Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 23445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8970

    Mandy with Candy

    Dreamed about Mandy with the Candy and woke up very relaxed. Made appointment late morning for about 10 pm which a lot of providers won't do. They just tell you contact them when you are ready which I can understand but when you are married and have to sneak out plus take some expensive medical help advance planning is a must. I have to agree with GreatPlains and KBoy7 who reviewed her before as having great attitude and oral skills. She is a nice looking woman and the pics are accurate but I thought her boobs were smaller than the pic on her back with boobs sticking out. She has a lovely smile in her ad and in person. She did talk a lot; (reminds me of Brooklyn) not sure if she was nervous or just bubbly personality. Her ad says 30 yrs old but she is a good looking grandmother. Donation requested was 75/125/175. I don't like the pressure of a SS so always book 1/2 which she agreed to for $ I was only there about 15 min. Location was motel near Holland Sylvania & Airport Highway. I don't participate often but would see her again if she still is around next time I get the urge. In case Princess reads this forum I want her to know she was my first choice but she wouldn't book me 10 hrs in advance so I moved on.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...c/672623499858

    Or archived link if ad comes down: http://archive.today/6JMDJ.

  2. #8969

    Robbed by Natalie!

    I'm still a little new to all this and should have done a better job at researching these women. Saw Natalie's post, Mexican Momma and reached out to her. We agreed on $100 for hh. Showed up to her place at the agreed time and sent her a text. She told me to wait and 10 minutes later she finally texted back saying come in. When I got there she opened the door and started walking to another room. She asked me if I had the money and asked me to put it on the table. I did and she picked it up and said be right back. She went into another room and a minute later some tattooed Mexican guy came out with what looked like a hunting knife. He starts saying things like "WTF do you think you are doing. Do you think you can get with my girl?" And stuff like that. " I've never been more scared in my life. He threw a small book at me that had been sitting on the table where I put my money and told me I better leave before he, "makes an example out of me".

    Got to my car shaking and drove away as fast as I could. Can't believe something like this happened and not sure if this is something I want to keep doing after this.

  3. #8968
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuyLuckey  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but I guess it could be made up but if you look at her pics she looks really baked aka not right ie scary looking as in not a good choice and this coming from someone that always thought about giving her a try but I usually go for the newbies and give them a good experience since the market is so limited.
    She just got that resting B. Itch face face which is understandable. As do I. Those are some of the nicest people in my experience. Just don't F with them too much since the eyes tell all 😁 but since the picture is fake I must say there is some inconsistency present that is all. Just do tour googles. Ok friend.

  4. #8967

    Wow that's sad but made me laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the visit I had with Magical Melody when I first started the hobby. I gave up and told her she was terrible. She said I can't help it you have a limp dick. Only time I ever hit a woman. Punched her in the face and decked her. Left before she could get up. She chased my car but couldn't catch me.
    She's not bad. She actually has had some of my best sessions. I use to see her pretty much every weekend back when she was on the east side in that duplex. She's fiesty, major attitude, I could barely play with her boobs or touch her head during the BJ but she turned me on major for some reason so I kept going over and bending it over why'know. I just remember one time she was calling her dealer before we even part ways and that always turns me off (like bih you can't wait til I leave first) so ye. Nice body and skills though.

  5. #8966

    Review

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...n/185171161130

    Met up with this lady. Says her name is Alex.

    Her pictures are accurate, maybe taken a few years earlier.

    I will say she is my type. Beautiful, older, and skilled.

    Everything was on the table.

    Incall location was a scary rundown apartment off campus. She definitely needs an interior decorator on staff.

    I took her up on a BBBJ. No CIM. BBBJ was forced, definitely wanted to get it over. Technic indicates she is used to blowing larger men. My dick hurt when she was done. Did take coaching. Roaming wasn't permitted. She said that cost more.

    Overall, I got my money' worth. Nice girl.

  6. #8965

    I don't know its possible but her pics she looks fd up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BringTheShells  [View Original Post]
    That robbing report may be faked about sweet amber just because I just so happen to search staples in the head wound on google and you will see that picture of you scroll down a bit. Always proceed with caution everyone. Ok bye.
    I don't know but I guess it could be made up but if you look at her pics she looks really baked aka not right ie scary looking as in not a good choice and this coming from someone that always thought about giving her a try but I usually go for the newbies and give them a good experience since the market is so limited.

  7. #8964
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrianc  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to see her for a while and I can not find any reviews on her except eroticmonkey and I'm not paying for that. Any info would be awesome.
    I just got the urge to see her lately too. I saw her about a year or so ago. She isn't GFE, and is extremely impatient on the phone.

    Once you get her in the room thought it's showtime. No BBBJ, but she will ask to sit on your face. The CBJ was very solid. I had to make her stop so I can enjoy full service. She is a pro. We did only mish and the way that girl was moving while I was on top of her was great. She's a tad pricier. I believe it was 140 for the half.

  8. #8963

    Caress-Caroline

    I've seen Caress many times, dating waay back to when she danced at Alcatraz. She generally is a very fun visit, with a great body. A bit thicker since the birth of her child over a year ago, but her boobs are still huge and amazing, and almost worth the price of admission on their own. I believe she prefers everything covered unless she knows you and has seen you before. The complaints I have read in the past were mostly about rushed service. Which I've experienced myself, but I think if you are clear about your expectations that shouldn't be a problem. I'd repeat, but don't get to Toledo frequently, and have a regular in Lima currently. Have fun, and report back should you visit.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/419622258505

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrianc  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to see her for a while and I can not find any reviews on her except eroticmonkey and I'm not paying for that. Any info would be awesome.

  9. #8962

    Horrible Service

    I've had more than one experience like this. Kylee, currently Lucy Lou on STG was my worst. Just blows my mind at times. I know most of these girls are simple addled druggies, but you'd think they'd have a clue that they are in a Service Industry? There are dozens of choices, and if they would put forth even the most minimal efforts, they would be so much more successful.

    As "consumers" we are so easy to please, a smile, a kind word, a touch on the shoulder, a little moan, the smallest bit of enthusiasm would go such a long way, and we'd forgive so many aspects of poor service if your personality was just. Pleasant.

    Someone like Chloe, or even Blonde Jenna could give a "class" and many of these girls would rise from a D+ level to maybe a C, and get a repeat visit. Yes, I realize that most just want to get us in & out as quickly as possible, but how many first visits do they think they'll have after treating us like crap? I know personally I'd forgive so much in the looks department, if they showed even the smallest amount of enthusiasm, and have a pleasing personality to be around? So sad, as so many of us have $$ to offer for just the smallest amount of effort and good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    Well against my better judgment I decided to give Natalie another chance. Big mistake on my part. Yes she is hot but that is all she has going for her. Left me waiting outside for 15 minutes before she told me it was ok to come in. She answered the door and then just turned around and walked back in. No hi or sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing. When I got into her living room, where she had a blow up mattress set up, the first thing she says is, "you have the donation?" Showed it to her and she said ok. She picked it up and walked into another room for about 5 minutes. She finally came back and started to undress. Didn't say a single word to me. She got naked and said ok lay down. The whole time no smile or small talk and she barely even looked at me. However she was naked so the little guy said see what happens. Started to put a cover on and I said "I thought you said BBBJ?" She literally huffed and shot me some evil eyes. She said fine and started. I think she had a plane to catch cause the girl was rushing so bad. Used some teeth at times which I asked her to watch out for but got no reaction. After a few minutes I just couldn't get going and she looked at me and said, "your time is almost up what do you want to do?" I told her we had only started like 5 minutes ago and she said, "time started when I opened the door. " Still I gave $100 for a half hour and barely 15 minutes had passed since I got there. I said forget it it's not worth even trying anymore. She then got up and got dressed and walked towards the door. She literally just opened it up and said, "there you go. " Like WTF! Other girls I've seen have at least been like "I'm sorry I feel bad" or something like that and even offer a lower rate to come back and see her. Never ever been treated like that bride.

    This is literally the worst experience I have EVER had with anyone. Just another hot chick who thinks she can do whatever she wanted. My first visit was not stellar by any means but I figured maybe I caught her in a bad day. Well if that was a bad day then she must have been having a disaster this night. Guys save your money and find someone who at least puts in an effort. Just because a girl is hot does not mean she will be worth the money.

    Stay safe!

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...a/877544501241

  10. #8961

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohkdbg  [View Original Post]
    Well against my better judgment I decided to give Natalie another chance. Big mistake on my part. Yes she is hot but that is all she has going for her. Left me waiting outside for 15 minutes before she told me it was ok to come in. She answered the door and then just turned around and walked back in. No hi or sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing. When I got into her living room, where she had a blow up mattress set up, the first thing she says is, "you have the donation?" Showed it to her and she said ok. She picked it up and walked into another room for about 5 minutes. She finally came back and started to undress. Didn't say a single word to me. She got naked and said ok lay down. The whole time no smile or small talk and she barely even looked at me. However she was naked so the little guy said see what happens. Started to put a cover on and I said "I thought you said BBBJ?" She literally huffed and shot me some evil eyes. She said fine and started. I think she had a plane to catch cause the girl was rushing so bad. Used some teeth at times which I asked her to watch out for but got no reaction. After a few minutes I just couldn't get going and she looked at me and said, "your time is almost up what do you want to do?" I told her we had only started like 5 minutes ago and she said, "time started when I opened the door. " Still I gave $100 for a half hour and barely 15 minutes had passed since I got there. I said forget it it's not worth even trying anymore. She then got up and got dressed and walked towards the door. She literally just opened it up and said, "there you go. " Like WTF! Other girls I've seen have at least been like "I'm sorry I feel bad" or something like that and even offer a lower rate to come back and see her. Never ever been treated like that bride.

    This is literally the worst experience I have EVER had with anyone. Just another hot chick who thinks she can do whatever she wanted. My first visit was not stellar by any means but I figured maybe I caught her in a bad day. Well if that was a bad day then she must have been having a disaster this night. Guys save your money and find someone who at least puts in an effort. Just because a girl is hot does not mean she will be worth the money.

    Stay safe!

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...a/877544501241
    Sounds like the visit I had with Magical Melody when I first started the hobby. I gave up and told her she was terrible. She said I can't help it you have a limp dick. Only time I ever hit a woman. Punched her in the face and decked her. Left before she could get up. She chased my car but couldn't catch me.

  11. #8960

    Just say no to Natalie! Mexican mama

    Well against my better judgment I decided to give Natalie another chance. Big mistake on my part. Yes she is hot but that is all she has going for her. Left me waiting outside for 15 minutes before she told me it was ok to come in. She answered the door and then just turned around and walked back in. No hi or sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing. When I got into her living room, where she had a blow up mattress set up, the first thing she says is, "you have the donation?" Showed it to her and she said ok. She picked it up and walked into another room for about 5 minutes. She finally came back and started to undress. Didn't say a single word to me. She got naked and said ok lay down. The whole time no smile or small talk and she barely even looked at me. However she was naked so the little guy said see what happens. Started to put a cover on and I said "I thought you said BBBJ?" She literally huffed and shot me some evil eyes. She said fine and started. I think she had a plane to catch cause the girl was rushing so bad. Used some teeth at times which I asked her to watch out for but got no reaction. After a few minutes I just couldn't get going and she looked at me and said, "your time is almost up what do you want to do?" I told her we had only started like 5 minutes ago and she said, "time started when I opened the door. " Still I gave $100 for a half hour and barely 15 minutes had passed since I got there. I said forget it it's not worth even trying anymore. She then got up and got dressed and walked towards the door. She literally just opened it up and said, "there you go. " Like WTF! Other girls I've seen have at least been like "I'm sorry I feel bad" or something like that and even offer a lower rate to come back and see her. Never ever been treated like that bride.

    This is literally the worst experience I have EVER had with anyone. Just another hot chick who thinks she can do whatever she wanted. My first visit was not stellar by any means but I figured maybe I caught her in a bad day. Well if that was a bad day then she must have been having a disaster this night. Guys save your money and find someone who at least puts in an effort. Just because a girl is hot does not mean she will be worth the money.

    Stay safe!

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...a/877544501241

  12. #8959
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    Missy aka kenzie probably can use some help we have not been in contact for a while due to disruptive member here who trapped my address and phonies post. Beware some members.

    Trapper.
    Girl sucks at responding, she could make a mint if she would answer a phone.

  13. #8958

    That robbing report may be fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/401111864680

    I saw this post and thought I should share an experience one of my fellow truckers had. He went to visit one of everyone favorite girls just north of the border. When he got there there were some black dudes outside of her door. She told him to wait, while he was waiting he said one of the guys went to her door, said something to the other guy and he noticed a gun on the guy near her door. I guess it scared the shit out of him and he just took off. She didn't txt back, which is odd because most of these girls blow up your phone when you take off. These girls are getting desperate to get their candy that they will resort to robbing you. Him and this provider had a good repore, but this incident scared the hell out of him. It doesn't matter how good of a relationship you think you have with these girls, they will turn on you. And if this very popular provider would resort to this, they all will. The buy candy on credit, and these dealers will get there money from them at all costs. Which is what I think this happened to this poster.

    Be safe Jon.
    That robbing report may be faked about sweet amber just because I just so happen to search staples in the head wound on google and you will see that picture of you scroll down a bit. Always proceed with caution everyone. Ok bye.

  14. #8957
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrianc  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to see her for a while and I can not find any reviews on her except eroticmonkey and I'm not paying for that. Any info would be awesome.
    There are plenty of reviews on this site on her under the name, caress. Seems mixed. I haven't seen her since Hidden Treasures.

  15. #8956

    Tori

    Been trying to see Tori for a couple weeks now. I can't get her to even return a message. May have to raise the white flag on that one. Not much going on in T Town these days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape