Be safe out there, no shame on fucking with a mask and gloves, LOL!
Creepin.
-
04-17-20 15:43 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 560Everyone's experiences are different. But for me personally, I find that Latina ads are more honest than the Asian ones (from the services advertised to the pics showing the supposed provider). This is a broad generalization and I'm not saying there aren't any bullshit Latina ads or zero honest Asian ones. So please don't misunderstand me. From my experience in California to along the East Coast and elsewhere, it just seems to be the case. Even so, I still prefer Asians above all else, haha! Cheers!
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 14:27 #9106Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone
Texted her quite a few times only answered once back (hi!) that was last week. What's up with these girls why post and then don't answer. And when they do they all have gps. I had one ask for $220 for hhr LOL!! Anyway any info on this one in Herndon.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-to...-baby/28721044












Reply With Quote





